has been a member for 10 years
Barber plays in the PSP
Barber is an NCPA player
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDJ View Post
how much veggies do you guys eat?

inb4 pump: "none"
Not many unless you count potatoes. I eat salad once in a while, but it's always loaded with meat and cheese.
Advertisement
Old 03-21-2012, 11:30 AM #65
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Pirate Mafia is playing at Living Legends VII
Lurker, I know your lurking.

Input on peak post-workout MPS/APS in regards to protein intake(IE. Amount)
Old 03-22-2012, 12:47 AM #66
FHS JewFro
black AND white

only good thing about being sick and not being able to eat **** is the stocked up food i currently have

6.5lb of 93/7 beef
5.5lb 80/20
5lb frozen chik breasts
2 6oz ribeye steaks
a whole box of ny strip steak
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
Old 03-22-2012, 07:10 AM #67
spags3443
Thug

spags3443 is a Supporting Member
Special ordered natty bone in turkey breast from the local butcher. Comes in tomorrow, cant wait.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:11 AM #68
spags3443
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHS JewFro View Post
only good thing about being sick and not being able to eat **** is the stocked up food i currently have

6.5lb of 93/7 beef
5.5lb 80/20
5lb frozen chik breasts
2 6oz ribeye steaks
a whole box of ny strip steak
Just saw that you live in NC. Where at?
Old 03-22-2012, 08:38 AM #69
FHS JewFro
black AND white

Greensboro

i go to UNCG
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
Old 03-22-2012, 08:48 AM #70
spags3443
Thug

ill be up at The Rush training with a friend on Sunday, in GSO.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:54 AM #71
FHS JewFro
black AND white

have heard the rush is nice

Old 03-22-2012, 08:55 AM #72
nightcrewcaptain

Coincidentally, my mom and stepdad just moved to North Carolina from Arizona. Somewhere around the Charlotte area. Like, just got to their new house in the sticks somewhere yesterday, lol.

Obviously at some point I'll be making a visiting trip out there, especially since all my cousins live in SC.......looks like that ST:F golf course trolling day is getting a little more realistic........
Old 03-22-2012, 08:57 AM #73
spags3443
Thug

I live in Charlotte, across the street from the UNC Charlotte. There are 100 golf courses in the area, lets get it.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:58 AM #74
FHS JewFro
black AND white

im sure there are some real nice places to play at in charlotte but if you come to Greensboro (1-1.5 hrs away) Bryan Park is really nice, got a champions course that PGA players play on i believe, its a really nice course and not private or a country club

brb getting blazed then playin golf are two of my favorite things to do in the summer

Edit* what spags said

oh and spags i still need to come visit my friends that go to uncc, but i live in gastonia (like 30 min away from charlotte), tryin to get a swole sesh in sometime before summer?

Old 03-22-2012, 09:01 AM #75
nightcrewcaptain

JewFro and I were already throwing the idea out there. Put together an aesthetic ST:F crew and mob in some Loudmouth pants or knickers, **** would be awesome.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:06 AM #76
FHS JewFro
black AND white

lol well idk if im quite up to par in the aesthetics category but i am definitely down for some trolling

if no dress code im thinkin sleeveless charlotte roller derby girls t-shirt is a must, unsure of what to wear for pants/shorts

edit* actually, sleeveless t + a kilt? that sounds comfy as **** im not gonna lie lol

Old 03-22-2012, 09:07 AM #77
spags3443
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHS JewFro View Post
im sure there are some real nice places to play at in charlotte but if you come to Greensboro (1-1.5 hrs away) Bryan Park is really nice, got a champions course that PGA players play on i believe, its a really nice course and not private or a country club

brb getting blazed then playin golf are two of my favorite things to do in the summer

Edit* what spags said

oh and spags i still need to come visit my friends that go to uncc, but i live in gastonia (like 30 min away from charlotte), tryin to get a swole sesh in sometime before summer?
Anytime my man!
Old 03-22-2012, 09:12 AM #78
nightcrewcaptain

****, by this summer we'll both be rockin it. Besides, this is golf were talking about, 98% are fat ****s in carts.

I'm thinking I'll go old school, some knickers with checkered socks and a sweater vest and a flat cap, in some bright *** colors.

Plus being scratch, its usually not too long before I've got a little crowd behind me on the range when I'm practicing my driving.......I'll be rocking that **** Harry Vardon style like a boss, lol
Old 03-22-2012, 09:32 AM #79
FHS JewFro
black AND white

Quote:
Originally Posted by spags3443 View Post
Anytime my man!
do you workout at uncc or somewhere else? hows the guest passes work if i ever make it to uncc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrewcaptain View Post
****, by this summer we'll both be rockin it. Besides, this is golf were talking about, 98% are fat ****s in carts.

