Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-01-2009, 01:52 PM #43
jester_card

Got opinions/ want some good info on the Azodin's and how they compare to similar 200$ markers?

Tons of honest, on topic info here.

The hottest thread AND poll on the web!:

http://www.******.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37243

Happy balling peeps,
jester_card is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-09-2009, 08:33 PM #44
nealm

nealm supports Cereal Killerz 2
i got the kaos pump. great marker. inside the barrel condom is a tag that says draxxus paintball. i think dxs owns azodin

[Captain Oring]

nealm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:08 PM #45
Self Medicated
General Apathy

has been a member for 10 years
Doe the Kaos come with 45 grips? Also, any upgrades other than the obvious stuff (feedneck, barrel, asa, etc.) available yet?

Ebay
M. Carter Brown
Old PbNation
New PbNation
SpecOps

Last edited by Self Medicated : 07-16-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Self Medicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:11 PM #46
oomkool

oomkool owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I've got a Azodin Kaos. We've started playing with mechanical markers and the Kaos is the best! I put it over the chrono today and got 8 balls per second. I would suggest replacing the the stock barrel.
oomkool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:54 PM #47
deeplove

Well, first thing I'd recommend upgrading would be the feed neck. It's functional but I don't trust it. My Halo Too was dancing in it while I was running. Bought a Trinity Clamping feed neck and now I have no worries.

On my Kaos I have a Stiffi .691 or CP .693. They both shoot great, straight and efficient. I'm running it off a Crossfire 68/4500. Shot 4 cases of paint and no chop with the setup.

Up next on my upgrades will be a CP regulator and on/off CP ASA. Azodin did a good job on their guns. But yeah, feed neck is the only thing wrong in the picture.
deeplove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:50 PM #48
Self Medicated
General Apathy

Just got my Kaos in the mail. Wow, is it loud or what? lol

Anyways, I'm contacting SPD to see if they can make grips for it.

Ebay
M. Carter Brown
Old PbNation
New PbNation
SpecOps
Old 08-02-2009, 06:12 PM #49
deeplove

I played with my new Blitz today and it worked great. The thing is pretty fast. For less than $170, it's a very good gun. I recommend it to anyone getting into paintball or even as a reliable back up gun.

2 cases of paint and no chops. The eyes work great. My upgrades on tap are:

CP On/Off asa
CP Shorty Reg
CP Clamping feed neck
Spyder Spring kit.
deeplove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:05 AM #50
Freestylin599
Original Paintball Pimp

Freestylin599 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
first fo all the are already better than spyder,
1. they use industry standard **** you can put macro on it, new regs and other such things you cant do with a spyder gun.
2. they arent made in china but buy eric azodin and the stock boards can be flashed to be whatever you want them to be
3. they have good stock parts like board feedneck and reg.

so they are better than the crap spyder puts out and should be the new blowback go to gun
Old 09-12-2009, 08:47 PM #51
Thanatos8659

The Zenith

I have one today was my first day playing with it flawless 2 cases only one chop me being dumb shooting barrel cover. The only major defect in mine is the eyes will not work, but i can still shoot as fast as i want to without them being on. I think this gun is very good. It is very accurate and fast at the same time. I run co2 all day also refuse to run nitro. But hey who am i anyway so think wat u wanna think.
Thanatos8659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:17 AM #52
Gaps

Gaps owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos8659 View Post
I have one today was my first day playing with it flawless 2 cases only one chop me being dumb shooting barrel cover. The only major defect in mine is the eyes will not work, but i can still shoot as fast as i want to without them being on. I think this gun is very good. It is very accurate and fast at the same time. I run co2 all day also refuse to run nitro. But hey who am i anyway so think wat u wanna think.
why would you refuse nitro? its better for your gun, cleaner and more stable.

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3214945
Gaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:53 PM #53
imortaltechnique
!!BOOST my EGO!!

First to pages are all haters. If you dont like the products or dont know anything about them dont buy them!!! As far as claims go its called testing all companys do "testing" when they come out with a new marker/gear. I personaly know Eric Wang when i used to live in San Diego and play with him and he knows his ****. But hey this is pbnation always gonna have haters.
#12 James Kekoa Ferguson fanclub

+21/-0
https://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=96156

Last edited by imortaltechnique : 10-06-2009 at 11:24 PM.
imortaltechnique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:56 AM #54
OneUp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestylin599 View Post
first fo all the are already better than spyder,
1. they use industry standard **** you can put macro on it, new regs and other such things you cant do with a spyder gun.
2. they arent made in china but buy eric azodin and the stock boards can be flashed to be whatever you want them to be
3. they have good stock parts like board feedneck and reg.

so they are better than the crap spyder puts out and should be the new blowback go to gun
on points 1 and 3, you can, and the stock spyder parts are decent now.

i'm very interested in azodin's upcoming e-pump, by the way
OneUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:00 PM #55
Dustin v7

has anybody heard anything bad like constant leaks or anything else from the blitz?

all the reviews i read are good
Dustin v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:30 PM #56
bmali98

Went to my local pb store yesterday to pick up my pre-ordered SL68II. Tippmann shipment didnt come in but for the first time a few markers from the Azodin linup arrived. The store got in 2 KP's and a couple Kaos' and they were up on the counter. I did click on the link here at PBN a while ago so i knew what they were so i checked out the KP a bit closer and that was it. I went to the store for a new pump marker and i found it.

