Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 02:24 PM #211
mgsboy
icwutudidthar

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR55 View Post
sidseal was hardcore.
I got many more of his pics.....I joined the forum a couple months before his infamous thread. Boy, did we have fun making fun of him. I've seen ST come together against someone less than a handful of times, and that was one of them.

"Originally posted by nflvikings: Because gays are responsible for teenage pregnancy. DONT YOU SEE!?"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-27-2007, 06:37 PM #212
ipoppedtimmy
Tony

****, I've got you alllll beat.

I went to school with him, and got him hooked on PBNATION!

ps http://www.cooterfestival.com/

Buy my Fender Deluxe Tube Amp!
Buy My Autococker Paintball Package
Old 09-27-2007, 06:52 PM #213
FluffyMumkins
mluffyfumkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipoppedtimmy View Post
****, I've got you alllll beat.

I went to school with him, and got him hooked on PBNATION!

ps http://www.cooterfestival.com/
Damn hick conventions.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 09-27-2007, 08:17 PM #214
ips8

On the subject of school, i didnt think AP gov was going to be this easy, everyone in my class complains, but ive mannaged to get nothing lower then a 97 on any papers or tests, thank god for htis grade, as math will be hurting my gpa. Its an interesting class, as my teacher is as far right as they get, and we cant seem to agree on anything besides abortion.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:29 PM #215
ipoppedtimmy
Tony

AP gov is easy, and a great class.

Buy my Fender Deluxe Tube Amp!
Buy My Autococker Paintball Package
Old 09-27-2007, 10:37 PM #216
TwoKaySix (Banned)

I got invited here by a guy called zoink but he stopped posting he told me he got banned.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:39 PM #217
Bunkered89

Bunkered89 is a Supporting Member
Bunkered89 owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
Bunkered89 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Yeah that was easily my favorite class during Senior year.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:45 PM #218
JcKa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ips8 View Post
On the subject of school, i didnt think AP gov was going to be this easy, everyone in my class complains, but ive mannaged to get nothing lower then a 97 on any papers or tests, thank god for htis grade, as math will be hurting my gpa. Its an interesting class, as my teacher is as far right as they get, and we cant seem to agree on anything besides abortion.
I'm in Comparative Gov't and pretty much everything else you say applies to me as well.

Math will ultimately decide what happens for me.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:57 PM #219
jackassguy147
Destroyer of Threads

jackassguy147 is a Supporting Member
So today I got my 6 week report card. the comments for my Current events and International affairs class said in the lines of "Outstanding student" and "Provides leadership for class", lmfao.

Old 09-28-2007, 12:31 AM #220
backplayer999
I lioke tortles

Quote:
im in it now. its neat

You'd rather cry
I'd rather fly
Old 09-28-2007, 12:40 AM #221
ipoppedtammy
Skeet Skeet Skeet Skeet

Quote:
Thing is, it's really easy to get a 3 on the AP exam, pretty easy to get a 4, but hard as hell to get a 5. I had so much extra time writing my essays that I wrote out each one out entirely on the scrap paper and edited it and proofread before copying it to the final sheet. I got a 4 and it was the eaaaaaasiest test everrrrr.

We do what we must, and call it by the best names.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 09-28-2007, 10:39 AM #222
ips8

Thats good, i got a 4 on last years AP us exam, and i didnt know anything about one of the essay topics. Im gonna shoot for a 5 on the AP gov test, considering i plan on majoring in poli sci, and minoring in either econ or history.
Math shouldnt mattter to me as i should be able to get at least a A in all my other classes.
Old 09-28-2007, 01:17 PM #223
mgsboy
icwutudidthar

AP Gov is incredibly easy. Due to my extensive knowledge in politics and history, I get asked to lecture my class constantly by the teacher. Seriously, I had no clue most kids were so clueless until I got in that class.

AP Gov holds elections with various candidates from all 6 periods at the end of the year, in which the whole school votes. I intend to win, assuming it isn't a huge popularity contest where the retarded cheerleader who can't debate wins in a landslide.

Quote:
Thats good, i got a 4 on last years AP us exam
You should have taken the AP Euro test......I raped the **** out of it.

Although if I might say, last years essay topics were so lame. I ended up writing about women's roles in society. The only good topic was the one over the British and French geopolitical war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoKaySix View Post
I got invited here by a guy called zoink but he stopped posting he told me he got banned.
Zoink is my e-nemesis.

"Originally posted by nflvikings: Because gays are responsible for teenage pregnancy. DONT YOU SEE!?"

Last edited by mgsboy : 09-28-2007 at 01:20 PM.
Old 09-28-2007, 01:23 PM #224
JungleLarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgsboy View Post
AP Gov is incredibly easy. Due to my extensive knowledge in politics and history, I get asked to lecture my class constantly by the teacher. Seriously, I had no clue most kids were so clueless until I got in that class.
I visit the local hospital on occasion just to see what's going on, but most of the time doctors will catch me and ask me to perform state-of-the-art surgeries because I'm so perfect at them. I really had no idea I was better than everyone else, but it's a good thing I'm there to help.

The main reason I'm telling you this is because I don't know what the word "modesty" means.
Old 09-28-2007, 01:28 PM #225
mgsboy
icwutudidthar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleLarry View Post
I visit the local hospital on occasion just to see what's going on, but most of the time doctors will catch me and ask me to perform state-of-the-art surgeries because I'm so perfect at them. I really had no idea I was better than everyone else, but it's a good thing I'm there to help.

The main reason I'm telling you this is because I don't know what the word "modesty" means.
Chill out, man. Trust me, if you sat in this class for a day you'd know what I meant.

Most didn't even know what habeas corpus was.

Old 09-28-2007, 01:29 PM #226
JungleLarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgsboy View Post
Chill out, man. Trust me, if you sat in this class for a day you'd know what I meant.
I know what you're saying, dude. It's like the surgeons at the hospital just run around, cock in hand, with their fingers up their butt. You wouldn't believe how much better I am.
Old 09-28-2007, 01:31 PM #227
mgsboy
icwutudidthar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleLarry View Post
I know what you're saying, dude. It's like the surgeons at the hospital just run around, cock in hand, with their fingers up their butt. You wouldn't believe how much better I am.
I'm not going to get into an argument with you if that's what you're shooting for. Please don't clog up the GDT with this.

Last edited by mgsboy : 09-28-2007 at 01:35 PM.
Old 09-28-2007, 01:56 PM #228
ips8

Ill be taking the AP euro test this year also, as im taking the class this year.

Im having a hard ****ing time concentrating on school now though. My girl was having problem for a long time, which caused issues for us, now shes finaly ok, and just wow. I didnt think things could have gotten better then they were before, now i dont even doubt that me and her will work out.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:16 PM #229
Bunkered89

Bunkered89 is a Supporting Member
Bunkered89 owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
Bunkered89 plays in the APPA D4 division
Did anyone else enter college getting slightly lower grades than they were used to getting in high school? I seem to be experiencing this problem and it is frustrating me greatly.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:23 PM #230
ips8

Alot of my friends who are in college experianced this, some began to fail. Its about adjusting to the workload and the whole college experiacne in general.

Dont let it fustrate you, in the long run, how much will a few bad grades actualy mean, they have nothing to do with the most important thing in your life, which is happiness, dont worry as much and your grades will probably go up, i dont worry at all, and it helps.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:58 PM #231
ipoppedtammy
Skeet Skeet Skeet Skeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunkered89 View Post
Did anyone else enter college getting slightly lower grades than they were used to getting in high school? I seem to be experiencing this problem and it is frustrating me greatly.
Umm...yeah. Did they not talk to you about this when you went to college? They gave us a big speech at orientation about it my Freshman year. This happens to practically everyone--the people it doesn't happen to either go to crappy colleges or don't like to "have fun" with "people." I made straight A's throughout my entire high school career. That just doesn't happen in (good) colleges. Fact is, you are now in school with a lot of kids who are just as smart as you or smarter whereas most high schools don't get to pick who goes to their school.

Look up your school's average GPA. You'll probably be surprised. It should be 2-point-something--if it's higher than that, there's serious grade inflation. C is average, so most grades will be C's. I go to the University of North Carolina and our average GPA is 2.3 or something.

Just relax. Grades matter way less in college than they did in high school. It's hard to retrain your brain to realize this, but it's the truth.

We do what we must, and call it by the best names.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Closed Thread