Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-29-2004, 07:01 PM #1
mxer734
Team Mutiny

mxer734 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
mxer734 feedback

Hey guys - here's my feedback thread- thanks for doin business with me.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-29-2004, 07:15 PM #2
marc0
polo

marc0 is a Supporting Member
marc0 plays in the PSP
marc0 plays in the APPA D4 division
sold him a tank

Great guy to deal with, kept in contact as much as possible, very easy transaction, and is very easy to talk to. Would be glad to deal with again, A++ dealer.
Old 05-07-2004, 05:15 PM #3
thebigtea
Mutinous!!!!

thebigtea is a Supporting Member
Excellent man here ladies and gents. Do not hesistate to buy from him. He purchased a Halo from me a paid promptly....which is good, 'cause I know were he lives.

ty
always hooks people up fat
trade with this agg pimp
"
Old 05-22-2004, 05:49 PM #4
superlift00

i purchased a shocker from him and it rips. check your aol mail box my email address is debar001
Old 06-06-2004, 05:44 PM #5
superlift00

the orange freak barrel looks tight and is in perfect condition, thanks for the hook up
Old 06-16-2004, 02:43 PM #6
B-MoNeyZ

great guy, he shipped first and package came on time, and hes a pleasure to talk, thanks

A+++++++++++++
Old 07-01-2004, 07:14 PM #7
kwheezy2000

good trader, unimount was in great condition, sent same time, don't hesitate to deal with
Old 07-15-2004, 09:21 PM #8
p8nthurler

MXER734, What can I say. They don't get any more honest than this gentlemen. He stayed in constant contact, delivered on time and is an absolute cool dude! He went out of his way to see he met an agreed deadline with me even though I had no feedback and his package was a day late. I now have found not only a person that I would send first anything I had but I have a new friend in paintball. Take a chance to do business with my man J. and you will have a guaranteed, stress free transaction! AAAAAAAAAAAAA Trader and first class guy!
Old 07-24-2004, 11:20 PM #9
deFect-Dv
be my guest

deFect-Dv is a Supporting Member
deFect-Dv plays in the APPA beginner division
Wow, GREAT guy. This man seriously knows what hes doing. We did a trade, and settled it in one night. His empire, for my dm4. The trade went smooth, we agreed with shipping arrangements and it got here when it was supposed to. He even lubed it! What a guy! I vouch for this trader, hes A+.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:24 PM #10
NoSeBoNe
Ballin is a Habit

good guy, traded my shocker for his dm4, very trustworthty, i even sent first to him! he did say he would include a allen set, but forgot, but it was all cool cause i scored a free one from dye, tks man

A+

G-Reg

-dK- NaVy
Old 09-12-2004, 06:41 PM #11
p8ntballer622

awesome guy, good trader, i love the shocker man came in great condition even came chrono'd w00t, great communication and everything overall great guy to do biz with...very trustworthy i shipped first...i would def do biz with him again thanks

-Mike
Old 09-15-2004, 10:33 PM #12
bluedevils0017

bluedevils0017 is a Supporting Member
Mxer is a great guy, we talked for a while making the deal and i trusted him so much i decided to ship first. We talked on the phone and kept in touch throughout the whole transaction and his gun was in perfect condition! Don't hesitate with him, A++++++ trader.
Old 09-17-2004, 08:52 PM #13
Empire WRX

We talked a lil bit, cool guy to talk to.

I shipped first, and he didnt ship it out the day he got it (thursday, i told him i needed my gun for an x ball game)
Gun comes in monday- Eye wire is snapped, gun is in awful condition, scratches/scuffs everywhere, screws on frame were jus fubar in the head. And the microswitch had a HUGE dent in it, causing it to catch.

He promised me an eye wire, he says he shipped tuesday, still hasnt gotten here, guess thatll be 2 weeks in a row without a gun.

The worst part was, i gave him a STEAAAALLL of a deal, I needed a timmy quick. My LOADED cyborg+tool kit + the works for his 03 Lasoya w/ all stock parts and ST trigger guard and trigger and UL, said he had no money to add, then when he gets it hes trying to trade for 04 timmys and NOOOW hes got plenty of cash. I figured hed atleast be kind enough not to lie to me about all this **** when im giving him a better end of a deal.

I don't care what the other peoples trade condition was, in my eyes hes not very honest, he HAD to have known the eye was ****ed up, and lied to me about the condition.

He gets a C+ for trading.

Last edited by Empire WRX : 09-17-2004 at 08:54 PM.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:36 PM #14
mxer734
Team Mutiny

hey tatical- i will trade u back immediately if u wish- for one- u never mentioned me adding to the deal-that's why i jumped on it-
for two- me and thebigtea went over the gun thouroghly before shippin- lubed and all- plus u called me telling me all was good- i ordered the eye for u cause i told u i had some probs but nothing major- just bypass which u agreed- so- if u have a complaint u should have the balls to say something to me!- not just post instead-

I pride myself on honesty when trading- and coming from a guy who was banned several times for stupidity, hardly justifies crucifiction! Next time- don't try to ruin somebodies feedback. I am actually surprised to read this , u seemed so happy on the phone. I told u if there was any problem, let me know and all would be good. PLus- as far as shippin goes- i told u if i didn't get by wed- i would not be able to get it to u by the weekened!- U agreed to this and had no complaint's so i don't care about your one neg feedback because it is unsubstantiated to say the least! That and anyone can look up u- see what deal have gone down with u in the past and see what i am talking about- don't worry about any pos feedback from me now- cause it won't happen.

