PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-26-2003, 12:22 PM #1
pbcrazy

has been a member for 10 years
Happy Thanksgiving

We at Powerlyte would like to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving and to have a safe holiday.

If it were not for all of you Powerlyte would not be were it is at today and we THANK YOU!

Happy Thanksgiving From Powerlyte Paintball Game Products!

Thanks,

Matt C.
Powerlyte Paintball Game Products
Advertisement
Old 11-26-2003, 02:54 PM #2
Vegard
LOST

Vegard is a Supporting Member
Vegard is a founding member
Vegard is Boss
Give me an Isis for testing and I`ll start celebrating this custom next year

Have a good one.
-growing older is mandatory – growing up is optional-

SBDB009 Reddit Jealous Lion
Old 11-26-2003, 11:28 PM #3
mojojojoaf

Matt/Santa,

I would like an all black ISIS with a matching all black aluminum Speedline .684 size please.

Oh and Mele'Kelikimaka.....
Old 11-27-2003, 09:42 AM #4
pbcrazy

Sure...they will be on sale in about 8-10 weeks!!

Matt C.
Old 11-28-2003, 11:11 AM #5
mojojojoaf

BTW, any word on what the MSRP will be on the ISIS? I thought I had heard that the version with an eye was running $700 plus.

Let me know and thanks.
Old 11-28-2003, 07:27 PM #6
pbcrazy

Right now without the eyes and the LED screen, it will run for $599, with the eyes and LED screen $699. We are trying to keep the cost down on this marker as much as possible, because we know that paintball is not a keep sport and we are always looking out for our customers.

I hope this helps out.

Thanks,

Matt C.
Old 11-28-2003, 09:29 PM #7
mojojojoaf

Thanks alot Matt, one small teeny tiny request.

Will guys look seriously into a more vertical grip, say for the next generation at least. Pleeeeease.....
Old 11-28-2003, 11:22 PM #8
pbcrazy

Sure...we are always looking for suggestions from players. Our products are heavily field tested along with testing in our shop. I do not mind bringing this idea up to the design team.

Thanks for the advice.

Matt C.
Old 11-29-2003, 05:57 PM #9
mojojojoaf

Great thanks Matt. I have to say the I recently picked up a (will not name in this forum) a near vertical frame for my Powerlyte. Its about 89* and very comfortale to hold. The only real problem is that its not a Powerlyte product and I would prefer to use Powerlyte.

I liked it so much I replaced my Eblade to use it exclusively. If I am going to go electro I am going to go ISIS. But I would really like to see it with a more vertical frame. It would make it absolutely tiny. Anyways I will be looking forward to the ISIS and picking one up as soon as I can.
Old 12-01-2003, 06:56 PM #10
dcmander

Matt can you answer some questions for us:

Can you tell us about the packages you will be selling the ISIS in. Will you sell it without the barrel, with a scepter 3insert, scepter 5insert, 2piece speedline instead of 1, etc. ?

Will you be selling the ISIS's' with the centerflag regulators on or with no reg and just the asa? I love how the centerflag regs look and i heard they are awesome..How do you feel about them and do you like them? Would you sell the isis with and without the centerflag reg? How much would it be to have you include one and would you be doing that as well?

Basically can you just tell us what us the players and consumers will get as far as packages and if we can add the reg/barrel combos for an upcharge/

thank you!

Also tlel us more about the fades!!! what fades do you have, have you see, ,and do you have pics of any fades? who does your annodizing?

THANKS!
Old 12-01-2003, 08:44 PM #11
metaldrumr7

if your gonna sell it with a reg, look into the CP regs, great regs for a good price
Old 12-02-2003, 10:04 AM #12
pbcrazy

dcmander....I am going to try and answer a few of your questions. Yes we will be selling the ISIS with different barrel setups, you can request what ever barrel you like and we will included it with the ISIS but this will make a difference in the price of the ISIS.

As for the regs we are still working on that, we are not sure if we are going to included the regs or let the player/comsumer purchase their own. We have many projects in the works and who knows what we will be doing.

Yes I do like the Centerflag regs and I also like the new CP regs but it really all depends on what you the player likes.

As for that fades I do not have any pics of the fades as of right yet, we have done a couple of test runs with our local anodizer and he is doing a great job...so we will have several options out there.

I hope that this helps you out.

Thanks,

Matt C.
Old 12-02-2003, 11:19 AM #13
bagkek

Whoa! I thought the ISIS was gonna be uber expensive!! I'm Glad I read this thread, I love my hybrid, I just want an electronic gun, so If I am able to sell it I will be severly considering getting an ISIS Now!!!
Old 12-02-2003, 05:34 PM #14
werty7373

Hey can ya make the CP reg an option? I was planning on it anyways, but it would be sweet if they were andonized the same. Can't wait to preorder it and shoot it. I heard FON will have some specs and a vid of it in coming weeks can't wait
Old 12-02-2003, 05:49 PM #15
jucestain2000

Hey Matt, I recomend that you don't include a reg. I agree with you that too many people like too many different regs. Also, it will help keep the price down. Well, unless somthing goes terribly wrong, I will buy an ISIS.

Anyways, thanks for making great products!
-Juce
Old 12-03-2003, 09:32 AM #16
ShortStroke
*925* Word.

I'll buy one either way, I have plenty of regs lying around. Another reg wouldn't hurt heh.

My Feedback
Old 12-03-2003, 09:43 AM #17
pbcrazy

More than likely we will sell the ISIS without the regs because, different people like different products.

Thanks,

Matt C.