Community Focus

Old 04-22-2012, 07:53 PM #1
jjdogz

has been a member for 10 years
jjdogz owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
jjdogz supports DLX Technology
jjdogz supports Ninja Paintball
Ok people what's your thought on today's epl at lvp

For some reason when u try to shoot a Philly notorious player on there home field it's all most impossible I respect chad and the whole epl but I'm done spending my money trying to earn a first place at epl I can say this and I know people will agree with me all home teams shouldn't be able to play epl while the tournament is at lvp I was rob last year at quick shot the same thing this year I will say this no more lvp for me I'll skip epl when they come to lvp I'm pretty sure some of u teams have a lot to say about today's tournament
TopGun Paintball
HiVi Paintball
Social Paintball
LongLive Paintball
NYC VENOM
jjdogz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2012, 08:32 PM #2
Booyahkai

plays in the NXL
Booyahkai owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Booyahkai plays in the APPA D4 division
MAPL is where's it at. PSP refs keep everything legit.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:32 PM #3
weazel565

agreed^^

-631-
ALL-IN
weazel565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:15 PM #4
NYEric

Results?!
NYEric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:18 AM #5
jjdogz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYEric View Post
Results?!
Of course Eric u know Philly notorious red came in first place all star kids came in second and storm riders came in third place and otp united came in fourth wearing a Philly notorious jersey your unstoppable
TopGun Paintball
HiVi Paintball
Social Paintball
LongLive Paintball
NYC VENOM
Old 04-23-2012, 01:06 AM #6
Dreadwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdogz View Post
Of course Eric u know Philly notorious red came in first place all star kids came in second and storm riders came in third place and otp united came in fourth wearing a Philly notorious jersey your unstoppable
Seriously? Man, I thought we'd get 1 or 2 events in this year before you started blaming the refs again like you did last season. Hope to see Reckless at event 2...
Dreadwolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:39 AM #7
wwohl602

wwohl602 plays in the APPA D4 division
Wasn't there, don't know what happened. But I know the EPL would flip outing they thought the refs were favoring a team. The guys running it don't support that. If there is a problem, all to the EPL. But you better have something more than this. It's one thing for a player or fan to see a ref wipe a hit or something on a player. It's another for you to just complain you can't get paint on their jerseys

I'll give some props to revo. They reffed the mid Atlantic EPL and one of there d4 teams played. I think the refs were just as hard on there team.
wwohl602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:22 AM #8
buddaspankedu
Clothing Optional

buddaspankedu plays in the PSP
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
buddaspankedu has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
It wasnt the reffs fault. I saw one of your dudes get shot out by one of our guys and flipped **** over that game. He played a good event up till then. It wasnt home field advantage. The reffs were just as hard on us as they were on anyone else. If you have a serious problem then talk to chad or someone before you go saying we were favored. We werent favored in any events last year when we took 2nd in jersey and 1st at wanna play.

Its paintball. Its a game. Its a sport. There is always bad calls and the more prepared team always wins. Just thank god that there werent any of our NPPL players on that line. We have an epl squad just for xball

TRUST
buddaspankedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:52 AM #9
PAP-BALLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booyahkai View Post
PSP refs keep everything legit.
Agree to disagree. The psp has 10 pro refs on the pro field. As i agree that the pro refs aré legit. How many psp refs do you expect on the d4 fields? They will be on the D2 field i would think.
PAP-BALLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:33 AM #10
fastss06

fastss06 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fastss06 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
fastss06 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I saw some spotty reffing for example, 1 for 1 on a player with a hopper hit then no penalty for a player playing for a minute with a shoulder hit(didn't notice what teams they were but that's besides the point) and by the same ref
fastss06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:37 AM #11
Team.Infected
Beast Coast

Team.Infected supports Team VICIOUS
Team.Infected posts videos on PbNation
Team.Infected plays in the APPA D5 division
Team.Infected supports Empire
To the OP:

You might be right and I'm sure there's others that feel the same way. But, this is not the right place to talk about it. Nothing will be accomplished here other than hurting other players, by starting this discussion your losing even more credibility for your argument because now your showing immaturity and poor sportsmanship.
If you truly want change and not just to complain because your results were poor (whatever the reasons may be) then go talk privately to those who can make a change in how EPL is run. Talk to other teams and try to get their support before approaching the EPL heads. I'm sure you can easily find players from other teams who will support you due to this event or past events, look here on pbn or on appa for their pbn usernames. Gather some support first then approach EPL, I'm sure they won't mind listening and actually might do something about your complaint if it has enough support and is presented professionally/properly. EPL is for the players and they want us to enjoy playin ball with EPL so they will listen if you show you are mature and that your argument has backing. You don't want to make it seem like you are mad because you lost like it seems now. Make it so that they understand you believe reffing was truly unfair.

