Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 09:28 AM #85
imped4now
BTFU

has been a member for 10 years
imped4now owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
imped4now supports Ninja Paintball
Any updates? Looking at picking up another Legend and wouldn't mind giving these a shot.

Lurker27:
As far as I can tell, both Dye and PE don't have real issues with their britches"
Jack Wood: I certainly have no issue with my trousers. You're 100% correct there, Ryan.."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-06-2012, 04:56 PM #86
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pbbuddy12 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pbbuddy12 supports Pev's Paintball
pbbuddy12 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by imped4now
Any updates? Looking at picking up another Legend and wouldn't mind giving these a shot.
Yea was wondering the same. Because I personally couldn't not make heads or tails of Pures post.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:58 PM #87
Havoc.

My sincere apologies guys! I for the life of me had been unable to find where the mods moved the Infinity thread... I guess it's a "classic" now? Regardless, I hope Rutley sees this, because I just seem to have been unable to get these parts shooting as well as the stock internals (granted Im not the best at tubing and whatnot). I will say that it's slightly annoying having to line up the threading in the rammer to get it to screw into the bolt pin, which then sticks out quite high compared to the stock pin.

This then presents a problem with Dye Rotor users, who will have to take off your loader in order to take off the bolt because the fin on the rotor and the pin are VERY close. The rammer threading seems to shred the bolt pin oring pretty easily as well, but from what trial runs I did do the lack of an oring didn't seem to hurt (though it's undoubtedly not as snug). In this regard, I have to honestly say I prefer the stock internals with its low profil pin and ease of bolt removal, as well as how I can simply slap the rammer in and not worry about aligning anything. However, hopefully I'll be able to get in touch with Rutley so he can inform me on what sort of settings he has applied to get the parts running well as they seem to be in the videos he's made. Then I'll comment on performance, but if there is a way to alter the design of the rammer/bolt to incorporate the stock pin setup that would be ideal.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:06 PM #88
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pbbuddy12 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pbbuddy12 supports Pev's Paintball
pbbuddy12 is Legendary
If any of the initial testers do not want the parts anymore I will pay for shipping for them to me. Would be interested in trying them and seeing if anyway to get them to work fully.
Old 07-27-2012, 05:36 PM #89
rutley12

Tis is a video of my Legend shooting with my upraded parts. Thebolt and rammer weigh 30 grams together.It also has a volumizer to increase rapid fire shot to shot consistency,and shots per tank 1200-1600 per 68/45!! The gun operates at 200-300 psi,dwell 6-10! This Legend uses the Shocker Enertia sring! It is the quitest, smoothest, and fastest gun I have ever shot,or seen shot bar none! It truely makes the Legend a different gun. It took me three different designs. But the V3's work to perfection! I am giving some sets away so eventually you will see reviews!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqY60...=youtube_gdata
Old 07-28-2012, 02:28 PM #90
CON*RAD
Shockers and Flexes

CON*RAD is for the Gunfight
CON*RAD plays in the APPA D4 division
CON*RAD has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CON*RAD has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
If you need another tester that can do a full review lmk... I can do a video comparison and whatnot for you. That way you have some customer reviews and not one coming from the maker of the product such as yourself.

Just a suggestion, not sure if any of the other testers have done this for you or not, but if you really want too sell theses you need some second hand reviews.
Deception Family #13
Old 07-29-2012, 04:57 AM #91
Greatest ION

Greatest ION plays in the PSP
Greatest ION is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by CON*RAD View Post
not sure if any of the other testers have done this for you or not, but if you really want too sell theses you need some second hand reviews.
I have some headed my way, and I'll give an honest thorugh review as soon as I can.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:21 PM #92
rutley12

I have one more set for the cost of shipping. In exchange for a review.If any one is interested send me a pm with shipping address. And I will tell you where to send $8.45 for shipping USPS Priority mail delivery confermation.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:25 PM #93
rutley12

If any testers are having any problems of any kind with these parts. Send me a pm. I can help
Old 08-11-2012, 03:50 PM #94
rutley12

If you notice the volumizer on the shocker is a V2 same diameter as cp reg. Stock internals, volumizer lowered operating psi by 40psi . 220 to 180.

Wanted to show these pics so you can see how the volumizer lines-up. Volumizer lowers operating pressure,Improves shot to shot consistancy,and effiecency. on any gun it is added to!

Last edited by rutley12 : 08-11-2012 at 04:05 PM.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:02 AM #95
rutley12

http://s1241.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=005.jpg

http://s1241.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=004.jpg

http://s1241.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=003.jpg

I play speedball.so i use drop-forwards to keep gun more compact.You can see with 2or4 in drop-forward reg lines up with on-off. The volumeizer works with all guns you can see how it lines up with on-off on the GOG without a drop-forward. The volumizer lowers psi increases consistency and efficiency on all guns. You see V2 volumizer on the Shocker same diameter as CP reg same volume inside.Stock Dynasty Shocker went from 220 psi to 180!
Old 09-03-2012, 10:41 PM #96
rutley12

i am closing this thread.
Closed Thread