I'm thinking I'll go old school, some knickers with checkered socks and a sweater vest and a flat cap, in some bright *** colors.

Plus being scratch, its usually not too long before I've got a little crowd behind me on the range when I'm practicing my driving.......I'll be rocking that **** Harry Vardon style like a boss, lol
are you that good bro? you are prolly gonna hate me then, spend more time looking for my ball than i actually do playing sometimes, at least thats what it feels like

im thinkin if i can get a hold of a kilt its gonna be my black sleeveless + kilt + calf high socks + my white nike golf shoes. pics of this trollege will surely be taken

Old 03-22-2012, 09:47 AM #80
nightcrewcaptain

Meh, I've just played a lot. When I was on my high school team, I had unlimited range balls and free golf for 3 years, best believe I used the **** out of that. Just like anything, with time and practice, you get better.

Highest round I've shot lately is 77, and I've only played twice this past year. On my typical home courses, I know them so well I can shoot decently low. Came in second at one of our courses championship in 2010, and that was shooting 71-76, but it was raining the second day.

No probs on your skill level bro. I usually go with my Dad who can just break 90 if hes having a good day, and my buddy Love who takes at least 5 hacks each time before he hits it 20 feet off to the side, lol. That's why golf is great, it's just as fun drinking and ****ing around as it is to be in a tournament.

Besides, give me 10 minutes and I'll straighten you out, almost guaranteed

Edit: once I get my new house settled in and get closer to my fitness goals, I "hope" on throwing some money away on a shot at Q-school one day. I'm pretty sure I could get on at least the Nationwide tour, but the money it would take to practice enough to be tournament ready, I ain't got all that yet, lol. One day...

Last edited by nightcrewcaptain : 03-22-2012 at 09:52 AM.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:53 AM #81
CobraXX
Klasic

I use to hit around low 90's in high school with playing maybe 3-4 times a year.
I enjoy golf, but rarely have time to go play a round. Might go to the driving range today.
"Basically just take control of your life man and transcend your environment. Realize there is no need to be bored when there is nearly an infinite amount of mysteries yet to be discovered in our universe. Even closer to infinite is the things you have yet to learn in life, that you could be learning everyday. Don't take any second of your life for granted man."
Old 03-22-2012, 10:05 AM #82
FHS JewFro
black AND white

thats great then, i just know some people really hate playing with people a lot worse than themselves, slows down the game more than it already is i guess lol

but i do love playing with my friends that are a good deal better than me, it challenges me to do my best and they usually offer some good advice as well

Old 03-22-2012, 10:26 AM #83
nightcrewcaptain

LMAO, I love pricks like that. Like, LOVE that. I guess it's because I'm just naturally better than the guys who THINK they're good and act like *******s because of it, so I take extreme joy in putting them in their place.

Speaking of giving good advice, if I never pursue any of the tours, I've always thought being a club pro giving lessons and **** would be a dream job. My buddy from my high school team is an assistant pro at a local country club, flippin loves it.

Just like personal training, it's amazing to take someone with raw potential who just needs a few tweaks from the right coach and boom, now they're flirting with 70's. When I was starting, I was stuck around the low 90's trying to learn how to break into the 80's when one day, one time at the range, a local pro got to me. Just a few tweaks in my swing, and I went out that day and shot low 80's. A 10 stroke difference, just from a few tips. Combine that with some course management, and now you're just a few shots away from par my good man.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:47 AM #84
FHS JewFro
black AND white

lmao yeh im still trying to get under 110 on a consistent basis

me and my friends usually play double par, double par is the max score we can get for each hole, keeps us from taking all day on the hole

funny story about pricks on tha golf course. went to play for the first time in gboro at Bryan Park, really nice course, and we walked up to the first hole, started loosening up a bit before teeing off. these kids with their grandparents stroll on up and the little prick hops out and is like uhh do you have a tee time? cause we do so you're gonna have to wait for us to go if you dont have one. i was like.. tha **** you just say little kid? pretty sure my driver was taller than he was. but then the kids were actually solid golfers, better than my friend and i, hands down. doesnt mean they had to be little snots to us tho, shoulda said **** no and made them wait behind us the whole time. but i hate the people that wont let you play through too, some play slow, some play fast, just depends.

Closed Thread