*I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the op, I just think there's a better way to handle it
Team.Infected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:08 AM #12
NYEric

My congrats to the winners and placers.
NYEric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:08 AM #13
MisfitKillaz
Bleedin' Green

MisfitKillaz plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
MisfitKillaz is an NCPA player
watching the final game i remember this: philly notorious player filled from back center out to mini race. ASK snake player sat there rolling paint on his bunker. ASK player comes up dside, basically standing out in the middle of the open also rolling his gun cross field, mini race player just turns and shoots him. With the dside dropped, there really was no push from ASK to come up and get kills except on the snake side which on that field wasnt really a great idea to throw multiple bodies down. It was a good game, but in the end the teamwork won it.
MisfitKillaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:37 AM #14
p8ntdizzle

honestly, i give credit to all those refs ... yesterday was absolutely awful weather and they stuck it out like the players, except the didnt have the luxury of hiding under tents and in cars in bw games ... i know they were getting paid and all that but i still give em credit ... as for the owners though i think something could be said as to how they ran the event and specifically the prelims. The field on the right basically wasn't being used the entire time they were trying to finish up the prelim matches from the morning, making everyone who was waiting to get into the finals spend an extra hour waiting around in the rain.
p8ntdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:07 AM #15
jjdogz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadwolfe View Post
Seriously? Man, I thought we'd get 1 or 2 events in this year before you started blaming the refs again like you did last season. Hope to see Reckless at event 2...
Reckless might not even play epl anymore we're take our chances in gpl some of u people. can say what u want but I was on the field and I'm not the only one who feel the same way u guys I feel complain I'm just speaking my mind personally your home teams shouldn't be allowed to play epl while there at lvp I saw some Philly guys reffing the blue field but at this point it doesn't matter u guys took first place congrats on your win in my opinion anytime epl comes to lvp I'll skip that event or go play gpl No more lvp for any of us
TopGun Paintball
HiVi Paintball
Social Paintball
LongLive Paintball
NYC VENOM
Old 04-23-2012, 11:29 AM #16
pacasowithagun
SMASH! Now clean it up!!

pacasowithagun owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pacasowithagun is an NCPA National Champion
Quote:
Reckless might not even play epl anymore we're take our chances in gpl some of u people. can say what u want but I was on the field and I'm not the only one who feel the same way u guys I feel complain I'm just speaking my mind personally your home teams shouldn't be allowed to play epl while there at lvp I saw some Philly guys reffing the blue field but at this point it doesn't matter u guys took first place congrats on your win in my opinion anytime epl comes to lvp I'll skip that event or go play gpl No more lvp for any of us
You do realize a lot MAPL (GPL) teams call OXCC their home field as well, right?

I think you mean a home field team should not be allowed to ref.
pacasowithagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:34 AM #17
Emre

Emre owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Emre posts videos on PbNation
Emre has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Reffing was bleh got called on alot of bull, weather was worse and this was my first epl
Emre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:53 AM #18
jjdogz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacasowithagun View Post
You do realize a lot MAPL (GPL) teams call OXCC their home field as well, right?

I think you mean a home field team should not be allowed to ref.
My fault lol I made a mistake I meant to say that but overall I'll rather take my chances at gpl
TopGun Paintball
HiVi Paintball
Social Paintball
LongLive Paintball
NYC VENOM
Old 04-23-2012, 12:07 PM #19
wwohl602

wwohl602 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by weKILLsucker$ View Post
James I'm sick of you running you're mouth dude, first Facebook now nation? You talk so much **** homie, So here's a solution for ya either A.) get good and beat us fair and square, or B.) (which is my fan favorite) DON'T PLAY EPL,it's really not that hard homie. You said yesterday on Facebook you're "trying to leave it on the field" yet here ya are, for the second season in a row all butt hurt blaming others for your lack of skills. It's pathetic man and no one likes a cry baby. You wanna earn a 1st place, you have to work for it. You think you know everything, got it all figure out and you don't.
This is obviously making things better.
wwohl602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:15 PM #20
weKILLsucker$
Hollywood

weKILLsucker$ plays in the APPA D4 division
Just making a valid point my dude.