Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 supports our troops
Orvis09 plays in the APPA D5 division
Orvis09 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Orvis09 is Legendary
Orvis09 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarciajim View Post
Avalanche egoX great condition, all stock. Any ideas on price?
You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
Orvis09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2011, 02:36 AM #1073
Chief of Bluntz
I <3 VTEC

has been a member for 10 years
Chief of Bluntz supports Pev's Paintball
Lnib purple infamous sl74? How much?

Edit: since I see people getting called idiots. I did look. Yes it said 525-575. But, it's purple and I've never seen one. And I've already been told I'm over paying.

Last edited by Chief of Bluntz : 09-23-2011 at 02:45 AM. Reason: To ease the tension
Chief of Bluntz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:44 AM #1074
jgarciajim

jgarciajim plays in the PSP
jgarciajim owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jgarciajim is an NCPA player
jgarciajim plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orvis09 View Post
You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
Whatever.
jgarciajim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:48 AM #1075
Orvis09
I haz brown trout

Orvis09 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief of Bluntz View Post

Edit: since I see people getting called idiots. I did look. Yes it said 525-575. But, it's purple and I've never seen one. And I've already been told I'm over paying.
It's custom anno. Infamous 74s are highly sought after.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:20 PM #1076
Dover
Blaze Away All Day

Dover posts videos on PbNation
Dover is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Dover supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Avalanche egoX great condition, all stock. Any ideas on price?
Read the First Page for EgoX price, then Check the rare and limited edition Ego thread, and you'll find the numbers in the first couple of posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesejameslong View Post
i have an 08 ego that is gold i was told there werent many made but i didnt see it in the rare page just wonderin around what it would be worth. It has a brand new poppet valve and stem and the only where is the emblem on the barrel and and the gold slightly fading off the back tip. Sorry for the bad pic i will have better pics soon.
Thank you for taking the time to read the Appraisal Thread as well as the First Page. Prices have been adjusted slightly since then, there was an adjusted Price Table a few pages back but nothing significant, just the older model SL66 increasing in value to $ 500.

However note to all: Please keep in mind the value is generally the highest value you can receive based on a complete marker, that means hard case, hex set, oil, etc. and everything to be in mint condition. If you do not have a complete set, expect much less.

As a result unless you can get confirmation on the Appraisal Thread you will have to hunt down Nicky T or Jack Wood himself. Otherwise your marker will only be worth what is listed.
Thank you for your time!

Orange County Bushwackers SL66 # B0033 ~ Warped Sportz Dark SL74 # D1028 ~ Swamp SLS # S2197

$h@key J0nEZ "It's not hard to justify unless you simply don't have the money and can't afford it. You can always tell the men from the boys by the price of their toys.
The SL is always the top of the line and the best paintball gun made, every year since it was first released. You get what you pay for and Bespoke parts are full of win."
Dover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 01:39 PM #1077
Orvis09
I haz brown trout

Orvis09 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dover View Post
Read the First Page for EgoX price, then Check the rare and limited edition Ego thread, and you'll find the numbers in the first couple of posts

Thank you for taking the time to read the Appraisal Thread as well as the First Page. Prices have been adjusted slightly since then, there was an adjusted Price Table a few pages back but nothing significant, just the older model SL66 increasing in value to $ 500.

However note to all: Please keep in mind the value is generally the highest value you can receive based on a complete marker, that means hard case, hex set, oil, etc. and everything to be in mint condition. If you do not have a complete set, expect much less.

As a result unless you can get confirmation on the Appraisal Thread you will have to hunt down Nicky T or Jack Wood himself. Otherwise your marker will only be worth what is listed.
Thank you for your time!
I updated it.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:40 PM #1078
jesejameslong

i do have the case and allen keys but no oil. do you know about how many gold were made?
jesejameslong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 01:49 PM #1079
Dover
Blaze Away All Day

Quote:
I updated it.
Thank you sir! And thanks also for keeping the skies friendly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesejameslong View Post
i do have the case and allen keys but no oil. do you know about how many gold were made?
Unless you can get confirmation on the Appraisal Thread you will have to hunt down Nicky T or Jack Wood himself. Try posting in the Ego Forum.

Quote:

I noticed that you have been a member since 2006, and thank you for doing the appropriate reading and research.

The physical value of the marker itself is represented in the prices on the first page, once again for a fully functional mint condition set.

You are correct in being informed about the price of SL74, however due to the rarity of the custom annodized Private Label markers they have been known to fetch decidedly more, but it is important to note that Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder. Therefore what is more appealing to you may not be to another collector.

