Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-10-2005, 10:12 PM #1
Extremeoutfitter

O-Ring Kits FS: Matrix / DM4 / Angel / Intimidator / Impulse / Slick Honey Cheap!

First off, I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Nicholas and I am the proud owner of Extreme Outfitters; which is an online business. I have recently expanded my online sales to include COMPLETE O-Ring Rebuild kits for the most widely used paintball markers. All of my kits are being offered exclusivly through online sales and satisfaction is 100% guerenteed!

Second, I would like introduce my Referral system. This sytem is very basic and very simple to understand: For every 3 buyers that a person refers, the person referring receives a free kit of there choice! If the person referring has not purchased a kit from myself before they are only elidgible for a 55% discount! Every buyer (including buyers before this program was introduced!) are eligible for this new system. There are no limits on the amount of free kits a person can receive. We appreciate the advertisment but please do not spam our link!

Simply put, these kits are among the best on the market. There quality is unsurpassed and has been in many my customers markers. These kits are being offered at the absolute lowest price on the net PERIOD. A person utilizing the referall system is able to purchase a repar kit for as low as $4.00 and still be eligible for an infinite amount of free kits? Where?, NOWHERE BUT HERE!

These kits are absolutly 100% the correct durometer and size for all the individual paintball marker applications, we will not rush perfection and sell a kit that we are not sure is perfect!

Matrix O-Ring Kit:This kit completly rebuilds your marker 4x for all moving, and non-moving parts including the LPR.

$7.00 Shipped!

Matrix Gen-E Version Kit:This kit is almost identical except for the variations of several O rings sizes found on all Gen-E version Matrix's.

$7.00 Shipped!

Smart Parts Impulse Kit:This kit contains enough rings to rebuild you marker 4x. Fits most variations of impulses, if you have any questions please ask!

$7.00 Shipped!

Dye DM4 / DM5 / PROTO Kit: This kit is specifically designed to rebuild your COMPLETE MARKER 4x, unlike the competitors we provide enough rings for the moving and non-moving parts!

$9.00 Shipped!

WDP Angel O-Ring Repair Kit: This kit contains all the O Rings on the marker besides the 'old style' breech O-ring, Detent O-ring, And feedneck O-rings. Currently working on getting this available!

$7.00 Shipped!
[img] [/img]

Smart Parts Max-Flo Rebuild: This kit rebuilds your smart parts regulator completly 3x.

$7.00 Shipped!
[img] [/img]

Co2/HPA Tank O-rings: These are 100 tank o-rings that fit all tanks. These are defintly a life saver!

$3.00 With Order of O-ring kit, or $4.00 Seperate! SHIPPED!!!
[img] [/img]

Also for sale I have **AUTHENTIC** Buzzy's Slick Honey Lubricant! This is the newest phenom on the paintball scene and is quickly becoming the most widly used paintball lubricant out there! This lubricant allows a better sealing surface allowing you run lower PSI in your LPR resulting in better perfomance, effiency, and less ball breakage!

Price: $2.00/ounce with the order of an O-Ring Kit, or $3.00/ounce seperatly.

Payment:I accept Paypal and I'm also a verified business member to ensure my reliability! I also accept Money Orders, and Personal checks.(Please allow time for both to clear).

My paypal address is Nicholasklufas@gmail.com

****PLEASE EVERYONE PAYING VIA PAYPAL, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME AND FEEDBACK LINK IF YOU WISH TO HAVE FEEDBACK LEFT!!****

*Yes, discounts are offered to larger or bulk orders.

*Also looking for local fields that are willing to carry my product as retail! Please contact me if interested!

Please feel free to contact me via e-mail anytime. I am also available to speak to on AOL Instant Messanger (AIM).

My s/n is: O Ring Source

Thanks
Nick

****Now offering a $1.00 discount for all customers who have my link in there signture!****

Last edited by Extremeoutfitter : 03-12-2005 at 09:18 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-10-2005, 10:27 PM #2
loren_5000

has been a member for 10 years
never mind sorry free up

Last edited by loren_5000 : 03-11-2005 at 11:08 PM.
Old 03-11-2005, 07:24 AM #3
Extremeoutfitter

Thanks Loren!

Last edited by Extremeoutfitter : 03-12-2005 at 09:19 PM.
Old 03-11-2005, 07:28 PM #4
wgpskaterpunk

wgpskaterpunk is a Supporting Member
Hey Extreme, I would like 2 matrix kits. I'll talk to you on aim.Im very impressed with the prices and quality that I see, I think I'll also take a thing of honey too!

