PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-08-2013, 07:55 PM #22
wake11
All A Heroes #11

has been a member for 10 years
Punishers is a quality company, no need to doubt them they will deliver!!!
Philadelphia All American Heroes #11
08-09 AXBL Central Division
Jerky Bob Fan Club Member #39
wake11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-08-2013, 09:09 PM #23
Maniac_Baller_2
Urban Assault Baller

Punishers is top notch. Hope the new field endeavour is of similar quality and service. Glad to hear things are squared away.

flex stuff
Maniac_Baller_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:26 PM #24
adkwolfpack

Talking Unbelievable!!!

So this post did say that this website sucked, until 24 hours later when the owner Rich contacted me with the most sincere email I've ever seen. I don't want to go into too many details but lets just say that I can't urge you enough to visit his website, share his link, and spend your money at his business. Rich is a true professional and a huge asset to the paintball world. Rich THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GENEROSITY AND KIND WORDS! Really an amazing guy. My team and I are blown away.

http://www.punisherspb.com

Last edited by adkwolfpack : 02-13-2013 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Because the owner contacted me immediately and went ABOVE AND BEYOND!
adkwolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:58 PM #25
N3WMAN
Kneedragger

N3WMAN is playing at Living Legends III
N3WMAN supports Team VICIOUS
N3WMAN has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunishersPaintball View Post
I know which order yours is and its a first time order and you are from international country. We get tons of fraud committed from all international countries so we need to insure the safety of any credit card used on our website. If its your credit card its for your protection... so please understand we want to sell to you we just have to take steps for protection on all first time orders from international customers especially the size of your order. After you are approved we never have to do it again. this prevents someone from stealing your credit card and using it. Good sites offer protection sir so I hope you can understand that we are doing it for your protection.
I just placed a first time order, paid using paypal and am international(Canada).

Will I be required to verify my credit card as well?

My order was under $20.
N3WMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:38 AM #26
PunishersPaintball
punisherspb.com

PunishersPaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by N3WMAN View Post
I just placed a first time order, paid using paypal and am international(Canada).

Will I be required to verify my credit card as well?

My order was under $20.
Ha Ha ....no.... we can take a risk at $20. Its the big orders we have to be real careful off. Honestly we do it for our customers protection too. Anyone can use a stolen credit card online if the know the billing address of the card holder.

Whats your order number?

www.PunishersPB.com 412-766-1161

Buy a New Virtue Spire Loader

Best Prices on Ninja HP Tanks
PunishersPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:20 PM #27
N3WMAN
Kneedragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunishersPaintball View Post
Ha Ha ....no.... we can take a risk at $20. Its the big orders we have to be real careful off. Honestly we do it for our customers protection too. Anyone can use a stolen credit card online if the know the billing address of the card holder.

Whats your order number?

Thanks for clarification.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:48 PM #28
keithstone66

Anybody that has ordered anything from the time they closed the doors at punishers to now. is going to see some what of a delay on orders people this small business is in the middle of a move a big move at that. IT is not amazon walmart costco or whatever. stop crying we are getting a new field and pro shop. atleast he is still trying to get orders out while moving at the same time come on people
keithstone66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:32 PM #29
Robby Foxfur

Robby Foxfur owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Robby Foxfur owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Robby Foxfur supports DLX Technology
I'd like to add my compliments to this list, Rich and John have been nothing but helpful to me, the first time i went to Punishers they had most of the store in boxes, but john still took 2 hours or so to disassemble my gun and find the problem with it and then fix it, i left around 7 an hour after they had closed for the night, that is dedication. I have since returned 2 more times at the new location seeing the evolution of what much have been a very long and stressful transition. Even in the chaos that was Rich still took time to make me feel welcome in his store talking with me about paintball and answering questions i had about anything and everything.

I'm waiting to go back so i can get some more gear for the up coming season, they're new location is almost complete and i look forward to seeing the fields. I've already picked up a new spire and Rich could tell you i'm eyeing shiny guns on his wall. All in all rich and punishers is what a store should be people ready willing and able to help server their customers and make them feel welcome, and they do that to a T. If your in the area i recommend stopping by just to say hi even, The store is bight and new and like I've said before the help they give is top notch.

