Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-25-2006, 01:48 PM #64
EKKsoldier622
561-772

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun4Hire17
uhh... kinda helps that dynasty completely reformed their team by droping all the players who werent making the cut and picking up better and younger players.

also, did you forget? XSV kinda lost a bunch of their best players, like glenn, rusty, JR and davey. Dont you think that would have some effect on XSV's game; losing 4 key players? I know it hurt Dynasty at first when they lost Danny and Oliver. Besides, XSV did bad at Boston and at SD. It shouldnt be too surprising that Dynasty beat them.

lol. its kinda funny cuz this conspericy stuff is really retarded (both of them, the dynasty one and the WDP one) and its also funny that all the XSV fans are backing up the joy team/fans and in many casses, are speaking out louder then them... huh, wonder why that is?
cause i hate dynasty? im not sayin this is a conspiracy of any sort i just think its gay how a team can not win a tourny then entire year and then suddenly make an upset (yea i would consider dynasty winning an upset) and take a first place trohpy along with the season
Advertisement
Old 10-26-2006, 07:26 PM #65
strangekickass

WOrking on it still not done found out more stuff from more people so i will get my final vid up soon!

Last edited by strangekickass : 10-26-2006 at 07:36 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:30 PM #66
Underfunded
Autonomous

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangekickass
decide- d-e-c-i-d-e decide.

Not too hard man... Decent video but man...
Old 10-26-2006, 07:34 PM #67
Strange Impulse (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangekickass
wut did that video do....it all happened in like 1 second.. wow
Old 10-26-2006, 08:45 PM #68
shooteratc

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKKsoldier622
cause i hate dynasty? im not sayin this is a conspiracy of any sort i just think its gay how a team can not win a tourny then entire year and then suddenly make an upset (yea i would consider dynasty winning an upset) and take a first place trohpy along with the season
Upsets are what happens when a team that shouldn't win does. Dynasty has placed top 4 every event except Boston (I'm pretty sure) with second place finishes the first three events. Joy and Rage flipped a swich for the last three events and started playing well enough to win events, but that doesn't make Dynasty a worse team, it just puts more teams on their level. This is a team we all know is capable of winning any event they attend. It just took them winning this one to take the series from XSV, which regaurdless of your opinion is what happened.

Watch the vid on PBstar, you can see there is simply no bias in the decision making. Right or wrong, again a totally opinion based speculation, at least the call was made honestly.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:16 PM #69
EKKsoldier622
561-772

plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooteratc
Upsets are what happens when a team that shouldn't win does. Dynasty has placed top 4 every event except Boston (I'm pretty sure) with second place finishes the first three events. Joy and Rage flipped a swich for the last three events and started playing well enough to win events, but that doesn't make Dynasty a worse team, it just puts more teams on their level. This is a team we all know is capable of winning any event they attend. It just took them winning this one to take the series from XSV, which regaurdless of your opinion is what happened.

Watch the vid on PBstar, you can see there is simply no bias in the decision making. Right or wrong, again a totally opinion based speculation, at least the call was made honestly.
very well put
Old 10-26-2006, 10:07 PM #70
Allen24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpede1
You sir are a total retard.

ahahahahahhaha my thoughts exactly
Old 10-26-2006, 10:14 PM #71
automagdude

automagdude owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
automagdude posts videos on PbNation
automagdude has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
automagdude has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
automagdude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
automagdude has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I guess I made a lot of people mad, and can't keep their cool. And I made some people take a second guess at dynasty. And made some people defend dynasty with good agruements, and some bad agruements. I also like that video of "dynasty cheathing". The person who made it can't spell very well but it is a good look at the call. When I was watching the game video I didn't even notice Alex play on, and that right there should of led to a penalty against dynasty leading joy to a victory. At that part in the video they should put Alex's quote in that game "He is cheating. Bull$$$$. That is $$$$ing bull$$$$."
That is all I have to say for now.
-Peace
Old 10-26-2006, 10:29 PM #72
Allen24

good......thanks for stopping
Old 10-26-2006, 10:38 PM #73
shooteratc

Ha. That vid proves absolutly nothing.

As you can see in the vid Alex swung around to shoot at the Joy player as he was coming through. There is NO EVIDENCE in any video that the Joy player shot Alex before Alex was already shooting back at him. At that point the referee needs to make a decision on which player to pull, if not both, and if I'm in Alex's situation I'm going to assume I'm still alive until the ref pulls me out, it's the refs call to make.

Not to mention everybody has been saying that BC had shot the Joy player before he ever even got to shoot Alex, thus nullifying any arguement you could possibly make about Alex being eliminated at all.

The BC/Joy player in the snake situation doesn't even matter at this point because the Joy player is eliminated and earning a 1 for 1 by playing on, eliminating the last Joy player to come through to shoot the now still alive Alex and BC, leaving them free for the pull and the hang.

Chew on that for a while.
Old 10-27-2006, 09:52 PM #74
benpb03

benpb03 is a Professional paintball player
I absolutely love it! GO DYNASTY! i dont even like them that much, i just have a ****LOAD of respect for them. the only thing i have to say is,,

- HOw did they win all those events that weren't nppl events when they weren't pro and then when they first became pro its not like all the refs just gave them the wins, they earned them. So how did they win all those events?

January Project Official Link

ArtofPaintball
Old 10-27-2006, 10:33 PM #75
GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

GetBunkerD is a Supporting Member
GetBunkerD posts videos on PbNation
GetBunkerD supports Ninja Paintball
Long live Dynasty.

You can't stop the train son.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:13 PM #76
losal_paintballer78

personally i think dynasty won a good 1 then they started *****ing at good calls and the refs won the rest for um
Old 10-28-2006, 12:23 AM #77
HoCkEy PaInTbAlLeR 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by losal_paintballer78 View Post
personally i think dynasty won a good 1 then they started *****ing at good calls and the refs won the rest for um
What the **** are you talking about? Most people on here speak English... you should try it some time.
Old 10-28-2006, 12:42 AM #78
xXSVx Phantom
Miami Adrenaline #14

xXSVx Phantom plays in the MiLP
xXSVx Phantom owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xXSVx Phantom owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
xXSVx Phantom plays in the APPA D5 division
well, personally, im really getting sick of watching pro paintball, ok yes dynasty, your good, i admit, but dude, it isnt that much fun to watch paintball knowing that your going to win, wheres the excitement (sp?)? i deffinatly say that dynasty should be a COMPETITIVE team and not a WINNING EVERY ****ING TOUNRY and every other team look like ****, i wanna see some ACTUAL compitition bettween other teams and not just dynasty taking gold without watching the dam tourney, you gotta admit its true, if it wasent for ollie leaving, they would have taken first the past 5 tourneys, no doubt.
Old 10-28-2006, 12:43 AM #79
xXSVx Phantom
Miami Adrenaline #14

xXSVx Phantom plays in the MiLP
xXSVx Phantom owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xXSVx Phantom owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
xXSVx Phantom plays in the APPA D5 division
no there is no conspirency, get a life
Old 10-28-2006, 01:13 AM #80
JKeller
Right on

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSVx Phantom View Post
well, personally, im really getting sick of watching pro paintball, ok yes dynasty, your good, i admit, but dude, it isnt that much fun to watch paintball knowing that your going to win, wheres the excitement (sp?)? i deffinatly say that dynasty should be a COMPETITIVE team and not a WINNING EVERY ****ING TOUNRY and every other team look like ****, i wanna see some ACTUAL compitition bettween other teams and not just dynasty taking gold without watching the dam tourney, you gotta admit its true, if it wasent for ollie leaving, they would have taken first the past 5 tourneys, no doubt.
Uh yeah I don't know what you're talking about Dynasty rolling everyone....maybe the past few years but certainly not this season. And yes I'm a big Dynasty fan, but I'm pretty sure that OC finals game was DAMN CLOSE. It was an intense match up, Dynasty barely barely won. That's COMPETITION...did you even watch the OC NPPL?

♠ Tricked Dust-Ninja '03 Rat Impulse w/WAS F/S♠

- No one here gets out alive - Jim Morrison

►Official Baltimore Trauma Fan #737
"Originally posted by pbstar1990: ...this is the first ever intelligent post I have ever seen in a thread on pbnation. It's because of people like this, the world makes forward progress... thank you for the first ever intelligent post on the nation!"

JOY WAS ROBBED
Old 10-30-2006, 06:15 PM #81
ronin121 (Banned)

the WDP theory is better than this one, atleast we know WDP owns the NPPL WAAAA?A?A??!?!?!?!
Old 10-30-2006, 09:59 PM #82
cwapman
Acta virum probant

cwapman is a Supporting Member
cwapman is playing at Living Legends III
cwapman owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ok theres no conspiracy.. the refs are far from biast sp?
Oh yeah chuck doesnt run the league no more
NPPL REF #22