PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-07-2008, 04:53 PM #1
poohbear13

Battlefield Utah 2009 Byop!!

The Utah Army National Guard and Team Desert Edge have once again united forces to bring you one of the best events of the year.

BATTLEFIELD UTAH 2009

This year there will be an exciting mix of large scale scenario play and individual/team competition.

This event is designed for the newest of players to the most experienced teams. There is a roll here for ALL players of any style and skill level.

Players will engage in an intense mix of Special Missions and Scenario competition. The Scenario Competitions are limited, so early registration is strongly encouraged.
The Scenario Competitions will consist of Team Objective Missions and Sniper Challenge Missions.

Date: March 28th 2009
Cost: $30 Pre Registration $35 The day of per player

THIS IS A BYOP EVENT!

This is a "Bring Your Own Paint event but JT paintball rentals will be on site with gun rentals CO2 fills (at a cost) and some of the best paint at the best prices in the state!! (Yes better prices for better paint than Walmart)

Players wanting to participate in the Scenario Competitions must pre-register.
Pre-Register on-line here

Sniper Challenge
Each side will be allowed 3 snipers each. The snipers must be designated before the event start. They will be given a special sniper Event packet with Mission targets, Times, Special paint and Sniper event card. Snipers will receive points based on, completion of missions and survival. The Sniper with the best points will receive the event TOP SNIPER trophy for 2008.

If you have any questions feel free to email
Dan Saunders AKA Danger Dan

OPT IN THE SPECIAL OPS GAME LOCATER HERE!!

Pre-Register on-line here

Teams please email Dan to request your team's involvement in some of the "Special Missions"

This Event sponsored by

Last edited by poohbear13 : 12-09-2008 at 01:21 PM.
poohbear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2008, 06:48 PM #2
SKULLS DE

This will be one great event put on by Desert Edge. And with them you know it will be fun . i can't wait for this one.
SKULLS DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:27 PM #3
rxattitude

i got a dumb question but it is a question none the less will there be air fill ups there and co2 for those who need it.
rxattitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:37 PM #4
0p5 Wh0r3
Team Desert Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxattitude View Post
i got a dumb question but it is a question none the less will there be air fill ups there and co2 for those who need it.
You can count on it!

I've never been able to make it out to a BU game but, I've always wanted to. The New World Field is a great layout for a large scenario and DE ALWAYS (can't emphasis this enough) ALWAYS puts on a good game. It's cheap! and it'll be a great season opener!
...the Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in...

-Alaskan Senator Ted Stevens.
0p5 Wh0r3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:37 PM #5
Danger Dan
www.TeamDesertEdge.com

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
Danger Dan owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Danger Dan plays in the APPA D5 division
We will have air fills all day included in your entry. CO2 will be available but at a cost per fill.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND WIN FREE SWAG!!
Danger Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:41 PM #6
rxattitude

Sweet thanks guys. I hope to see you out there.
rxattitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:07 PM #7
raidenssj10

raidenssj10 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
raidenssj10 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
sounds fun, think ill be there

Utah Jazz
University of Utah Utes, KC Royals, Real Salt Lake, Green Bay Packers, Nashville Predators
raidenssj10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:54 PM #8
Rufio002
-Spitphire-

This looks like fun I cant decide which one to go to, The triad or battlefield I live a little to far to go to both.
Rufio002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:58 PM #9
sterfry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dan View Post
We will have air fills all day included in your entry. CO2 will be available but at a cost per fill.
JT Paintball Rentals will be there supporting all the players. Like Dan said, HPA will be included in the entry. We'll also have cases of paintballs at VERY reasonable prices, rentals, and CO2 with an assortment of other odds and ends that you may need like squeegies, O-rings, burst disks, and Energy Paintball Batteries etc.
http://www.jtpaintballrentals.com
sterfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:06 PM #10
Sitting Duck DE
A Shrubbery!

Sitting Duck DE owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio002 View Post
This looks like fun I cant decide which one to go to, The triad or battlefield I live a little to far to go to both.
ogden's not that far. hit one of our guys up north up for a ride. jump on forum.teamdesertedge.com and i'm sure you'll be able to find someone.

i am looking forward to putting this one on. we've got some cool missions put together, including sniper play! we're happy to have sterfry coming out to support our event!

i am currently looking for applicants for the sniper missions. PM me here or on the DE forum at forum.teamdesertedge.com and give me a short statement about why you'd like to play this role. i'll PM or email you back if you've landed the job.

