Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-04-2004, 10:15 PM #1
angelspeedfreak
Hi, my name is

angelspeedfreak is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
angelspeedfreak plays in the APPA beginner division
feedback for angelspeedfreak

here is my feedback, if i have ever traded, sold, or bought anything from you please leave some feedback for me thanks.

My Feedback
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-06-2004, 12:28 AM #2
furlongd
Integrity is all You Own!

furlongd is a Supporting Member
I don't know where to start with this trader. How about at the beginning?

I agreed to buy a gun from this guy and we agreed on a ship date. However, the day before I sent him the money he contacted me and said the gun was stolen from his home. Ok, we've all heard this before!

This is where it gets good! He then told me that he would give me his more expensive gun for the same price if I wanted it, since it was not my fault that the gun was stolen. What? Was this St. Angelspeedfreak or a con man?

After a day of sending emails and talking on the phone, I realized that this guy was the real deal. Honest, forthright, and had more integrity than a hundred average mortals. He gave me information about the break in and told me that if the gun was found I could still get the first one,,,,if I wanted to. My choice.

Well, two days later he called back and said the original gun was found (and the burglars caught), and that I could have my choice of either gun. The cheaper gun that we originally had made the deal on, or the more expensive gun that he was willing to give up to make things work between us.

I told him I had to think and that I would call him back later. What did I have to think about? I liked the more expensive gun better (who wouldn't?), but I felt a little bad taking it from him. But over the two days when I was falling out of love with the original gun and I was falling in love with the new gun. I thought long and hard and emailed him to say that I would prefer the 2nd gun...if it was alright with him.

Well, it was late in the day and he knew that I wanted the original gun a lot, and that I was disappointed that I did not get it (and I was, even though it was less expensive). He also knew that I wanted it before the weekend. Being that it was Wednesday, he shipped it out 2 day fed ex so that I would have it in time for the weekend. Being that he hadn't read my email, he sent the NIB gun from our original deal.

But, he added a note that said, "I sent this gun because I knew you really liked the color (faded black to red) and was disappointed when it was stolen. However, if you would prefer to have the other gun then send this one back and I will pay the return shipping fees and then send you the other gun."

Can you believe that service?

The gun arrived NIB as he described and is a dream!

Angelspeedfreak is not a gold trader.

He is platinum level and is in a league all by himself. He can be trusted.

I have made a new friend that I hope I can be more like some day.

Thanks!
Old 06-24-2004, 05:48 PM #3
nightfox6

i sold him my speed demon, super nice guy easy to work with i would do bissness with him again in a second. feel free to ask me any questions about him.

MSN:XTS_Evil_Homer@hotmail
AIM:Nightfox6
Old 07-10-2004, 05:32 PM #4
sliverclan
Reppin Da 505

sliverclan plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
sliverclan plays in the APPA D2 division
traded him my shocker we did the trade in person and it went really well, i would do buissness with him any time
911andcigs.com
NMPB
LISTEN TO WU-TANG
Old 07-31-2004, 11:48 AM #5
flojo

angelsppedfreak is an A++++ trader. we did a COD and he answeredeveryone of my PM's and questions. he was also nice enough to pay for thalf of the shipping cost. i wuld definitly trade wiht again

FEEDBACK
62+ 0-
EBAY FEEDBACK 100+ 0-
Old 08-11-2004, 05:37 PM #6
ubaisore

This guy is a great trader......i bought an over $1500 package from him and everything was just as advertised and shipped expertly...i sent the money first as well..

great price, great stuff and treated very well THANK YOU for the deal on the JD fly pacakge
Old 08-22-2004, 09:03 AM #7
Weavdogg62

Vincent is the greatest. I sent him a gun that was not working. It was not intentional but even after he received a gun that was broke he tried to get it fixed, instead of flipping out. He took it to a pro shop and spent I think almost 30 dolars. He couldldn't get it fixed so he sent it back to me. I offered to pay him money for the inconvenience, he told me no and said he feels bad for me because I will have to pay money to get it fixed. Who seriouslly over these forums would do that, not very many of you. Vincent was very easy to get in contact with he gave me his cell phone number I talked to him many times over the phone. This guy sets the bar for traders/People and flies above that. I would do business with anytime, and urge anyone that is about to do a deal with him to completely trust him. A +++++++++ GREAT PERSON HONEST, CARING, TRUSTWORTHY, AND GOOD LOOKING lol
Old 08-22-2004, 10:50 AM #8
furlongd
Integrity is all You Own!

furlongd is a Supporting Member
Weavdogg62, you are exactly right. They don't come any better than Vince!
My Pewter Nerve was STOLEN: Serial #1183. Reward Offered!