Rich also told me their site is getting re done soon so there is something else to look forward to.

Rich thank you and John for all the help and expect to see me again.
Robby Foxfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:33 PM #30
N3WMAN
Kneedragger

Got my package today. Thanks punishers.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:01 PM #31
KibishiiBaka

I placed my first order with Punisher's on Sunday the 24th then called on the 25th (talked to John) to confirm that the items were in stock before paying via Paypal. Was told everything was in stock and would ship same day that I paid. On Thursday I hadn't received a confirmation email, tracking, or anything so I gave them a call. They basically said, "oops" we never got to it and shipped it out on Friday.

Monday I received the package and the body guard is missing. I sent them an email and was told by "RB" that it was shipping from their California warehouse and they guarantee that it would be in by the weekend when I am going to the field.

Friday, still no body guard, so I called and talked to John and his answer was that Kingmann is a crappy company and it is their fault. He then told me that they still do not have any tracking info but they know it has shipped. Someone called my wife later that day (I was at work) and told her that it was mailed out on Wednesday and that they would send me a confirmation email. I never received a confirmation email.

Tuesday the 12th and still no body guard. I live in California so there is NO reason that it wouldn't have arrived to me if it was shipped on Wednesday the 6th from their California warehouse like I was told. I also emailed RB over the weekend and have yet to receive a reply.

Wednesday the 13th: I called Punishers yet again and talked to Rich. He informed me that he placed the order with Kingmann three weeks ago and doesn't know why it hasn't arrived. He said that he would call Kingmann and then call me back to let me know. He called back and left a message that it is Out-of-Stock at Kingmann and doesn't know why they never informed him.

I talked to Rich this morning (14th) and he said they would refund me the money right away. By 3 PST, no return in Paypal, so I called back and Rich again said he would refund it right away. 7:45 PST and still no refund. I am filing a Paypal claim because I am tired of Punisher's BS.

After shooting my axe with the boss bolt, one of my buddies was looking into buying an Axe, but I will refer him to Amazon or a different online PB shop.

Last edited by KibishiiBaka : 03-15-2013 at 09:19 AM.
KibishiiBaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:01 AM #32
mushumatt

After finally getting ahold of rich we worked out what happened and he rectified his mistakes, Rich is a top notch guy that did the best thing possible in an unfortunate situation.

Last edited by mushumatt : 03-22-2013 at 03:44 PM.
mushumatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:04 PM #33
liquidfiretibby

liquidfiretibby plays in the PSP
liquidfiretibby owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
liquidfiretibby posts videos on PbNation
liquidfiretibby plays in the APPA D4 division
liquidfiretibby has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushumatt View Post
I ordered a HK speedfeed and some dow 55 after I saw they where in PA and thinking I could have it for streetball thursday night. I placed the order on sunday and told them in the comments I needed the product by thursday at the latest. Well Thursday came and went, and when i checked my personal email. I had a bill of receipt dated thursday!!!! and they withdrew the money from my account on thursday. Basically I have to now wait till sometime next week for a product I ordered at this point five days ago. I know how long it takes for mail to get from Pitt to Philly, and this is outrageous. I have left them numerous emails and voicemails with no return. Not even a confirmation, I work in sales and this is the worst company I have ever dealt with.

I refuse to buy any products from punisherspb and I plan to let everyone i know at my field and national events about the dissatisfaction and lack of customer service punishers pb has given me. There is no excuse that an order should go four days without a response or order confirmation. If I could get ahold of them I would cancel my order and get a refund for my money. This is a disgrace to their employees and customers. They should be ashamed at their business practices.

chill out man. you said you placed the order sunday night. so at the best, it wouldnt even have been looked at til sometime monday. plus just telling them in the comments section that you need it by a certain day isnt going to fly with most companies. if you had chose the upgraded shipping option, you may have had a chance of getting it time. its not punishers fault that you ordered something on a very short deadline and didnt pick the correct shipping options.

