PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-19-2015, 05:31 AM #1618
somers

somers owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
somers owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
somers owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
My bonnett has somehow stripped the thread on the top 3/4.. its a ninja pro reg (not the fancy pants style).. Anyone know of how to get a replacement? I live in Australia and all that is offered is full regs
somers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-20-2015, 04:58 PM #1619
Nate @ Ninja PB
Ninja Paintball

Nate @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Nate @ Ninja PB is playing at Living Legends V
Nate @ Ninja PB is playing at Living Legends VIII
Nate @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-second-rule View Post
i have an older pro reg with the pin valve. am i albe to buy a newer v2 bonet and just replace it with the old bonet?
You would need to get the ball valve and spring kit as well for the pro v2 bonnet and that will switch your pin valve style bonnet over to the V2 style

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSantos77Xx View Post
Older ninja reg with 2 red and 2 silver shims with silver coil. Have a geo 3.5 and needs to be 400-500 psi. With taking out 2 red shims and 1 silver shim, I have only 1 silver shim left in the reg. Is that the correct removal for trying to get it around 450psi? Thank you.
Leave the silver shims as those act as "buffer" shims, meaning if you have zero silver shims in your standard Ninja reg that spring tested perfectly to 800psi output with just 2 red shims. With all red shims removed you should be right around 550-500 psi

Quote:
Originally Posted by somers View Post
My bonnet has somehow stripped the thread on the top 3/4.. its a ninja pro reg (not the fancy pants style).. Anyone know of how to get a replacement? I live in Australia and all that is offered is full regs
http://www.hotshotspaintball.com.au/ is the distributor of Ninja products in Australia and should have some replacement bonnets and will be able to help you out
www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
Nate @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 06:56 PM #1620
2plus2
Mr Buckets

has been a member for 10 years
2plus2 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I had two of my tanks re-hydro'd by Ninja recently, and they switched my regs onto opposite bottles. I'm having a lot of trouble getting the regs off with strap wrenches.

Are the regs locktite'd back on after hydro? And tips on removing the reg from bottle? I've gone it a million times before flights, but can't get either of these off for the life of me.

Thank you

2plus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 01:18 PM #1621
tall white guy
^I regret this^

Annual Supporting Member
tall white guy plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tall white guy is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2plus2 View Post
I had two of my tanks re-hydro'd by Ninja recently, and they switched my regs onto opposite bottles. I'm having a lot of trouble getting the regs off with strap wrenches.

Are the regs locktite'd back on after hydro? And tips on removing the reg from bottle? I've gone it a million times before flights, but can't get either of these off for the life of me.

Thank you
I'm having the same issue. Also, any suggestions on how to get the silver collar to sit flush on a pro v1 reg? I recently purchased a tank without noticing the gap between the base of the reg and the silver, adjustable collar, and I can't seem to find any guidance on closing this gap. As always, your help is much appreciated.

Last edited by tall white guy : 08-23-2015 at 04:04 PM.
tall white guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 05:36 PM #1622
Nate @ Ninja PB
Ninja Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2plus2 View Post

Thank you
We shouldn't be loctiting them, it is very odd because we notate and take images of the regs with the tanks they come in with so I will need to look into this a bit. Give us a call at 815-477-0007 ext 316 and we can get this figured out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall white guy View Post
I'm having the same issue. Also, any suggestions on how to get the silver collar to sit flush on a pro v1 reg? I recently purchased a tank without noticing the gap between the base of the reg and the silver, adjustable collar, and I can't seem to find any guidance on closing this gap. As always, your help is much appreciated.
For the reg mix up, like above give us a call on that. In regard to the rotational collar not sitting flush with the reg body, that is due to the regulator being rotated while the system was under pressure and something that we laser engrave on the regs and put in the manual not to do. Unfortunately there is no way to fix that without getting a new PRO reg, when you purchased it used was the reg like that? send me a PM and I can see what we can do.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:32 PM #1623
Ben Onish
ComradeBen

Annual Supporting Member
Ben Onish owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Ben Onish has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Ben Onish supports Empire
Does the SLP Pro V2 reg have any identifying indicators to separate it from the regular Pro V2 reg, or the SHP?
Bob Long G6R, Ninja 68 with SLP, Z2
Ben Onish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 01:36 PM #1624
oracx

oracx owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Are there any plans to get the SL tanks PI certified for Europe?
oracx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:16 PM #1625
WoodChuck65

WoodChuck65 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
WoodChuck65 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Onish View Post
Does the SLP Pro V2 reg have any identifying indicators to separate it from the regular Pro V2 reg, or the SHP?

I'm not a ninja tech but yes they do. They say SLP in white around the bonnet and same for SHP and the standard pro v2 just says Pro V2
Old 08-26-2015, 04:31 PM #1626
Nate @ Ninja PB
Ninja Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Onish View Post
The bonnets are laser engraved "SLP" and "SHP" on those versions of the regulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracx View Post
Are there any plans to get the SL tanks PI certified for Europe?
There may be a chance in the future