See Stolen Nerve Poster and Pbnation Stolen Nerve Link
Old 08-24-2004, 03:18 PM #9
GooniesNeverSayDie21

https://pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=621652 and cash
Old 08-28-2004, 12:48 AM #10
angelspeedfreak
Hi, my name is

sorry, but nothing is for sale in this thread.

thanks for the feedback everyone.......

Vince.......

My Feedback
Old 10-02-2004, 12:24 PM #11
macaframa

traded my NYX for his Lasoya, nice guy, sent quickly and everything worked perfectly. will definantly do business again.........A++++ trader
Matt
Old 02-16-2005, 09:46 AM #12
front_balla8

traded my euro speed for him dm4, i shipped first. he shipped as soon as he got my gun but dhl sucks so it took longer then they said it would to get here. not his fault at all. good trader would do businedd with him again.
A++++++
Old 02-19-2005, 10:17 PM #13
BLUEWAVE sc

excellent trader! we crossshipped guns, communication was great at all times, and he even sent spare parts!

an asset to pbn, A++++++++++++!
Old 05-17-2005, 01:38 PM #14
Justin Owen

Justin Owen owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Justin Owen owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Justin Owen supports DLX Technology
Justin Owen owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Absolutely first rate!!!

This guy is first rate fantastic, a true asset to PBN and a pleasure to do business with!!!
I traded for his DM5...EVERYTHING was EXACTLY as promised and stated; communication was excellent, no hassles, extraordinarily reasonable, just an A++ experience the whole way 'round.
I can recommend him with ease and without hesitation...he is someone with whom you can do business with no worries.
THANKS a million Vince!!!

~J~
Old 06-28-2005, 04:38 PM #15
seriousjames

Vince is a very straight up, honest guy.

We traded guns, and I sent first, because he had more feedback. Everything went very smoothly. (Even though the shipping company took so long to deliver lol) He's very easy to get a hold of, easy to talk to, very honest.

I would definitely recommend him. A++ trader! Would do business with him again anytime. Thanks!
Old 08-02-2005, 02:44 PM #16
ishboo22
GWC Council Member

Annual Supporting Member
ishboo22 is a Supporting Member
good trader. everything went smoothly. shipped fast and gun was in better condition then described.
would deal with him again
Old 08-08-2005, 11:42 AM #17
backplayer6743
HK

backplayer6743 is a Supporting Member
Excellent trader, Vince is a up front guy. Honest about everything and sticks to his word. No one should have a problem dealing with him at all I would reccomend him over anyone. Pbners need to be like you make life easier A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-brent
Old 08-09-2005, 07:11 AM #18
angelspeedfreak
Hi, my name is

Just a re-cap, but every feedback is for a High-end marker.

I traded Bluewavescc my euro speed for his A-bomb,
traded seriousjames my Shocktech Shocker for his Ripper 2,
traded ishboo22 my A-bomb timmy for his custom anno'd DM4,
Traded backplayer6743 my Ripper 2 for his Alias, ION, + some more.

My Feedback
Old 08-16-2005, 10:21 PM #19
PimpinAProto
The 60 Second Assasin

great trader

This guy is great we made a deal and I shipped My Abomb that day over night, Did not ask him to overnight his gun but he did this guy is great. Would trade with anytime
Old 08-22-2005, 09:44 PM #20
.DomE.CAppEr.

great guy, he sent first and was easy to talk to. thanks alot man, appreciate it.
Old 08-23-2005, 07:16 AM #21
viper2x21

excellent trader!! we traded psp games n when we shipped out my computer got messed up so we had no contact 4 3 days n when i finally sumwut fixed the problem he understood n all......sent on time n arrived the next day. very trustworthy A++++