United
liquidfiretibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:42 PM #34
mushumatt

Sunday night I placed the order, Thursday it was processed and I was billed. Monday I can understand but four days later is inexcusable. Because mail going from pitt-philly takes two days to arrive, I know because I lived there for five years. And other then one time ( massive snow storm) mail always took two days to arrive. Maybe I would have changed the shipping if I knew that my order was going to take four days to process. And its pretty funny, how every company i have ever ordered something with no matter what they specialized in took into account time constraints. And would let me know in a timely fashion if I needed to upgrade shipping. Shipping has nothing to do with what happened. And do you know what happens when a company doesn't take into account their customers needs? 99% of the time they go under, In the service industry customer satisfaction is the only way your company will survive.

When I got ahold of Rich today we worked out what happened and I am glad that I was able to talk to him, we worked out what happened and he apologized that my order was not processed for five days after the order was placed. And he agreed with me that it was inexcusable that his employees did not contact me to let me know that there was going to be a delay in my package, and give me the chance to change shipping options to get it to me when I needed it. Rich is a top notch guy and I respect him for helping me out in a bad situation, but his loyal customers that choose to message me and bash me for my bad experience is wrong. And yall should be ashamed of yourselves.

Update: Rich assured me that my package would be arriving today... And guess what its still not here, looks like im spending more money tomorrow to buy the products I ordered 7 days prior... Great, I know if i promised someone a product and didnt inform them of the delay or put me through what I just went through I would loose their business and probably more. And to all of you pming me saying how I am in the wrong, you obviously are not in the sales side of anything and do not realize CUSTOMER SERVICE is EVERYTHING in the business. And without great customer service your business will fail... Excuses do not makeup for the lack of customer service.

Last edited by mushumatt : 03-23-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:01 PM #35
Shoker14
Pittsburgh Paintball

Shoker14 plays in the PSP
Shoker14 plays in the APPA D4 division
Shoker14 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Shoker14 supports DLX Technology
Ordered an NXE pack, got it in two days and everything went very smooth, thank you punishers.
Shoker14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:57 PM #36
brophy8998

brophy8998 is an Ultimate field/store owner
brophy8998 plays in the PSP
brophy8998 donated to help Peyton Trent
brophy8998 is playing at Living Legends III
Ordered on Monday night and received the product on Wednesday morning! Great customer service!
brophy8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:40 AM #37
mushumatt

Liquidfiretibby- do not tell me to chill out, since your a sponsored player from punishers stay out of this. Your immaturity of trying to belittle me and discredit me is astounding. And you are sure showing some Class A representation of your sponsors. So they massively screw up an order, and then they think that they can pay me off? Basically what I'm seeing, is your trying to discredit my level of education to make it look like your sponsor didn't screw me over. Even when the owner of punisherspb/your sponsor admitted to me that his staff had a complete break down of customer service, and it was inexcusable. Are you one of his employees that chose to not answer 6 calls and 3 messages and not to answer my emails about why it took 5 days to process? It sure seems in the tone of your post that your trying to discredit me, to make it sound like punishers didn't screw me over. And I was in the wrong for not choosing an upgraded shipping option, which if it was processed on a timely manner aka Monday. It would have arrived to me wed night or Thursday morning, and I wouldn't be still waiting here. They should have saw their mistake and upgraded shipping on their behalf to make sure it got to me on a timely manner, not charge $10 for basic USPS when I can ship a package larger n heavier for cheaper. To all you sponsored players trying to belittle me, your true colors are shining. Rich, i would be embarrassed to be giving any of the players anything let alone letting them represent your field/store.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:14 PM #38
liquidfiretibby