Thus with this in mind you have to look to the cash and trade offers for that particular marker; you can see that the owner of the Team Icon SL74 has his marker priced very highly but then again it is a rare and sought after design, custom annodized. Due to this exclusivity it would not be uncommon to find them priced at $ 1,000 to $ 1,500 accordingly.

Orange County Bushwackers SL66 # B0033 ~ Warped Sportz Dark SL74 # D1028 ~ Swamp SLS # S2197

$h@key J0nEZ "It's not hard to justify unless you simply don't have the money and can't afford it. You can always tell the men from the boys by the price of their toys.
The SL is always the top of the line and the best paintball gun made, every year since it was first released. You get what you pay for and Bespoke parts are full of win."
Old 09-23-2011, 02:11 PM #1080
jgarciajim

Quote:
The thing is that I checked the list, many times and it is not on the list. I know that if it is not on there then it may not be a limited edition or anything else...

I know that it is an egoX and it is worth between 700-750, but im wondering since its a team gun whats the price increase, if any.

once, again. it is not on the list. not that I could find. I even use Find and all it pulls up are 07's and sl74's.

thanks.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:21 PM #1081
Dover
Blaze Away All Day

It is not a Limited Edition mostly because it is Private Label, it is up to these aftermarket companies to keep track of numbers as well since they are used as factory / team markers as well as being offered to the public.

In the case with Private Label it is once again in the eye of the collector, and look to the cash and trade offers for that particular marker.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:27 PM #1082
Orvis09
I haz brown trout

Orvis09 is Legendary
Quote:
The thing is that I checked the list, many times and it is not on the list. I know that if it is not on there then it may not be a limited edition or anything else...

I know that it is an egoX and it is worth between 700-750, but im wondering since its a team gun whats the price increase, if any.

once, again. it is not on the list. not that I could find. I even use Find and all it pulls up are 07's and sl74's.

thanks.
The list hasn't been updated for 10+ yet. Nicky has vanished. But there is no more than a $50 increase because they all cost the same new.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:30 PM #1083
jgarciajim

Quote:
It is not a Limited Edition mostly because it is Private Label, it is up to these aftermarket companies to keep track of numbers as well since they are used as factory / team markers as well as being offered to the public.

In the case with Private Label it is once again in the eye of the collector, and look to the cash and trade offers for that particular marker.
Finally. Thank you, that is all I asked for the first time I asked the question, I had read everything, therefore that is the reason I asked.

So thank you very much for your help.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:34 PM #1084
Orvis09
I haz brown trout

Orvis09 is Legendary
Quote:
Finally. Thank you, that is all I asked for the first time I asked the question, I had read everything, therefore that is the reason I asked.

So thank you very much for your help.
The reason I was mouthy is because in this thread it says VERY specifically DO NOT PM ME. And you posted in my pawn
Old 09-23-2011, 07:42 PM #1085
Monster69
X-Contract Killer

Monster69 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Whats the going price on the Bushwackers SL66 all stock except for maniac board, gold with gold parts?
Monster69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:46 PM #1086
Orvis09
I haz brown trout

Orvis09 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster69 View Post
Whats the going price on the Bushwackers SL66 all stock except for maniac board, gold with gold parts?
First post.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:22 PM #1087
Monster69
X-Contract Killer

Monster69 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Thanks
Monster69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:36 PM #1088
Chief of Bluntz
I <3 VTEC

Quote:
It's custom anno. Infamous 74s are highly sought after.
Thanks. Custom anno increase or decrease value? Might be a stupid question but better to know then not to know. Or is it all personal preference.

Old 09-24-2011, 12:08 AM #1089
madgunner4

madgunner4 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Thanks. Custom anno increase or decrease value? Might be a stupid question but better to know then not to know. Or is it all personal preference.
It's personal preference, just depends on how much the buyer is willing to pay for the color scheme.
madgunner4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:01 AM #1090
Chief of Bluntz
I <3 VTEC

Ty for all the help.

Old 09-24-2011, 08:46 AM #1091
sppb
Canada

sppb has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sppb has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
thinkking of picking this up locally
XSV SL-74 in Dust Black with polished Gold parts (37) .LNIB he says its been used 5 times top and hes the original owner. cosmetcially i believe its liek 9.9/10

Case manual allens and full kit

Thanks alot for the help, dont kow what i should pay for it exactly and he has it listed around 550. i see the going price on nation is around 600-7000 for xsv sl74s, although they are not exactly alike and im hoping ive either hit a jackpot or am not paying to much.

Last edited by sppb : 09-24-2011 at 08:58 AM.
sppb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:08 PM #1092
Dover
Blaze Away All Day

Good find bro, especially if it is in Canadian Dollars. Greetings from BC !!!