Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-23-2008, 12:51 AM #22
Niko303

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyCocker14 View Post
You guys ***** way too ****ing much. That building is probably costing him more than the land costs BLITZ. There for he HAS to charge more to stay in business. Jesus christ, You all act like a bunch of spoiled little brats. Tony isn't here to make YOU happy. If he pisses the 4 of you off but makes 40 people happy he's done his job and done it well.. Why dont YOU open a field and YOU charge what YOU think is fair. Until then, Shut the **** up.

The price is seriously the least of it (for me at least). The guy is a complete ******* first off. If the building costs more than the land that Blitz is on, Why doesn't he invest in some outdoor land? That would be a positive for everyone I think....no more expansive prices (right?). Wrong. He did invest in some land but the same prices remain. By your definition it should be cheaper now...but its not.

You contradict yourself.
Niko303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-23-2008, 12:55 AM #23
Niko303

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyCocker14 View Post
Well then quit ****ing *****ing! Jesus. Without Tony and APC you would be ****ed during the winter. Dont burn your bridges.

Tunka plays in the winter, they only ask that you don't use neon colors of paint, no fee entry, nothing. They invite everyone to come play (even speedballers) and they are nice about it too.
Old 03-23-2008, 12:58 AM #24
SpankyCocker14
Keep On Trollin' On

SpankyCocker14 is a founding member
Dude... You talking trash about a field. I'm going to defend any field you talk **** about. Be it BLITZ, PBA, SplatMasters, APC, CIP... Any of them. You're making YOU and YOUR TEAM look like a bunch of little ****ing pricks. I have no respect for you. And if I was your sponsor (assuming you have any) I'd drop you so fast your head would spin.

The major money in paintball is the rec ballers... Why? Because they're the ones spending the most money.

Why are tourny balls NOT the major focus? Its not the style all players want.. A church group does not want to play airball... Sorry, They just dont wanna do it. They want woods ball or an urban type field... Who is going to spend more... The group of 20 who has to rent everything and buy paint? Or your whiny little ***. Someone who only needs paint... Sorry, But if I was a field owner I wouldn't give a **** about you or your team either.

Yes, If I was Tony I would try and have ONE aitball field... But, In his limited space I'm not sure he can. So he's stuck with what he has. He's doing the best he can to provide everyone some where to play. Just like BLITZ, Just like PBA... Just like CIP... Just like SplatMasters...

Talking **** about his field isn't going to make him change anything. All its going to do is make him care less and less about YOU and YOUR TEAM OF BABIES.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:02 AM #25
SpankyCocker14
Keep On Trollin' On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko303 View Post
The price is seriously the least of it (for me at least). The guy is a complete ******* first off. If the building costs more than the land that Blitz is on, Why doesn't he invest in some outdoor land? That would be a positive for everyone I think....no more expansive prices (right?). Wrong. He did invest in some land but the same prices remain. By your definition it should be cheaper now...but its not.

You contradict yourself.

No. You contradict YOURSELF... If he has a BUILDING AND LAND to pay for things should be MORE EXPENSIVE... Think before you post...

Lets keep it simple... Blitz's total monthly operations cost is.. Lets say... $2,500... APC INDOOR ONLY is $3,500... Right there he is paying $1,000 more... Now lets add APC INDOOR AND OUTDOOR... $3,500 for indoor and lets use $2,500 for outdoor... Now he has to shell out $6,000 a month in operations costs... $3,500 MORE than Blitz... Again... Think before posting.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:05 AM #26
Niko303

I understand I am the minority at his field. I make him less income, I get that. Its the fact that he shows no respect.

APC is mostly woodsballers and first timers right? It has basically only woodsball up during walk-ons right? I am fine with playing woodsball when the prices are right and the owners are not *******s and tell me that I can't play at certain times. Plus, they have airball! Parties who have never played actually request airball OMG!!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 01:05 AM #27
syber (Banned)

syber plays in the USPL
syber is an NCPA player
ok so if r money isint the priority then why not just cut us a break?

i think its funny how mad ur getting haha
syber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 01:09 AM #28
Niko303

If the indoor is losing money why doesn't he drop it? Thats esebtually what your saying. If the outdoor has less operating costs then they could (hypothetically) make their prices lower right? They could make the prices the same as Blitz then (hypothetically), but they don't.

