Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-08-2012, 08:54 AM #358
avaughanusa
SAPPERS IN

avaughanusa plays in the PSP
avaughanusa owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
avaughanusa plays in the APPA D4 division
I can't and will not say anything about them because I haven't been. I will go sometime soon here in the future and I will see if it fits me.

Point is that every field runs their stuff differently so no one place will ever be able to make every customer happy. That's simply just impossible in any type of business. It's what you do with the unhappy customers that make a difference.

I am excited to see the place tho, not excited for the drive lol

The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety,
is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

-John Stewart Mill
avaughanusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-08-2012, 09:02 AM #359
avaughanusa
SAPPERS IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDDIRTEBASTURD View Post
Doesn't matter if he spent no money or not. He was still a customer / potential customer at your place of business. No employee at anytime should ever yell or put down an individual. Unless of course someone is fighting or stealing and you have to yell then yeah, but just simply trying to clean bunkers. I mean come on. If he wasn't supposed to do it then you politely say hey sorry, but your not supposed to do that. It is the staff's job and then have an employee clean the field. You could of also just asked him to use the bucket if it was so important. Paintball needs growth right now and crap like this is not helping it any. I remember back in 05, 06 and 07 when paintball here in KC was booming. Now it seems to be dying and its a shame.
Amen brother. Lets throw this particular situation out the window and just look at the gist of what those actions cause for you. Even if you only make that one person mad and you say who cares, it's just one guy, you are dead wrong. I'm in sales and word of mouth travels.

Lets say that guy keeps 10 people from showing up there, 10 people that otherwise might make your place their home and generate revenue for you on a consistent basis, but now you lost that revenue, you lost more friends at the park, you most likely lost some skilled players that would help promote your park further. I can go on and on but this kind of crap snowballs real quick.

It may have been an accident or a bad day or whatever but when you are an employee you have to play the "bigger person" and be professional and respectful no matter what, unless they physically harm you or something you have no reason to act like that for any reason. Lots of kids like to help out at their respective parks. If they want to help and they are doing it wrong, instead of yelling at them and making yourself and your park look like an ***, why dont you go help him and show them how to do it properly. When you do that, he stays happy, he continues to help out (for free!!!!) the park runs more smoothly and you generate business because you are a friendly all is equal park.

Just half of my $0.02

The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety,
is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

-John Stewart Mill
Old 03-08-2012, 09:46 AM #360
hateyou
Why do you wanna?????

has been a member for 10 years
hateyou plays in the PSP
hateyou plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxedout View Post
The field was not that bad at all. Why would you not ask someone to clean. I never heard one person say any thing bad about bunkers for paint on ground. I am sorry I yelled at you. Just it's kind of rude just grab start doing things at place you don't work at. I don't think the mask where ever said to be new either. I felt that whe day was good practice for all teams.
Actually dude, I did. The big guy behind the desk. Who do you think gave me the rake and stuff? I was only cleaning two bunkers. That's it. So let's make sure we are on same page.

I told the big guy behind the desk that the field was getting a lot of paint behind bunkers. I told him I would rake it, at which point he said thanks and had the blonde hair girl get a rake from where the air tanks are held. I didn't want you guys, the players, kneeling in all the paint behind the bunkers and crushing it into YOUR pants and your field. I then wiped down only the playing side of two bunkers to keep paint off YOUR jersey and gun. That was the point at which you decided to yell AND cuss me out. But I'm rude right? Dude your a joke man. I don't accept your apology, save it, its insincere and contrite. You won't be abusing anyone I know at that field ever again.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:53 AM #361
hateyou
Why do you wanna?????

hateyou plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by avaughanusa View Post
I can't and will not say anything about them because I haven't been. I will go sometime soon here in the future and I will see if it fits me.

Point is that every field runs their stuff differently so no one place will ever be able to make every customer happy. That's simply just impossible in any type of business. It's what you do with the unhappy customers that make a difference.

I am excited to see the place tho, not excited for the drive lol
The field is sick man. I'm actually bummed that I won't be going back. They have everything you could want. Indoor tourney field. A hyperball course that put a smile on this old school ballers face, AND A MOUNDS FIELD!!!!!!! That doesn't look complete yet but it had me stoked to hurry up and heal from my vertebrae fusion so I could throw on the old sandanna pants and grab a slide frame cocker.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:05 PM #362
y0ung_m0n3y
音隠れ&

y0ung_m0n3y plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
$
y0ung_m0n3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:04 PM #363
hateyou
Why do you wanna?????

hateyou plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by y0ung_m0n3y View Post
$
$$
Old 03-08-2012, 08:00 PM #364
ion_phantom
#mynameisbubbaa

plays in the NXL
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$
I win *****es.
ion_phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:11 PM #365
avaughanusa
SAPPERS IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateyou View Post
Actually dude, I did. The big guy behind the desk. Who do you think gave me the rake and stuff? I was only cleaning two bunkers. That's it. So let's make sure we are on same page.