Thanks, WgpSkaterPunk

My feedback 65+
Old 03-12-2005, 08:25 AM #5
Spimmy

I like the referral system, that is an original idea. I hope things go better than the last time. Good luck

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=815226

Last edited by Spimmy : 03-12-2005 at 08:27 AM.
Old 03-12-2005, 09:41 AM #6
Extremeoutfitter

Spimmy, I am the owner of Extreme Outfitter. I actually purchased eblade419's inventory, thats why i used some of his pics .

The smoothness of my retail system is preety high. Hopefully we can satisfy all of our customers!

I will ask eblade to stop the post, or he can just redirect it to this post!

Thanks,
Nick
Old 03-12-2005, 10:23 AM #7
Spimmy

I guess you are both named Nick then:

Quote:
Originally posted by eblade418
Every item paid for has been shipped. But they were sent snail mail so you know how that is.

Make sure you stay in touch.

Nick
Old 03-12-2005, 10:27 AM #8
wgpskaterpunk

wgpskaterpunk is a Supporting Member
Spimmy- Stop spamming his thread!You have been reported!

My feedback 65+
Old 03-12-2005, 10:54 AM #9
Weavdogg622

I NEED A EMPIRE TIMMY KIT PM ADRESS
Old 03-12-2005, 05:10 PM #10
LAX

LAX is a Supporting Member
LAX has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LAX has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
can you do new style shocker kits?
Old 03-12-2005, 06:00 PM #11
l\/l.E.T.#.0.D.

Hey, do you know if any of the orings will fit in a unimount? Some of them look to be around the same size. Also, would you offer expediated shipping for a higher price?
Old 03-12-2005, 07:09 PM #12
Tom Wagz (Banned)

Are you eblade418?

Cause I bought a couple kits off him and it said extreme outfitters on the thing......

also i think i got jipped a tube of honey (i sent $16, was supposed to get 3 kits and 2 tubes, got 3 kits and a tube )

i dunno tho, hit me up
Old 03-12-2005, 07:42 PM #13
Extremeoutfitter

Hey guys

Spimmy: Yes, actually were both named nick, and I personall picked up the o-rings from him. He lives only an hour away and plays at msg with me!

wgpskaterpunk: Thanks

Weavdogg622: I'll send that PM right now!

l\/l.E.T.#.0.D.:I assume your speaking of the max-flo unimount? I'm not 100% sure on the sizes, but I do have almost every size ring, so im sure if you PM'd me the sizes I could put a kit together for you!

Tom Wagz: Nope, I'm not eblade418 that is the person I purchased all my rings from. I can hassle him if you want, I'm sure he still has lube.

Thanks Guys!

ZIP CODE OF ORDERS SHIPPED TODAY: 46234, 35757
Old 03-12-2005, 09:53 PM #14
m_dogg2021

do u sell the slick honey in the 16oz jar? and how much
Old 03-12-2005, 10:20 PM #15
Polish Guy
WarMachine Guru

Very interested in a Matrix kit and some honey, check you're PM's.

The Original WarMachine Factory Team
SN's a nationality - not a shoe shine...

FeedbacK
Old 03-13-2005, 12:08 AM #16
investinwaffles

yo. i want 1 order of the tank o-rings. so that would give me 100 o-rings right?

and i want 2oz of the honey lube. so all together that would come to 10 bucks right? or since i bought the o-rings, would it come out to $8??

LMK cause i can send payment on monday.
Old 03-13-2005, 07:31 AM #17
emnrich

I want an oring kit for a b2k and some honey.
Old 03-13-2005, 09:43 AM #18
Extremeoutfitter

m_dogg2021:Yes, its $25.00 shipped for a pound container of the slick honey!

Polish Guy: Thanks for the order, and taking advantage of the signiture discount!

investinwaffles: Sorry bro, I'm kinda using the tank O rings as a promotion for the regular marker kits. But I can still give you a $1.00 discount, so it will be $7.00 shipped!

emnrich: We are currently working on putting out a kit for the B2k, we currently have 2 people testing them. If you would like to test them and give us some feedback on how they fit and seal we would be more than happy to send a test kit your way.

Thanks,
Nick
Old 03-13-2005, 10:19 AM #19
investinwaffles

ok. so 7 bux for the 100 o-rings, and 2oz of lube right?

how can i send payment. can i send cash? mo?

and look in my sig, i have ur link there. if it counts for a discount, thats great, but if it doesnt, FREE ADVERTISING

lmk about payment and where to send it too

Last edited by investinwaffles : 03-13-2005 at 10:23 AM.
Old 03-13-2005, 11:03 AM #20
Extremeoutfitter

investinwaffles: I'll PM you my address right now, and yeah you can totally get the $1.00 discount for your sig! But can you fix it so its a link instead of the copy and paste .

Thanks,
Nick
Old 03-13-2005, 04:38 PM #21
loren_5000

if i told you the oring sizes could you make an ion kit