Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-15-2009, 12:15 PM #1
DCDynamyte

Exclamation New Team!For DC/MD/VA

I am starting a tournament team for ages 13-17. if u live in DC, Maryland or Virginia you can join up. Newer players excepted. But you must have your own
Gun
PodPack(3 pod minimum)
Gun Hopper and Tank+ Other necessary equipment.
I do not discriminate to weight, race, height, skill(We have different team 'ranks' though), or gender.
If you are interested, please PM me or send an email to Thepaintballsniper@gmail.com
DCDynamyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-16-2009, 02:00 PM #2
DCDynamyte

any takers?
Old 12-16-2009, 02:09 PM #3
Franklyn Gardiner
Paintball is my life

Franklyn Gardiner helped look for balloons
Franklyn Gardiner supports Team VICIOUS
Franklyn Gardiner is for the Gunfight
This should really be in the regional forums....

98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig

"Paintball...My anti-drug. Because when your addicted to paintball how can you possibly afford drugs."
PETA- PEOPLE EAT TASTY ANIMALS
originally posted by new300new:"and then I popped my head up and 3 guys unloaded on my face..."
originally posted by Purple people eaterZ:"Your sig is epic.."
Franklyn Gardiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:59 PM #4
VcityBaller_Impy (Banned)

VcityBaller_Impy is playing at Living Legends V
VcityBaller_Impy is for the Gunfight
VcityBaller_Impy is reppin' sidebar 4 life
VcityBaller_Impy supports Pev's Paintball
VcityBaller_Impy has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
lulz 4pod minimum, 13 years old, and an apparant "paintball sniper"
VcityBaller_Impy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:09 AM #5
ndzshocker293
Fork

has been a member for 10 years
ndzshocker293 is playing at Living Legends III
ndzshocker293 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ndzshocker293 supports Team VICIOUS
i only have 2 pods damn :/

BEST!>OTB Productions<BEST!
ndzshocker293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:39 PM #6
HelpingHand

HelpingHand donated to help Peyton Trent
HelpingHand helped look for balloons
HelpingHand supports Team VICIOUS
HelpingHand is reppin' sidebar 4 life
What happens if I have a pod and a half at all times?
Old 12-21-2009, 03:53 PM #7
dangyo

Stop spamming you all know that he means a 3+2 Pack.
dangyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:20 PM #8
Franklyn Gardiner
Paintball is my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangyo View Post
Stop spamming you all know that he means a 3+2 Pack.

98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig

"Paintball...My anti-drug. Because when your addicted to paintball how can you possibly afford drugs."
originally posted by new300new:"and then I popped my head up and 3 guys unloaded on my face..."
Old 12-21-2009, 10:43 PM #9
INVERT MINI 09

INVERT MINI 09 plays in the PSP
INVERT MINI 09 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
INVERT MINI 09 posts videos on PbNation
INVERT MINI 09 supports DLX Technology
looking for a team and i got everything needed..i live in delaware but i play at OACC/Outdoor Adventures in maryland pm me for more information and my 2 markers are in my sig and i am 13
Best Jersey Designs Around!Gear For Sale

Last edited by INVERT MINI 09 : 01-01-2010 at 03:18 AM.
INVERT MINI 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:57 AM #10
HelpingHand

So I'm a bit confused. I have a bad back, (handicapped sign and everything, includes parking, woot!) and my doctor only allows me to use 1 and a half pods full of paintballs (to be exact- 176). I'm really interested in this paintball stuff, and I even have a Brass Eagle to play with (you know with the 12 gram CO2!) So if there is a spot on your team for a handicapped kid, just give me a PM!

Thanks!
Old 12-22-2009, 09:09 AM #11
Franklyn Gardiner
Paintball is my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpingHand View Post
So I'm a bit confused. I have a bad back, (handicapped sign and everything, includes parking, woot!) and my doctor only allows me to use 1 and a half pods full of paintballs (to be exact- 176). I'm really interested in this paintball stuff, and I even have a Brass Eagle to play with (you know with the 12 gram CO2!) So if there is a spot on your team for a handicapped kid, just give me a PM!

Thanks!
Brass Eagle?

Your going to need a real marker before you should be playing tournaments.

Old 12-22-2009, 11:00 PM #12
paintballpunk168
spaceballs the user title

paintballpunk168 plays in the USPL
paintballpunk168 plays in the PSP
paintballpunk168 supports Cereal Killerz 2
paintballpunk168 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklyn Gardiner View Post
Brass Eagle?

yeah living in panama city really gives you a good perspective of what a good tournament gun is for a handicapped kid. and i think hes serious
Old 12-23-2009, 02:04 AM #13
HelpingHand

Quote:
Brass Eagle?

Excuse me for asking, but what defines a real 'marker'? Having mommy and daddy dishing out 1200$ for a gun that will be worth half the price once it's shot, and to add onto that, being outdated in 6 months?

Pardon me if I am more successful in ways you are not with a marker that is cheaper (and more reliable) than yours.

And one more thing; Who are you to decide who should be playing in what tournaments with which marker? If you are already starting to show signs of elitism by advising me to not play in a certain venue then maybe you need to take a look back and see the big picture, and not just your 'paintball dreams'

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpunk168 View Post
yeah living in panama city really gives you a good perspective of what a good tournament gun is for a handicapped kid. and i think hes serious
I'm totally serious
Old 12-23-2009, 07:07 AM #14
Franklyn Gardiner
Paintball is my life

Quote:
Excuse me for asking, but what defines a real 'marker'? Having mommy and daddy dishing out 1200$ for a gun that will be worth half the price once it's shot, and to add onto that, being outdated in 6 months?

Pardon me if I am more successful in ways you are not with a marker that is cheaper (and more reliable) than yours.

And one more thing; Who are you to decide who should be playing in what tournaments with which marker? If you are already starting to show signs of elitism by advising me to not play in a certain venue then maybe you need to take a look back and see the big picture, and not just your 'paintball dreams'
Dude I seriousally meant no offense I thought you were joking. Totally understand, I shoot a Vibe (like $200) and that's only because I had to KILL myself in working for 2 months of non stop house cleaning, fence painting, dog walking and selling candy at school.

And for all you guys that think I live in panama city in Florida: Take a good look in a map of central america, Panama is a country and the capital is called Panama City... So please don't talk about your economical problems a case of tournament grade paint costs you $90-$100 here ok.

But yeah dude if you have a brass eagle then jump in there with a brass eagle. I wouldn't recommend it because depending on the tournaments restrictions you'll be outgunned but hey, it's all about skill dude.

Old 12-23-2009, 08:10 AM #15
HelpingHand

Quote:
Dude I seriousally meant no offense I thought you were joking. Totally understand, I shoot a Vibe (like $200) and that's only because I had to KILL myself in working for 2 months of non stop house cleaning, fence painting, dog walking and selling candy at school.

And for all you guys that think I live in panama city in Florida: Take a good look in a map of central america, Panama is a country and the capital is called Panama City... So please don't talk about your economical problems a case of tournament grade paint costs you $90-$100 here ok.

But yeah dude if you have a brass eagle then jump in there with a brass eagle. I wouldn't recommend it because depending on the tournaments restrictions you'll be outgunned but hey, it's all about skill dude.
Thanks for you advice. I know I can beat half the people I meet, because I have spirit. I have the spirit of a REAL paintball player. Someone who goes to the field and doesn't care who is there with their daddy's 500 dollar gun. I play because I have love for the sport. Someone who goes out and plays for not just me, but for my family, to keep the spirit of paintball alive. To push myself to the max is how I play. Being a good sport, and helping my field are just some things I do to help to promote this sport that I play, live and love. If that means getting out and splattering people with DM45's or whatever with my Brass Eagle pump, then so be it.

To be in this sport you need 3 things:

1) Love
2)Family and Friends
3)Hostile Kids to help me be agg

Love for paintball can't be bought, but can expressed by the countless hours of practice with friends, and the constant support of your families. It doesn't matter if you're car has broken down, or your girlfriend left you. All I know is that when I step onto that field I know that the world will be mine for the next few hours and no one can strip that away from me.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:42 AM #16
Franklyn Gardiner
Paintball is my life

Quote:
Thanks for you advice. I know I can beat half the people I meet, because I have spirit. I have the spirit of a REAL paintball player. Someone who goes to the field and doesn't care who is there with their daddy's 500 dollar gun. I play because I have love for the sport. Someone who goes out and plays for not just me, but for my family, to keep the spirit of paintball alive. To push myself to the max is how I play. Being a good sport, and helping my field are just some things I do to help to promote this sport that I play, live and love. If that means getting out and splattering people with DM45's or whatever with my Brass Eagle pump, then so be it.

To be in this sport you need 3 things:

1) Love
2)Family and Friends
3)Hostile Kids to help me be agg

Love for paintball can't be bought, but can expressed by the countless hours of practice with friends, and the constant support of your families. It doesn't matter if you're car has broken down, or your girlfriend left you. All I know is that when I step onto that field I know that the world will be mine for the next few hours and no one can strip that away from me.

Even if it was a insult towards me I just have to thumbs that up...

Old 12-23-2009, 10:05 AM #17
HelpingHand

What's paintball?
Old 12-23-2009, 11:26 AM #18
Franklyn Gardiner
Paintball is my life

Well as far as I see it there are two ways to define paintball

1. Defenition

paint·ball (pntbôl)
n.
1. A game in which players on one team seek to eliminate those on an opposing team by marking them with a water-soluble dye shot in capsules from air guns.
2. The dye-filled gelatinous capsule shot from guns in this game.

Or 2. My way

Paintball=LIFE

Old 12-23-2009, 11:36 AM #19
HelpingHand

Refer to post 15
Old 12-23-2009, 11:39 AM #20
Franklyn Gardiner
Paintball is my life

This flame battle is really getting off topic and from my 2nd post to you I was trying to cool things down and just say I was sorry if I had offended you.

Could we just end this and be cool dude?

Old 12-23-2009, 01:19 PM #21
HelpingHand

I don't understand what you're trying to say it sounds Panamanian to me.

But really, I think we need to get back on topic before the mods get mad, and start handing out infractions. Let's be friends. Could we just end this and be cool dude?