Matt H is a Supporting Member
Matt H is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Matt H is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
4 year old car. lol.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:24 PM #24
john15456 (Banned)

audi s5

The S5 Coupe can be had in two trim levels - Premium and Premium Plus.

The Premium models comes standard with Nappa leather upholstery, heated front seats, a 10-speaker AM/FM/CD/SiriusXM stereo system with iPod integration, Bluetooth connectivity, tri-zone automatic climate control, 18-inch alloy wheels, foglights, xenon headlights and LED taillights.

The Premium Plus trim adds a navigation system with Audi Connect a 12-speaker, 505-watt Bang & Olufsen sound system with HD ratio technology, Audi side assist and a rear parking Camera.
------------------
2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS
Old 02-13-2013, 10:16 PM #25
die.another.day

Quote:
Originally Posted by john15456 View Post
The S5 Coupe can be had in two trim levels - Premium and Premium Plus.

The Premium models comes standard with Nappa leather upholstery, heated front seats, a 10-speaker AM/FM/CD/SiriusXM stereo system with iPod integration, Bluetooth connectivity, tri-zone automatic climate control, 18-inch alloy wheels, foglights, xenon headlights and LED taillights.

The Premium Plus trim adds a navigation system with Audi Connect a 12-speaker, 505-watt Bang & Olufsen sound system with HD ratio technology, Audi side assist and a rear parking Camera.
------------------
2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS
Ive got the bang&olufsen sound system and the whole 9 yards. Its the premium plus. And sorry guys it never did get done. The idiot at the shop wouldnt do it because he had never done it on an S5 before. ***
Old 02-14-2013, 11:40 PM #26
mushumatt

Nice car man, I would get it tuned atleast. It helps with the 1/2 gear "lag" and should get you a better mpg. My fathers RS5 should be here in a month or so, I am purchasing a 2014 TTRS S-tronic in August. Before yall start flaming, yes manual is a lot of fun. But Audi's S-tronic dual clutch system imo a better transmission for track driving. I love the 13' TTRS and the R8 manual. But compared to the S-tronic you just cant beat it. And I have driven ever model and have tried all 3 styles of transmission offered by Audi. Before you guys call bs I am an Audi salesman, and one of the perks is every summer we get to go to the track and drive every model for the up and coming year.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:06 AM #27
Matt H

bs bro
Old 02-15-2013, 06:18 AM #28
cynicalrider
robert paulson

Quote:
Originally Posted by die.another.day View Post
Ive got the bang&olufsen sound system and the whole 9 yards. Its the premium plus. And sorry guys it never did get done. The idiot at the shop wouldnt do it because he had never done it on an S5 before. ***
How does it feel to be dumb enough to reply to a spam bot? And what are you, 17? Who uses the term "***" anymore?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:58 PM #29
die.another.day

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushumatt View Post
Nice car man, I would get it tuned atleast. It helps with the 1/2 gear "lag" and should get you a better mpg. My fathers RS5 should be here in a month or so, I am purchasing a 2014 TTRS S-tronic in August. Before yall start flaming, yes manual is a lot of fun. But Audi's S-tronic dual clutch system imo a better transmission for track driving. I love the 13' TTRS and the R8 manual. But compared to the S-tronic you just cant beat it. And I have driven ever model and have tried all 3 styles of transmission offered by Audi. Before you guys call bs I am an Audi salesman, and one of the perks is every summer we get to go to the track and drive every model for the up and coming year.
Ah man we had an A4 loaner Tip tronic and there was SO MUCH lag in between gears. Like 1 and a half seconds
Old 02-15-2013, 09:59 PM #30
die.another.day

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post

How does it feel to be dumb enough to reply to a spam bot? And what are you, 17? Who uses the term "***" anymore?
I called the guy at the shop a ***
Old 02-16-2013, 05:49 AM #31
Matt H

Quote:
I called the guy at the shop a ***
Exactly, he made his point. You are clearly 17, or else you wouldn't have bought used old S5.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:03 AM #32
die.another.day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt H View Post

Exactly, he made his point. You are clearly 17, or else you wouldn't have bought used old S5.
Maybe im 33 and just simply dont have 75 grand. AND i bought used because i wanted the V8 which is no longer available. So please shutup. I have reasons for everything
Old 02-16-2013, 08:27 AM #33
cynicalrider
robert paulson

You are 33 and still use the term ***? You have to be uneducated.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:41 AM #34
Matt H

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
You are 33 and still use the term ***? You have to be uneducated.

What a underpowered V8.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:50 AM #35
FL07
On High Alert

V6 T is way better than the V8. Huge mistake. Also R8 gated manual > regular Audi manual > dsg > auto IMHO. Yes I've driven all of them.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:14 AM #36
die.another.day

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL07 View Post
V6 T is way better than the V8. Huge mistake. Also R8 gated manual > regular Audi manual > dsg > auto IMHO. Yes I've driven all of them.
Cant speak for thw V6 T other than fuel effiency. But it doest sound like the V8. Gotcha there
Old 02-16-2013, 10:15 AM #37
Ynnekdude
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Maybe im 33 and just simply dont have 75 grand. AND i bought used because i wanted the V8 which is no longer available. So please shutup. I have reasons for everything
We have yet to see your S5 so it must not exist.

Is it FWD or AWD?
"This is a hard job, and I'm not just saying this to win favour with lorry drivers. It's a hard job - change gear, change gear, change gear, check your mirrors, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear, murder. That's a lot of effort in a day."

Russian Legion Fanclub #16
Old 02-16-2013, 10:42 AM #38
FL07
On High Alert

V6 T with awe exhaust sounds fantastic
Old 02-16-2013, 02:49 PM #39
die.another.day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynnekdude View Post

We have yet to see your S5 so it must not exist.

Is it FWD or AWD?
Did u really just ask if an audi wasnt AWD...?
Old 02-16-2013, 02:49 PM #40
die.another.day

Alright guys ill post a few pics. Can anyone assist me on how?
Old 02-16-2013, 02:58 PM #41
die.another.day

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-16-2013, 03:00 PM #42
die.another.day

Closed Thread