Old 11-05-2012, 12:00 AM #43
Havoc-paintballer
Long Barrelled Pistolier

Havoc-paintballer is for the Gunfight
Havoc-paintballer posts videos on PbNation
Havoc-paintballer has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Havoc-paintballer has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Havoc-paintballer is attending Decay of Nations VI
Funny thing is, the Old Democratic Party (Civil War Era) used to be the conservative party while the republicans were the liberals. Complete role reversal.

And the GOP has had to come up with Romney cause the GOP party is broken. Tea Partyers (myself included) don't support the GOP anymore cause the GOP is WAY too liberal. And the rest of the GOP party couldn't really care about anything (fat lazy Americans ) So ye, its about time this country gets rid of the failed 2 party system. So dumb.

Havoc-paintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-05-2012, 01:18 AM #44
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by licence2kill View Post
Because the far right idealogues the party base supports are unelectable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
Does the party base not support romney?
Seen in action:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc-paintballer View Post
And the GOP has had to come up with Romney cause the GOP party is broken. Tea Partyers (myself included) don't support the GOP anymore cause the GOP is WAY too liberal. And the rest of the GOP party couldn't really care about anything (fat lazy Americans ) So ye, its about time this country gets rid of the failed 2 party system. So dumb.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:21 AM #45
Luke ????
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Luke ???? plays in the APPA beginner division
Luke ???? supports DLX Technology
Luke ???? supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
try googling "lyndon johnson" and then "southern strategy"
try googling Abraham Lincoln, Emanipation Proclamation, and the 13th amendment creating the first civil rights laws in the history of our country and uniting the american people than any other president.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:27 AM #46
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc-paintballer View Post
I feel the same way...only I think the GOP is way to ****ing crazy. Far left liberals are bad for business too.

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:34 AM #47
licence2kill
POOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke ???? View Post
try googling Abraham Lincoln, Emanipation Proclamation, and the 13th amendment creating the first civil rights laws in the history of our country and uniting the american people than any other president.
good thing time is a linear progression

*waits for physicists*
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:47 AM #48
Fuzzy R. McNuggs
Awaiting Email Confirmation

or is it a cycle
Fuzzy R. McNuggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:57 AM #49
drgonzo
Half-cocked

Quote:
History didn't end 150 years ago.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:57 AM #50
Snake13
Escaped Rakkasan

Snake13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
try googling Abraham Lincoln, Emanipation Proclamation, and the 13th amendment creating the first civil rights laws in the history of our country and uniting the American people than any other president.
Don't construe this as anti-Lincoln, but I find "uniting the American people [more] then any other president" a funny way to describe a man who's election was the tipping point for half the country seceding and starting the bloodiest conflict in the history of our nation, unless you meant "by force".

Besides that, It always amazes me that anyone can make this argument in good faith (or with a straight face for that matter). It basically requires someone to not know anything that happened in party history or racial politics in the entire 20th century.
Snake13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:08 AM #51
Blake360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake13 View Post
Don't construe this as anti-Lincoln, but I find "uniting the American people [more] then any other president" a funny way to describe a man who's election was the tipping point for half the country seceding and starting the bloodiest conflict in the history of our nation, unless you meant "by force".
That just tells you how bad the democrats wanted to keep their slaves.
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:25 AM #52
Snake13
Escaped Rakkasan

Snake13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
That just tells you how bad the democrats wanted to keep their slaves.
Absolutely, no one is debating that the Republicans weren't the more progressive party 150 years ago, the point is that its completely disingenuous to try to use that as an argument for today's GOP when the parties pretty much completely swapped places in regards to party platform (especially civil rights politics) since then.
Snake13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:37 AM #53
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
Quote:
why on earth would they waste political capital pandering to a group which can't even ****ing vote?

tuff, use logic next time.

Quote:
Their children will be able to vote, and they'll remember how the liberals pandered to their parents, so they'll return the favor by voting for them.
Do you think they don't have this planned out in the long term? Or do you not know how to think ahead?
Good job L2K, you got told by Blake.

http://www.steinreport.com/archives/...ly_voting.html

http://www.thecuttingedgenews.com/index.php?article=691

http://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal-...deral-programs

Not to mention that there are still legal Mexicans here. Your party is more concerned with votes and catering to an invading country, than their own country. The Democrats are like the Russians during the cold war - clinging to power til the day they die. No turnover at all.

Quote:
Hispanics vote democrat for the same reasons Jews and Indians do: the GOP's obsession with anglo-superiority.

The Republicans decided to pursue the Anglo vote years ago. They didn't cut blacks loose, but the Democrats sure did a good job bull****ting the American people that they did. FDR giving blacks food stamps and welfare is when this all really started. Do I really need to show you scores of black people completely unaware of Obama's policies, supporting him regardless. Is that required?

Your pal Shakey Jonez doesn't speak for the right. And your continuous "the right is racist" is some of the more amusing drivel you spew, never mentioning the racists & race baiters on the left. You just love to make race an issue because it helps support the party that you are under the impression is far superior while simultaneously failing (almost as much as Gonzo) to acknowledge their massive shortcomings in certain areas.

