Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-01-2013, 11:46 PM #22
spallstars08ego

has been a member for 10 years
Well currently in my career, this guy I met from my local field is starting up a pro nppl team. Fully paid and all. He's loaded too. Gun deals, free flights, etc. Really excited. Picked up a bunch of killers too. He made all of his money off stocks so the cash is always coming in.

But uncle Al. I completely agree on the no team does anything nationally. Its true. But coming in here and throwing a fit because they cant ref anymore is the a little unprofessional. In ricks view, id see this, and feel im not hiring him again. Rick runs a buisness. He does not make money off his home teams going out to psp or nppl events, other than that they practice at his field. It seems to be working out well for him with how things are going. Can you blame him. But it is idiotic compared to the teams that come out of the surrounding local fields who do extremely well in nationals. But hey, he has had 2 nationals in a row at ox.

With love,

Yours truely
Advertisement
Old 07-02-2013, 01:48 PM #23
??11??
"Big gay Al"

??11?? plays in the PSP
??11?? owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
??11?? plays in the APPA D2 division
??11?? has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by spallstars08ego View Post
Well currently in my career, this guy I met from my local field is starting up a pro nppl team. Fully paid and all. He's loaded too. Gun deals, free flights, etc. Really excited. Picked up a bunch of killers too. He made all of his money off stocks so the cash is always coming in.

But uncle Al. I completely agree on the no team does anything nationally. Its true. But coming in here and throwing a fit because they cant ref anymore is the a little unprofessional. In ricks view, id see this, and feel im not hiring him again. Rick runs a buisness. He does not make money off his home teams going out to psp or nppl events, other than that they practice at his field. It seems to be working out well for him with how things are going. Can you blame him. But it is idiotic compared to the teams that come out of the surrounding local fields who do extremely well in nationals. But hey, he has had 2 nationals in a row at ox.

With love,

Yours truely
well you know me but who are you haha, you are however right, going on nation and trolling is no way to keep your job
Dynasty 2:2011-2012
??11?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:00 PM #24
spallstars08ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by ??11?? View Post
well you know me but who are you haha, you are however right, going on nation and trolling is no way to keep your job
I am in fact, the great one, the GHOST OF BRANDON LETTICH!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! I live in his attic. Imma pm you about dat
Old 07-19-2013, 09:58 PM #25
MOSSYGHILLIEDSNIPER
Pbrefconnect

MOSSYGHILLIEDSNIPER owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MOSSYGHILLIEDSNIPER has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MOSSYGHILLIEDSNIPER has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
lol at this thread. go carlo. talk smack to the guy whose reffing on a globally webcast tournament.. n ask what hes done in his pb career. hes made Way more $ off of paintball than u ever have.
-kid who has reffed in south america.
UPSTATE HATE
CONTRACT REF FOR HIRE
'16 Reffing: NXL PRO, CFOA , NCPA, internationally and more.
*need a PRO referee for your local tournament? PM me.
MOSSYGHILLIEDSNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:38 AM #26
spallstars08ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOSSYGHILLIEDSNIPER View Post
lol at this thread. go carlo. talk smack to the guy whose reffing on a globally webcast tournament.. n ask what hes done in his pb career. hes made Way more $ off of paintball than u ever have.
-kid who has reffed in south america.
Its paintball, who honestly cares :tup . Lets bring back lift to ref . (cant of course since no mas ox) but they knew the game and knew what skill level they were reffing.