And don't tell me that people want to play on a crowded, dirty, slick, field because that doesn't make sense.

Syber, I couldn't agree more

Oh SpankCock, Happy Easter.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:11 AM #29
SpankyCocker14
Keep On Trollin' On

Quote:
Originally Posted by syber View Post
ok so if r money isint the priority then why not just cut us a break?

i think its funny how mad ur getting haha
Lets pretend for a second someone comes in here talking trash about Blitz.... You'd get all pissed and defencive too... Hell, I'd probably be right on that wagon with you. I dont dislike any field. I will probably never promote a field beyond, "Yeah. Its a great place to play" either. But, Talking trash does NOTHING but make you look bad. It makes you look selfish. It is NOT Tony's duty to answer to your every beck and call.

Niko... Yes, The prices may be high and sure Tony might not be an angel... But its still a place to play and talking trash isn't going to make it any better.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:17 AM #30
Niko303

I am not trying to make anything any better. I am making the point that APC is not a place for "speedballers," who make up 95% of this forum, because they are looked down upon. He can't even show enough respect to use proper grammar. I also don't look stupid (I can spell business). Your the one who's argument contradicts itself and leads back to the money thing.

Anyway, I am done arguing, I have gotten my point across.

If I may ask and you don't mind answering, How old are you?
Old 03-23-2008, 01:18 AM #31
SpankyCocker14
Keep On Trollin' On

OK... Here.. Let's sum some **** up...

#1- I'm not nuthugging APC. I dont love the field but its one more place to play.

#2- I dont dislike BLITZ. BLITZ is an awesome field. Props to them for making it what it is.

#3- I dont know if Tony is losing or making money. The numbers I gave were made up and were used just to show a logical reason behind the prices. I honestly do not know the reason behind the prices. I simply put my assumption as to why he charges what he does. And we all know what happens when you assume...

#4- Happy Easter.

#5- We're all part of a large community. We all might not share the same likes and dislikes but we are all part of this thing called "paintball in Colorado." We want fields to grow and expand. We should want EVERY FIELD to get business. We should want EVERY FIELD to grow and expand. Would you rather have ONE FIELD to play at.. All the time... Over and over... Or many fields to play at and enjoy.

#6- We all have to deal with high prices. Its a nessesary evil. Sure, Some places might be cheaper. Thats why we have choices. If I choose to go to APC and I invite you... You can choose not to go. Simple. You dont need to ***** about it.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:25 AM #32
Niko303

I agree, mostly.

The logistics of him making money on the indoor field and charging the prices he does are based upon "because he can." He does it because the people who mostly play there, shoot 300 balls. Nobody goes to PBC on a warm sunny day to pay $90, to have no competition, be shunned, and slip and hit their head on concrete.

For me, the above is acceptable if the people who work/own the place are friendly and nice. I would play at APC if every other field were jerks to me, but their not.

PBC is not a field that "Speedballers" are welcome at. Period. I see that he has one night set for us and a field. He's trying.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:20 AM #33
syber (Banned)

syber plays in the USPL
syber is an NCPA player
Edit

PBC = APC
syber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:44 AM #34
apctony

colorado players

Thanks for the corrective critisisum all who bash WHATEVER I support the sport as much as possible some of the comints good and bad were listened. The crying was not listened to cuz it was crying those who dont like my spelling its because I didnt graduate from high school but I seem to get along without it. I pay my bills and support my Family of 6 own my own home and buisness .But some months we make paying the bills and some we dont but for those who try to tell me how to run my buisness you dont have the slightest idea how hard it is what rents are,trash bills ,payroll,accountants,taxes,electricity(1400.00 the month of jan.)how profit and losses work through a buisness we need outdoor and indoors to make it through.Those of you who do not understand too bad!!
we support all fields!!
and real co. players Thanks for those who support paintball
Tony
one who signs with his name
apctony is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups