PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 12:54 PM #106
pbragesauce198

pbragesauce198 is an NCPA player
pbragesauce198 plays in the APPA D5 division
I don't think it was meant to be offensive, but still... stupid move by pbn. Have an editing process or something for christ's sake. It may seem funny to us skinny guys but if you're a larger guy thinking about getting into the sport something like that is discouraging. We need to be supportive of each other if we care about growing the sport. And i know some big guys that are absolutely killer back players.

Axe Plus Many Extras: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post83995297

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2012, 05:47 PM #107
xXxShepard7051xXx

I read the first two comments on here and decided to skip the flame war to follow. IMO every fat baller i've ever gone up against has pretty much killed me so i dont care if youre fat skinny wheelchair or retarded you wanna play paintball then play and i'll play with you. pbn fix this.

thank you that is all

Studies show that 91% of paintball players would die if HK said breathing wasn't "AGG" Put this in your Signature if your one of the 9% who would celebrate the mass suicide of Hostile Kids
Old 12-08-2012, 01:27 PM #108
Kaboomfio
Lord Kaboomfio #28

Kaboomfio supports Pev's Paintball
Kaboomfio has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Kaboomfio has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Kaboomfio is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxShepard7051xXx View Post
I read the first two comments on here and decided to skip the flame war to follow. IMO every fat baller i've ever gone up against has pretty much killed me so i dont care if youre fat skinny wheelchair or retarded you wanna play paintball then play and i'll play with you. pbn fix this.

thank you that is all
This is just a giant flame war. Guys hiding behind their computers to bad mouth us fat players. I play every weekend to have fun, to exercise a bit, and relieve my stress. And according to my doctors for a 300lb man I healthier then most guys. lol! I talked to the admins about this picture, after it was posted, and told them that I had no problem with this picture being up because I have no shame and nothing to hide. I hear hate on the field all the time but my favorite part is when i bunker the haters with my pump! Lets stop all the hate and just start enjoying the game like its meant to be enjoyed! U guys that hate on fat people, come join a game with me so i can show you that i can hold my own. U guys that are mad at PBN, its ok! PBN meant no ill intent and they have no control over the ignorance that followed. And the rest of you guys, shoot some paint, have some fun and enjoy the game!

IM OUT!
Member of Argent Force
Member of WHATEVER Paintball
Old 12-08-2012, 03:25 PM #109
thrilkil

thrilkil owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
thrilkil is for the Gunfight
thrilkil has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
thrilkil is attending Decay of Nations VI
I play arena football and HAVE to be 300 minimum as an offensive lineman. Some of the haters on big dudes might wanna come out and play a "real sport" and go up against a professional lineman. I can guarantee that his speed paired with his weight and strength will make you feel inadequate to say the least. I'm 6'4 305 and run a 4.9 40. Carry an extra 120lbs thru the 40 and tell me how much of a man you are haha.

Btw the pics caption is funny and I thought it was only in relation to the star wars myself.

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3897731
Old 12-09-2012, 08:36 PM #110
GOTN

That's funny but messed up also ha
Old 12-10-2012, 08:20 PM #111
WorrGamR2k1
Earns Money Sleeping

has been a member for 10 years
WorrGamR2k1 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorrGamR2k1 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrilkil View Post
I play arena football and HAVE to be 300 minimum as an offensive lineman. Some of the haters on big dudes might wanna come out and play a "real sport" and go up against a professional lineman. I can guarantee that his speed paired with his weight and strength will make you feel inadequate to say the least. I'm 6'4 305 and run a 4.9 40. Carry an extra 120lbs thru the 40 and tell me how much of a man you are haha.

Btw the pics caption is funny and I thought it was only in relation to the star wars myself.
I'll trade off my inability to go toe to toe against you for the 30+ years longer I'll live. Seems fair to me. That being said, after your career it wouldn't be a bad idea to hit up the cardio and shed the extra fat. Not saying it to be a dick, but as a healthcare provider genuinely concerned for your well being.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:40 PM #112
thrilkil

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorrGamR2k1 View Post
I'll trade off my inability to go toe to toe against you for the 30+ years longer I'll live. Seems fair to me. That being said, after your career it wouldn't be a bad idea to hit up the cardio and shed the extra fat. Not saying it to be a dick, but as a healthcare provider genuinely concerned for your well being.
My uncle died at 82. He was 6'7 324 lbs the day he died. As a health care provider you should know that good genetics often carry one further than their weight. My blood pressure and heart rate are WELL within healthy limits. I know plenty of "healthy looking" lighter people that are in terrible shape. Anyone that can run a sub 5 second 40 is in better shape than 75% of the general populous.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:06 PM #113
WorrGamR2k1
Earns Money Sleeping

WorrGamR2k1 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorrGamR2k1 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Overweight people living long are generally the exceptions, not the usual. Genetics go strait out the window when you enter into an unhealthy lifestyle. BTW, Holy **** your uncle was huge. What'd he do for a living? Would have made a hell of a football player if he was that big when he was younger.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:10 PM #114
thrilkil

Quote:
Overweight people living long are generally the exceptions, not the usual. Genetics go strait out the window when you enter into an unhealthy lifestyle. BTW, Holy **** your uncle was huge. What'd he do for a living? Would have made a hell of a football player if he was that big when he was younger.
He played football but it was waaay back when pro meant you made less than a 9-5. His career was an electrician after his football days.

Old 12-12-2012, 01:09 PM #115
bobrow15

Its good to see some guys who are an unhealthy weight going out and doing something about it, that deserves some respect not being made fun of.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:48 PM #116
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

Quote:

Nope, can't say I have.
And I wouldn't call any of those sports, having played all of them. If anything I would say golf is the most challenging.

Try throwing your leg over a mx bike and bringing it to our mx338 track. You'll know a physical beat down like no other.

Last edited by Milky Spore : 12-12-2012 at 01:50 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:05 PM #117
brienpeppers

brienpeppers owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Spore View Post

And I wouldn't call any of those sports, having played all of them. If anything I would say golf is the most challenging.

Try throwing your leg over a mx bike and bringing it to our mx338 track. You'll know a physical beat down like no other.
Again, is it that time of the month?

"In Soviet Russia bunker hides behind you."
Old 12-12-2012, 02:44 PM #118
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
Pump Scout owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboomfio View Post
This is just a giant flame war. Guys hiding behind their computers to bad mouth us fat players. I play every weekend to have fun, to exercise a bit, and relieve my stress. And according to my doctors for a 300lb man I healthier then most guys. lol! I talked to the admins about this picture, after it was posted, and told them that I had no problem with this picture being up because I have no shame and nothing to hide. I hear hate on the field all the time but my favorite part is when i bunker the haters with my pump! Lets stop all the hate and just start enjoying the game like its meant to be enjoyed! U guys that hate on fat people, come join a game with me so i can show you that i can hold my own. U guys that are mad at PBN, its ok! PBN meant no ill intent and they have no control over the ignorance that followed. And the rest of you guys, shoot some paint, have some fun and enjoy the game!

IM OUT!
Couldn't agree more. Thanks for tolerating the intolerance that crops up sometimes. Let's close this one down before it goes any further off topic, or we have to start throwing infractions around for people being unkind to each other.
Closed Thread