liquidfiretibby plays in the PSP
liquidfiretibby owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
liquidfiretibby posts videos on PbNation
liquidfiretibby plays in the APPA D4 division
liquidfiretibby has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushumatt View Post
Liquidfiretibby- do not tell me to chill out, since your a sponsored player from punishers stay out of this. Your immaturity of trying to belittle me and discredit me is astounding. And you are sure showing some Class A representation of your sponsors. So they massively screw up an order, and then they think that they can pay me off? Basically what I'm seeing, is your trying to discredit my level of education to make it look like your sponsor didn't screw me over. Even when the owner of punisherspb/your sponsor admitted to me that his staff had a complete break down of customer service, and it was inexcusable. Are you one of his employees that chose to not answer 6 calls and 3 messages and not to answer my emails about why it took 5 days to process? It sure seems in the tone of your post that your trying to discredit me, to make it sound like punishers didn't screw me over. And I was in the wrong for not choosing an upgraded shipping option, which if it was processed on a timely manner aka Monday. It would have arrived to me wed night or Thursday morning, and I wouldn't be still waiting here. They should have saw their mistake and upgraded shipping on their behalf to make sure it got to me on a timely manner, not charge $10 for basic USPS when I can ship a package larger n heavier for cheaper. To all you sponsored players trying to belittle me, your true colors are shining. Rich, i would be embarrassed to be giving any of the players anything let alone letting them represent your field/store.

yea i am telling you to chill out. nowhere did i ever say i was sponsored by punishers, i dont know where you came up with that. i've been ordering from rich for about a year now, but im not sponsored by him.

i also know that they have been moving the shop and warehouse in the past few months and everything may not be back to normal working conditions yet and that sometimes things may take a little longer right now.

the way you came into this thread completely bashing punishers and saying that you were going to tell everyone you know not to ever shop there was uncalled for. it seems as though you were able to reach an agreeable solution once you talked to Rich.

as far as the last line....I never belittled anyone. I know Rich is a stand up guy and will fix every problem once he knows about it. He cant watch everything and review every order tho, he is still human.

United
liquidfiretibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:56 PM #39
mushumatt

Where I got your a sponsored player, is multiple people have contacted me about how you have contacted them and tried to discredit them like you have done to me. And they have all unequivocally stated you are sponsored by punishers. We came to an agreement after he reassured me it should have been here Friday- Saturday for sure. Well it didn't arrive and I'm still waiting, and at this point I don't need what I ordered because I needed what I purchased today and had to purchase them from my local store today.

And further more, saying it was my fault for not picking a different shipping option, saying how it was all my fault is not belittling? Your trying to discredit what happened to me, to try and make me change my position. Trying to make it out that it was my fault my package did not arrive in a timely manner. I didn't choose to wait 5 days to have my order confirmed/cc charged. When I tried to contact them both phone n email every day since Monday they did not answer once between 1-5. So I did everything in my power, more so then I should have to try to figure out what happened. If they gave me a chance to upgrade the shipping I would have because I was in a time constraint.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:15 AM #40
-)muppets(-

Quote:
Originally Posted by brophy8998 View Post
Ordered on Monday night and received the product on Wednesday morning! Great customer service!
Same, happy to support a local business.
-)muppets(- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:42 PM #41
KibishiiBaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidfiretibby View Post
Rich is awesome and I cant wait to get our sponsorship packages for next season.
on 12/09/2012 you posted that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidfiretibby View Post
yea i am telling you to chill out. nowhere did i ever say i was sponsored by punishers, i dont know where you came up with that...
He probably got it from your post...

Either way, this is a review thread and board members have every right to review Punisher's from their personal experience without you telling them to "chill out".

The guy placed the order on Sunday and they did not confirm the order until Thursday; this has nothing to do with him picking the wrong shipping.

I talked to Rich and John and I believe that they both are very friendly and I am sorry for the difficulties the Rich is going through. However, my experience with them was abysmal and I will never shop there again.

Last edited by KibishiiBaka : 03-27-2013 at 07:45 PM.
KibishiiBaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:09 PM #42
IronCityKidz
Douglas Shugert

IronCityKidz helped look for balloons
IronCityKidz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I've had multiple purchases through Punishers online and previous in store location in Aspinwall. Great customer service, knowledgable staff, awesome support and commitment in what they believe in as a business. Amazing store and people. Go check them out!

"New Feedback System" +64 / -0
"Old Feedback System" +27 / -0

IronCityKidz is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups