Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 08-14-2012, 09:04 PM #1
Hey Bert

Hey Bert is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
*+*+*+**+*Dye Reflex Polished Pump W/Eclipse Frame*+*+*+*+*+

NO TRADES...NO TRADES....NO TRADES.....
PAYPAL ONLY....PAYPAL ONLY....PAYPAL ONLY....

Please Post before sending PM

I’m not just cleaning out the bag I’m selling it to. I am willing to make a really good deal for everything. PM me for the whole package price. I will significantly cut the price if you take it all. Minus anything that is sold or pending of course. If I didn’t price it Please ask.
All from the table fit in the case except the Pump, dye tech kit, and the one mask.

Here is a link to more of the pics:
www.photobucket.com/mypbgear

>JT flex 7 with white soft ears (extra set of blk soft ears)----> 65 SOLD
>JT flex 8 with custom pink/wht plaid strap --------------------->50
>3 old angel fins, 5 AutoCocker fins, 4 Impy fins---------------->30/set or 65 for all
>HammerHead 6in suppressor-------------------------------------->40
>HammerHead MoFo carbon fiber with removable tip(backs not included).--> 70
>Smart Parts Progressive barrel-------------------------------------------------->30....SOLD
>Eclipse------------------------------------------------------------------->30...SOLD
>Proto--------------------------------------------------------------------->30
>All barrels are AC thread(except the HH)------------------------>(buy more than one for less)
>2 Steel Dye(ultra light style)--------------------------------------->Sold with matching marker will not part out
>random smooth bore(not sure the thread)---------------------->15
>Core rechargeable hopper battery--------------------------------->15
>Red Halo Angry board(Original door plus 2 extras )------------->45
>Smoke Halo V-35 board------------------------------------------------->55 SOLD
>Ricochet 2KX LCD--------------------------------------------------------->45
>8 multiple barrel socks-------------------------------------------------->All or nothing 30
>68/4500 NXE cover------------------------------------------------------>25
>70/4500 pure energy HP tank 05-09--------------------------------->100 SOLD
>70/4500 hybrid tank cover new--------------------------------------->35 SOLD
>Tornado valve-------------------------------------------------------------->5....SOLD
>2 extra 3ways--------------------------------------------------------------->10ea. or15 for both
>Check-it on/off------------------------------------------------------------->20
>2 rails------------------------------------------------------------------------->25ea. Or 40 for both
>Evil on/off-------------------------------------------------------------------->10
>Extra springs and cocker rods------------------------------------------->40
>Dye tech kit------------------------------------------------------------------>SOLD
>Markers:

>Dye DM6 with Tadao board---------------------------------------------->300...SOLD

>Olive Dye proto 7----------------------------------------------------------->275 Shipped

>Dye Reflex polished aluminum Pump.--------------------------------->325 Shipped
>>CCM Pump Kit, New Dye reg, CCM on/off, CCM Feed Neck, Gunslinger leather grips, Eclipse trigger frame, original dye barrel, Block included
>>>extra block and pneumatics

>Dye Mini Reflex Cocker----------------------------------------------------->275.....SOLD
>>CCM Feed Neck, Tornado valve, CP Reg, dye 3way, AKA Soda can, Palmer, Bob Long on/off, Matching
Dye barrel(stock feed neck included

Custom fitted 1of 5 FEMA Orange paintball specific Pelican case.->275
>> Foam insert is water jet cut for precise fit. Water tight and air tight with pressure relief for travel(fully loaded certified to float leak free for up to 3 days in salt water. Designed to hold 3 markers, one mask, 2 hoppers, 4 barrels, 2 tanks, tools and small parts, 2 blue containers (hold 4 9volt and 20 AA), pads, gloves, headbands, and rags. Foam in lid can be removed and jersey and pants will fit on top.(spacers are removable to utilize spaces in different ways)

Last edited by Hey Bert : 08-30-2012 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Item Sold
Hey Bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-14-2012, 09:51 PM #2
ice1124

ice1124 plays in the PSP
ice1124 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ice1124 plays in the APPA D5 division
I'll take the polish dye reflex pm me your PayPal address
ice1124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:39 PM #3
Hey Bert

PM sent
Old 08-14-2012, 11:10 PM #4
anthonyb215

ill take the freak barrel if its still available. it accepts the freak inserts right? pm me i have the cash and paypal ready
anthonyb215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:15 PM #5
Hey Bert

It is still available but it does not take inserts. It is solid two piece.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:08 PM #6
Hey Bert

Pump Is still available
Old 08-15-2012, 06:21 PM #7
bigdaddy-cool
God of Thunder

bigdaddy-cool is a Supporting Member
bigdaddy-cool plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
 is playing at Living Legends XI
Nice pumps...pm sent
Hi, My Name is Robert Jordan what's yours
bigdaddy-cool is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.