Proudly sponsored by: Planet Eclipse GI Milsim
Ninja Paintball Lapco Paintball Gateway
Saints Paintball
Sitting Duck DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:41 PM #11
RabidSquirrel

I would love to play some sniper missions and defend my battlefield utah best sniper crown... Its a crying shame I will be reffing
RabidSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:53 PM #12
Ditch-77

Wink

I would love to have you squirrel, it would be nice to have you snipe Sterfry for me.,
on a side note, if my equipment breaks down and I need to buy some from Jt,,will you give me defective parts and jack up the price on me?? lol
Ditch-77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:24 AM #13
Danger Dan
www.TeamDesertEdge.com

plays in the NXL
No he will be on the field and having someone else work his booth so you are all good. Besides if your gear brakes down we will loan you some of our stuff.

Old 02-26-2009, 03:33 PM #14
JT Paintball Rentals
Save More and Play More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditch-77 View Post
I would love to have you squirrel, it would be nice to have you snipe Sterfry for me.,
on a side note, if my equipment breaks down and I need to buy some from Jt,,will you give me defective parts and jack up the price on me?? lol
Of course I'll take care of you...

Since I'll be on the field most of the day, I've got the booth filled, like Dan said. Bring it on Ditch! You're base will be mine and you won't know what hit you until after you're dead.
Utah's HUB of all things paintball!
RPS, X.O., Diablo, Evil, Eclipse, Angel, Tippmann, Invert, Empire, BT, Pure Energy, Guerrilla Air, Ninja Air, Cross Fire
Save More, Play More
JT Paintball Rentals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:42 PM #15
APiratesPaintball

You all have got to make sure to make it out to this event. If you want to play in one of the best run events in the state of Utah, this is the one. Thanks Dan and Team Desert Edge on putting together such a good event.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:18 PM #16
Ditch-77

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Paintball Rentals View Post
Of course I'll take care of you...

Since I'll be on the field most of the day, I've got the booth filled, like Dan said. Bring it on Ditch! You're base will be mine and you won't know what hit you until after you're dead.
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!! this thought will resonate through your head as all your wildest dreams dont come true, mu hu ha ha ha ha,, aaaaahhh ha haha.

last oct I hosted a game at desert edge's other field, Jeff ( old JT paintball ) was there, if I do it again I'll let you know.

on as side note I will let you have A base, I'll even gift wrap it and hand it to you if I have the time, so yes as you so accurately stated "my base (singular) will be yours" and I do hope you enjoy it., but know this Mr.Snakeinthegrass its on....... its on like Donkey Kong

p.s. you have already put my spy on one of your fireteams
Old 02-27-2009, 09:04 AM #17
CJ-A-5
Delish

CJ-A-5 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
CJ-A-5 supports Team VICIOUS
Do many other tournament/speedball players show up to these events? Also if I don't have a team, can I just show up and still play?
CJ-A-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:51 AM #18
Danger Dan
www.TeamDesertEdge.com

plays in the NXL
OH ya there are several turny players that show up. This is an event for teams or individuals to come out to. Brad Russen and some of the Addicts boys came out last year. I guarantee it will be some of the cheapest fun you will ever have. We will have several prizes and give aways from Eclipse, Paintball Showcase, JT Paintball, Deadlywind, Kila, and several more company's.

I would LOVE to see all the PBNation UT guys come out. You will have a ball.

Old 02-27-2009, 04:12 PM #19
JT Paintball Rentals
Save More and Play More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditch-77 View Post
p.s. you have already put my spy on one of your fireteams
It's too bad that one of my fire teams has a spy in it. But as for MY spy, you'll never know who he/she is, but he/she is in place.

Thanks for giving me a base! How kind of you! Just know that mercy will not be an option with my team... We're going straight to the jugular on this one!
Utah's HUB of all things paintball!
RPS, X.O., Diablo, Evil, Eclipse, Angel, Tippmann, Invert, Empire, BT, Pure Energy, Guerrilla Air, Ninja Air, Cross Fire
Save More, Play More
JT Paintball Rentals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 04:58 PM #20
Ditch-77

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Paintball Rentals View Post
It's too bad that one of my fire teams has a spy in it. But as for MY spy, you'll never know who he/she is, but he/she is in place.

Thanks for giving me a base! How kind of you! Just know that mercy will not be an option with my team... We're going straight to the jugular on this one!
I might get a big red bow and a basket of cookies to put next to the base for you, I figure with a free base and cookies you wont feel too bad about my guys owning the rest of the field, as for the jugular..I'm thinking about your knees, arch of your left foot then an eye, maybe a nut, then the corrated arteries and then the heart I will take out with a spoon, ya got to get creative and have fun with the prey bofore the kill. it makes it that much more satisfying.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:30 PM #21
Danger Dan
www.TeamDesertEdge.com

plays in the NXL
LOL I love the pre game smack talk. It cracks me up.

But seriously these 2 generals are AWESOME! they are both recruiting and scheming like crazy. This will be a fun game.

ReplyRegional Ups