I told the big guy behind the desk that the field was getting a lot of paint behind bunkers. I told him I would rake it, at which point he said thanks and had the blonde hair girl get a rake from where the air tanks are held. I didn't want you guys, the players, kneeling in all the paint behind the bunkers and crushing it into YOUR pants and your field. I then wiped down only the playing side of two bunkers to keep paint off YOUR jersey and gun. That was the point at which you decided to yell AND cuss me out. But I'm rude right? Dude your a joke man. I don't accept your apology, save it, its insincere and contrite. You won't be abusing anyone I know at that field ever again.

I think my point was just made lol, the revenue lost, no matter how big or small, was still lost. Now every bit of service that came from him and his friends is gone. You may not care but if I was my business and I heard of this, I would do anything I could to make it right for the customer and then I would fire your *** for taking money out of my pocket.

But I'm not here to flame and this guy may of just had a bad day. I would say to you, whoever you are to just take all this as constructive criticism and take a step back and put yourself in the customers shoes. Just think a little bit before you act. We all get upset and irate at times, we are fing humans lol but its how you handle those emotions that make or break you

Bottom line is we all love paintball and that is why we are here. I know when I step out on the field, I do the best I can to put forth a positive image and to help anyone with anything I can to continue to further promote the sport. The more positive experiences that are had, the more people will want to stay around. The more people that stay around, bring more of their friends and so on. Lets keep it positive and take care of each other and our love for paintball. After all, in the end, we are all on the same team

-John Stewart Mill
Old 03-08-2012, 09:28 PM #366
nateakabrog

nateakabrog owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nateakabrog plays in the APPA beginner division
Whoo Kc Paintball!!!!!!

TEAL & RED Clone V2 https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3798721
nateakabrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:31 PM #367
ion_phantom
#mynameisbubbaa

plays in the NXL
I'm going back, with or without u guys or not. I'll drive 2 1/2 hours for better teams to scrim against..
Old 03-08-2012, 09:58 PM #368
nateakabrog

nateakabrog owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nateakabrog plays in the APPA beginner division
i'll join you on your merry quest alex!!!

TEAL & RED Clone V2 https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3798721
nateakabrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:49 AM #369
hateyou
Why do you wanna?????

hateyou plays in the PSP
I know my son and I will be going out to Fort Wayne once a month to WWW.paintballplex.com so he can learn from one of the best coaches in the game. I love KC paintball. But I know what to expect from the guys over there. Anyone who wants to go with can. I will be there or in Chicago.
Old 03-09-2012, 04:45 AM #370
LOSERONE
hateyou for lyfe 816 army

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion_phantom View Post
I'm going back, with or without u guys or not. I'll drive 2 1/2 hours for better teams to scrim against..
good luck finding a team to play with down there seeing that there are no walk on's
Old 03-09-2012, 09:30 AM #371
ion_phantom
#mynameisbubbaa

plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSERONE View Post
good luck finding a team to play with down there seeing that there are no walk on's
Lol
Old 03-09-2012, 01:14 PM #372
y0ung_m0n3y
音隠れ&

plays in the NXL
Old 03-09-2012, 02:06 PM #373
Impulsed329
816 BRICKSQUAD

Impulsed329 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by hateyou View Post
I know my son and I will be going out to Fort Wayne once a month to WWW.paintballplex.com so he can learn from one of the best coaches in the game. I love KC paintball. But I know what to expect from the guys over there. Anyone who wants to go with can. I will be there or in Chicago.
im goin with fosho. i got gas dollars and a fatty whip to drive u dont wanna drive urs.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:07 PM #374
Impulsed329
816 BRICKSQUAD

oh ya now my turn. $x245821748273482
Old 03-09-2012, 02:29 PM #375
y0ung_m0n3y
音隠れ&

plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsed329 View Post
im goin with fosho. i got gas dollars and a fatty whip to drive u dont wanna drive urs.

Jamies whip > yours. Sorry
Old 03-09-2012, 02:31 PM #376
y0ung_m0n3y
音隠れ&

plays in the NXL
I have a nice bicycle
Old 03-09-2012, 11:40 PM #377
LOSERONE
hateyou for lyfe 816 army

young money rides his bike with no handle bars...
Old 03-10-2012, 02:49 PM #378
Impulsed329
816 BRICKSQUAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0ung_m0n3y View Post
Jamies whip > yours. Sorry
Even better. ******* : $) my navi gets me lost anyway.