Last edited by mxer734 : 12-18-2004 at 10:27 AM.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:39 PM #15
Empire WRX

I don't like telling people bad **** about guns on the phone, I'm not sure why, but it's just a shyness thing I guess. But dude..... The gun worked pneumaticly and electronicly, but was in awful condition, please don't say it isn't true because I doubt you missed all the scratches and scuffs and the worn down feeneck and the bruised/dented microswitch. Not to mention all the paint in the eye covers.

I'm not saying your a bad person, I was just dissapointed that you didn't tell me about all of this. But about my feedback, I had 3+ pages of positives until My 2 threads were deleted. So I'm not sure I quite understand you when your talking about looking me up.

Last edited by Empire WRX : 09-17-2004 at 09:50 PM.
Old 09-17-2004, 10:22 PM #16
mxer734
Team Mutiny

hey tyler- i just tried callin u man- u didn't answer- plus- shy on the phone-what is that all about? U told me all was good on the phone- when we were talkin man, I said if anything was wrong let me know. U agreed, so plz dont go back on your word now, when it counts for me. If this is a mis-understanding- then so be it, give me a call or something. Otherwise, let it be known that we disclosed all that was asked of eachother and that everything was accecptable. The fact of the matter is i told u that i would trade u back if anything was not accecptable so plz don't leave negative feedback without stating the facts. Agian- any misunderstanding- we shall discuss- but don't leave it on here , thanks.
Old 09-17-2004, 10:39 PM #17
Empire WRX

Heres the facts:

Gun is in bad condition
Eye is broken
Some screws are stripped
Microswitch has a depression in it causing the set screw to scrape it and get caught in it.

What do you want me to say?
Old 09-17-2004, 10:55 PM #18
mxer734
Team Mutiny

nothing other than the fact i would make it all right. Gun is not in bad condition- u told me all was good on the phone, the eye i told u about and a new one is on the way sent regular mail - which i told u. As for the screws- there are 2 of us that know all was well, the microwswitch however we did not inspect- however all works fine, u said so yourself.

Other than that , all i ask is for a confession sayin u said all was well on the phone prior to leaving any feedback. If u don't , then all will know u are not laying all the facts on the line, I already have other trades in the process based on other feedback , they seem to feel all is well based on contacting prior traders. Tyler, I am in no way trying to run down your name, but when u post on my otherwise perfect feedback that i did not tell u all of the facts, it frustrates me to no end! As it would any other trader.

Plus , i come to find out that u did not disclose the problems u were having with your borg to me. I found the thread u started on the macdev forum. U told me u had no problems with the gun, which obvously was a lie. So, after i stated to u that i had some eye problems and that i sent u a new one right from WAS i said ok all is good. I don't see your reasoning behind stating a bad feedback. The terms of our agreement were met, on both ends. All that u asked of me, i told u and/or met, the only thing that u didn't come through on was the previous problems u had. So i think having said that, lets let this go.

I would have had no problem trading back whatsoever, so i don't see why u feel that u must attribute any problems with the gun as being solely my fault.
'
Anyway, call me if u want to discuss this any further...Thanks.

U have created a false feedback simply because u did not r
Old 09-23-2004, 08:45 PM #19
havok1

great trader here guys, I traded my Trix for his shocker,
we met to make the deal. Trade went great.I would trade with this man any time,A+++++
Old 09-23-2004, 11:23 PM #20
thebigtea
Mutinous!!!!

thebigtea is a Supporting Member
I need to ring in on this little fued between Jason (MXer) and Tyler (Empire WRX). I went over the gun with a fine tooth comb before we sent it out. I told Jason that the eyes did not work and he told me that you knew. The trigger switch is not messed up, it is tuned up. If you had a trigger in there with less slop you would see that it is about the rippiest switch in the world. Get yourself a CP roller or a techna and you will see the ways of the tweeked leaf on the switch. As for the screws that is straight up BS man. I went thru and replaced just about every screw in the gun with brand new ones. The gun totally ripped before we sent it out and I will back up everything that Jay has to say about it. The anno was scratched and dinged, but I have no doubt that you were told these things.

To wind things down I have dealt with both of these guys in the past and they are both good sh*t. Tyler is a good guy despite what is posted here and I know Jason and he is like a brother to me. It seems to me that Tyler made a trade that he realizes that Jay got the better end of it and is now trying to stir some trouble up to compensate.

Jason is a great and honest trader and there is no one on the Nation that I would rather do Bizness with.
always hooks people up fat
trade with this agg pimp
"
Old 09-24-2004, 05:39 AM #21
Empire WRX

I dont care if he got the better end of the deal. I knew it, I needed a timmy fast.

I put a CP rolller on it, AND inspected the switch, its scuffed and dinged. No I was told the gun was in mint shape. The frame srews were worn. NO! he did not tell me the eyes didnt work. On the phone he sorta stuttered about it saying something how it worked " Sometimes", AFTER I GOT IT! And he claims he sent me an eye.....which I havnt recieved after 2 weeks....