First impressions of the KP were that it seemed to be a well built marker. I played one of my favourite outdoor days of recball with it today. Only thing i changed was installed a CP Railmount on/off to the frames dovetail.IMO quality is high as far as fit/finish and and attention was taken with neat little features like the integrated ASA dovetail and the grip panels being inset into the frame. The Triad barrel detent made sure i had no rollouts which was nice to not have to be concerned with. Having the same frame as the semi turned out to be a small benefit. Having the semi sear mechanism meant i could hold the trigger while recocking and not worry about it uncocking and having to recock and have a double feed. Just one less thing to worry about when trying to send more paint down field. Although not advertised to have it, mine came with a hitman mod in the form of a stainless rod that threads into the handle. That was pretty sweet. Its a combo of alot of little things that make my KP instantly one of my favourite markers...that and a sweet 2:1 for me kill ratio today with my usual group.

For the $ the KP is imo the best you can do. If the rest of Azodin's lineup is built like the KP, I totally recommend them.

*edit* I think i could copy/paste this to pbreview, lol.

Last edited by bmali98 : 10-18-2009 at 08:37 PM.
bmali98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:27 PM #57
Self Medicated
General Apathy

I'm hoping that maybe Azodin can get their own section here on the Nation. I have seen plenty of people talking about their entire line of markers, with a lot of focus on the Kaos Pump. I bought myself a Kaos semi not long ago and it is one of my favorite markers. I am selling my SLG and Trilogy because I hardly ever use them compared to my Kaos and Promaster.

Ebay
M. Carter Brown
Old PbNation
New PbNation
SpecOps
Old 10-23-2009, 04:02 AM #58
kneusteun
EAST-SIDE!

kneusteun supports Team VICIOUS
kneusteun has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
kneusteun has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Is there anybody here that took some shots with the zenith?
I'm curious about this gun.
kneusteun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:24 AM #59
Self Medicated
General Apathy

I haven't been able to fire one personally, but I have heard they are very nice for the price. Only thing I would upgrade is the feedneck. It appears to be the same one as on the Kaos, and I didn't like the Kaos feedneck.

Ebay
M. Carter Brown
Old PbNation
New PbNation
SpecOps
Old 11-06-2009, 04:09 PM #60
Self Medicated
General Apathy

Sorry about the double post. I know the Kaos manual says to oil the striker o-ring every once in a while, but does anyone think it would be okay if I used Sleek instead?

Ebay
M. Carter Brown
Old PbNation
New PbNation
SpecOps
Old 11-07-2009, 03:14 AM #61
OneUp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Self Medicated View Post
Sorry about the double post. I know the Kaos manual says to oil the striker o-ring every once in a while, but does anyone think it would be okay if I used Sleek instead?
No don't use sleek.

blowbacks depend on building up the momentum of the striker. if you use thick lube paste like sleek its surface tension will slow down the striker and cause recocking problems.

use oil lube. get a cheap bottle of those paintball gun oil and it won't cause any trouble. i have a $2 big bottle of triflow from a bike store that has lasted me for years now.

in fact i'd wipe the gun clean if a previous owner or store used sleek for you.
OneUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:23 PM #62
Self Medicated
General Apathy

That's some good info to remember. I have a bottle of oil sitting right here. I was just trying to trim down the amount of stuff I have in my tool box and I thought I might not need it. Thanks man!

Ebay
M. Carter Brown
Old PbNation
New PbNation
SpecOps
Old 11-29-2009, 12:46 PM #63
Self Medicated
General Apathy

Sorry about another double post, but I had to share this. I will be receiving an Azodin carbon fiber barrel in the next few weeks, so I will let everyone know how it performs. I didn't expect this, but as I was looking at the Azodin Owners forum, I noticed they had their first spambot. I let Matt (Admin) know, and all of a sudden I'm getting a new barrel shipped to me as thanks! I guess he noticed that I've been hanging around the forums lately (even though there's not that much on there) and he appreciated it. So, thanks Matt!

Ebay
M. Carter Brown
Old PbNation
New PbNation
SpecOps