Stop clinging to views from 40 years ago held by a select few. You don't see many Republicans up here "THE LEFT IS RACIST CAUSE ANDREW JOHNSON HATED BLACK PEOPLE. ROBERT BYRD WAS A KKK MEMBER.

It's 2012 Carl. Get with the times. And stop eating mushrooms around the clock.

Last edited by Tuff : 11-05-2012 at 06:53 AM.
Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:39 AM #54
Umami
Hitmanimal

Umami works for a Paintball manufacturer
Umami supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
As a cheesehead, I kindly request YOU KEEP THIS ASSHAT OUT OF MY FORUMS. K, thanks.

Quote:
Not to mention that there are still legal Mexicans here. Your party is more concerned with votes and catering to an invading country, than their own country.
Holy crap, you're scared of legal immigrants.

Quote:
The Republicans decided to pursue the Anglo vote years ago. They didn't cut blacks loose, but the Democrats sure did a good job bull****ting the American people that they did. FDR giving blacks food stamps and welfare is when this all really started. Do I really need to show you scores of black people completely unaware of Obama's policies, supporting him regardless. Is that required?
Failing entirely to acknowledge systemic and cultural disadvantage of not just blacks but the economically disenfranchised in general seems like "cutting them loose" to me.

I appreciate that conservatives are slightly more generous with their time and money than liberals as whole groups, but as it stands this difference is not sufficient to justify eliminating federal help. If conservatives and the lawmakers they elect to represent them were interested in both helping people and getting them off federal money, we would see more work at local and private levels to do as much. A simultaneous effort of decrying federal money and implementing - hell, even proposing and showing where the funding would come from - local or state level support would go a long way to change the GOP's image. But as it stands all we hear is "cut federal funding to the poorest in our nation" without even a hint as to what would replace support for the marginalized.

As a result it is hard to see the party as anything more than "**** you, I've got mine".

edit: I'm not defending welfare and similar programs here as effective at getting people out of poverty - regardless, they do act as a firewall.

Quote:
It's 2012 Carl. Get with the times. And stop eating mushrooms around the clock.
I know people who do this, and I seriously doubt he's one of them.

Last edited by Umami : 11-05-2012 at 08:11 AM.
Umami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:40 AM #55
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umami View Post

Holy crap, you're scared of legal immigrants.
Ok by that logic you're afraid of Swerve then.

Quote:
Failing entirely to acknowledge systemic and cultural disadvantage of not just blacks but the economically disenfranchised in general seems like "cutting them loose" to me.
This is a fun statement to make as a democrat. It's the Republicans fault that many blacks choose (<---key word) to gangbang, do crack, sell crack, and bank on basketball for a career? It's Republicans fault that they live in the inner city? Oh ok, I thought that they were free to leave, move, and do something else with their lives. I was unaware that those people choosing to be successful was dependent on the Republicans. Strange how so many Asian immigrants to this country are successful, yet there are somehow clamps on people who aren't white.

Quote:
As a result it is hard to see the party as anything more than "**** you, I've got mine".
Ok. And it's hard for me to take the left seriously when the media protects the president regarding Benghazi and keeping Mexicans (legal and illegal) happy and on the side of the democrats is such a priority.

Side note: Awesome how that tool Gonzo claims voter fraud is fake and yet Fox and CNN are reporting it, showing machines doing it as well.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:10 AM #56
drgonzo
Half-cocked

Quote:
Side note: Awesome how that tool Gonzo claims voter fraud is fake and yet Fox and CNN are reporting it, showing machines doing it as well.
Machines can't commit voter fraud.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:16 AM #57
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Tuff thinks so.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:21 AM #58
yesme

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
Really?

Are they programmed?

Are they online able to be hacked?

What company produced the machines? Did you see the code for the program?

How can you know without the slightest clue?

Oh thats right, beliefs and preconceived notions.

Get a clue gonzo.
yesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:24 AM #59
chodeyg
sprezzatura

The point he was making is that only people can commit fraud, unless we have self aware voting machines
Old 11-06-2012, 08:49 AM #60
yesme

Quote:
Originally Posted by chodeyg View Post
The point he was making is that only people can commit fraud, unless we have self aware voting machines
Oh, and here i thought you could program machines to do whatever you wanted?

While i agree with your statement, gonzo is going on like voter fraud just does not exist.....ever.
yesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:03 AM #61
custar

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
Guns do not kill people.

custar

"That the said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United states who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms..."
Samuel Adams
Ave Caesar Obama! Tributituri ad moritus te salutant.

WTB Action Markers Diadem

Old feedback
custar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:09 AM #62
F1VENOM

Spoons can't commit adultry.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:36 AM #63
custar

Deefine "base".

"That the said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United states who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms..."
Samuel Adams
Ave Caesar Obama! Tributituri ad moritus te salutant.

WTB Action Markers Diadem

Old feedback
custar is offline   Reply With Quote