PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-10-2006, 11:59 AM #1
Demigodsf3

has been a member for 10 years
full pressure going to reg... bad

I was testing in my backyard today to make sure all was good, ripped a hopper of balls out everything going good, then when i was empty i held bolt forward and shot 5 times to turn off the eye.

I then ripped for about 10 seconds (i have basicaly unlimited air to waste), and then "shhhhhhhhhhhhh" the sound of a decently bad leak.

It was coming from the bottom of the regulator, like where the allen screw is, and the gauge read a full past 600psi, presumably the full 800psi of my tank output. For like 30 minutes, everytime i screwed in my air tank the gauge immediately went to 800psi and leaked out the bottom of the reg.

Then it went back to normal. WTF?
Advertisement
Old 06-10-2006, 01:09 PM #2
FallNAngel
Vicious Circles

FallNAngel is a Mega Moderator
FallNAngel is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VI
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VII
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VIII
If a regulator isn't cutting off the air when it's supposed to or is creeping, check the reg seat.
If you want to set off and go develop some grand new thing, you don't need millions of dollars of capitalization. You need enough pizza and Diet Coke to stick in your refrigerator, a cheap PC to work on, and the dedication to go through with it. We slept on floors. We waded across rivers. -John Carmack