Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-13-2008, 07:16 PM #1
PBSnipexxx

Delta 68 O-ring sizes

ok im going away for a weekend where i will not be able to pick up anything for the gun so im looking to stock up on supplies now. Can someone tell me all the sizes of the o-rings in the gun and also a good oil to pick up for it.
PBSnipexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-13-2008, 09:42 PM #2
mark1975
Hawkeye

has been a member for 10 years
mark1975 works for a Paintball manufacturer
The valve and hammer orings are a 015 size. The one oring you should stock up on is the valve face oring(where the 12 gram seals). I'm not sure of the size but you can get them from PaintballSolutions for about .50 cents a oring. Its also agood idea to apply some paintball grease to that oring. Paintball oil like gold cup will also work, but as oil is thinner it wont stay in place as long. Really the only other part to lube is the hammer.
mark1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:12 PM #3
PBSnipexxx

so should i not get oil?
PBSnipexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:30 PM #4
mark1975
Hawkeye

mark1975 works for a Paintball manufacturer
When I was repairing Delta markers, I mainly used grease. Paintball oil is not bad to use, but usally its going to end up in the barrel after afew shots.

I used A Dow 33 grease on the valve face oring, hammer and a very little amount on the bolt.
mark1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 06:42 PM #5
Rockfrog
off in la la land, BC

the offending o-rings size is -010 Urethane D90 ... I've used regular Buna replcements from home depot and the sort as well (they just don't last as long).
Rockfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:17 AM #6
nyeagley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfrog View Post
the offending o-rings size is -010 Urethane D90 ... I've used regular Buna replcements from home depot and the sort as well (they just don't last as long).
Part# 29 valve face o-ring

I just recently had gotten some o-rings from Paintball Solutions for my Delta .68. At my work we have a huge selection of o-rings and the -010 does not match up. We ended up using a caliper to figure out the size of the o-ring. The o-ring seems to be a metric o-ring and not a standard. How metric o-rings work is you measure the thickness of the o-ring and the ID not the OD like on a standard o-ring. It seems to measure 2mm thick 23mm ID. I do not think you will find this size in a Home Depot/ Lowes, but McMastercarr has them. I hope this helps.

P.S. I asked Paintball Solutions what size it was and they did not seem to know.

Last edited by nyeagley : 09-19-2012 at 12:21 AM.
nyeagley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 11:36 AM #7
K726

I know this post is old. Hopefully someone will stumble upon this needing to find the correct o-ring size for the co2 Face Seal.

It is NOT a -010 or a -011 standard sized o-ring. -011 fits perfectly in the cavity however the ID is too large for the neck of a 12 gram co2 cart. -010 is the perfect ID for the Neck of the 12 gram co2 cart, HOWEVER it does not fit in the slot milled for the o-ring. it is too small and will move around in the groove.

Face seal o-ring is 2mm x 6mm ID x 10mm OD

From what I've found the o-ring is actually a metric o-ring as nyeagley said before. However it is a 2mm thick oring with a 6mm ID, NOT 23mm ID (23mm is 2.3 cm, almost an inch, way to big for a 12 gram neck)

This size o-ring is both the same OD as a standard -011 o-ring making it fit perfectly in the groove, no wiggle, and the same ID as a standard -010 o-ring making it seal around the co2 neck.
Old 09-17-2021, 09:31 PM #8
redragoon

Thank you for the info. This has saved another Delta Pistol
redragoon is offline   Reply With Quote