IplayforRelentless
Quit changing my avatar!

IplayforRelentless is BST Trusted
IplayforRelentless is a Paintball photographer
IplayforRelentless supports our troops
IplayforRelentless is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
IplayforRelentless is attending Decay of Nations VI
PhotoMOB v30 - "Were you listening to the Dude's story, Donnie?"

2009 - Las Vegas, NV. A group of photographers forged a bond that grew... and grew... and grew! The group spawned a forum, a website, clothes and headbands. It's amazing that something so simple as a group of photographers who love to make people look cool could grow from a group of 8 to the large group of Members, Nominees and Followers/friends. I hope that we continue to grow and offer something unique to the paintball world and beyond in photography.

-Robbo

The PhotoMOB is a collaboration of photographers, ranging from hobbyists to professionals. We all have one similar interest: photography, in many cases, more specifically paintball photography. We have joined together, creating this group to bring our vision to the masses! We will take advantage of our numbers to learn from each other's strengths and improve on techniques that have been built by those who came before us. We will showcase our work and promote community beyond the field, by involving more and more photographers, hosting more and more events inside and outside of the sport.

To the players: We hope that you enjoy our work and support the photographers in the PhotoMOB! Hire them at events, give them thanks for making it to events, give them a water when they're in the pits! We are self policed and if someone in our group is not living up to the high standards, they will be demoted or removed from the thread and website. Because of that, you should feel quite confident in working with any of us. We'll be organizing new and exciting things for all of us to benefit from at events, ranging from "PhotoMOB PhotoBooths" to parties and group gatherings afterhours!

SYLPP! SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PAINTBALL PHOTOGRAPHER!

To the photographers: If you're a photographer and would like to be involved... it all starts here! Post up, get to know the crew... we'll make sure to invite you out to our next meet up at an event or elsewhere! Membership requires a nomination from a listed PhotoMOB member and final membership decision will be based on the person's contribution to the thread. Pending memberships will be listed under the member list! The movement starts here!

Members:
Robbo - Keepitsquare.com/Propaintball.com
Michael Wise - Chrono300
Larry Ayonn - 1GRPhotography
Sean Suriano - SeanSuriano.com
Jacob Kajiwara - JacobKajiwara.com
Dan Jordan - InnerSphere Photo
Panda - 1GRPhotography
Andrew - AndrewHPhoto
David Berding - InnerSphere Photo
Blake Reed - BlakeReed.com
Chris Rusanowski - ChrisAphotos.com
Black Nick - BNPhoto
Jimmy Hickey - Jimmyhickey.net
Robin Bowers - Wreckollections Photo
Adolfo J Lara(with frequent collaborator Rudy Jones) - AdolfoJLara.com
Jason Freeman - OnTheFlyPhotos.com
Jeff Stince
Luke Johnson - www.lukejohnsonphoto.com
Nick Martin - cxiphoto
Bjorn Bainto - Bjorn Irwin Shark Hunter Photos
Cody Haggerty - DieselPhotography
Jeremy Barnhill - Barnhill Photography
Amy Carnahan - PsychoPhotography.net
Nick Warner-
Dylan Gordon - DylanGordon.com
Carl Meyers - gdt-photo.com
Gary Baum - "Lord V"
Greg Hudson - Waiting for URL
James Diana - JamesDiana Photography
Eric Prevatte - P-Vot Pictars
Joseph Devaney - VisuallyImplied.com
Dan Lawson- Dan Lawson Photography
Phillip "Stretch" Baker - 1904 Photography
Mike Deep - MikeDeep.com
Skip Hickey - skipspics.com
Zach Courter - Zach Courter Photography
Ali Zaman - AliZaman.com
Geoff Byrne - GByrne Photography

and of course:
Cory Marr (aka, he who sucks)

Nominations
Brett Oakes

Probation List : Tread lightly... or you will be asked to leave!
*YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE*

Banned List
Pb_King
DJ Paris_82
Alex Morales

PhotoMOB Hall of Fame

This is for the best of the best photos in our thread. Any photo that is posted in the thread is eligible (fyi, any photo that's posted claiming that it should be in the HOF will receive an immediate denial). These must be taken by a PhotoMOB thread contributor. All viewers can nominate a photo that is posted if they deem it worthy. Thread nominations will need 5 "thumbs up" to count. If it is added to the HOF the thread starter should add the photo to the master post.

How Do I Become A Member of The PhotoMOB?
Becoming a member is very simple. All you need to do is participate! Post in the thread, post some of your photos, get to know us and come to a couple events! If you hang around for a while and we like what you're doing with/for photography, you can be nominated by one of the existing members!

RULES:
I do NOT WANT THIS THREAD CLOSED AGAIN!
The members posted in RED BOLD above are the NARCs! It is their responsibility as senior members of the PHOTOMOB to help police the thread. PM members who post questionable material and ask them kindly to remove it. If necessary, PM a moderator before someone outside of the thread does so for us.

This thread is for posting about Photography in general. Photos, discussion, ect is ok! Off topic posts are ok as well. However, if we go a page without discussing photos or posting photos, please help to get the thread back on track. NO VULGAR OR OFFENSIVE POSTS! We have impressionable children like Jacob in here and want his dad to keep on letting him come out with us!

*NEW RULE ADDITION:
-If you post photos that are not yours (for discussion purposes or
otherwise), please credit the photographer and if possible link to their
website.
-DO NOT POST PHOTOS FOR CRITIQUE WITHOUT NUMBERING THE SET.
THOSE IN THE KNOW WILL NOT REVIEW YOUR PHOTOS!

I guess that's about it... let's have some fun and make '11 the year of the PHOTOMOB MOVEMENT!

-Robbo.
"Originally posted by -|2ain: Ima kill Dieing to live when he gets back! THEY MADE ME DO A RECTAL EXAM!!!! A ****ING RECTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!"
"Originally posted by tremis: I love the self righteousness of the photographers with the claim that they "created" a photograph. Delusional at all? The law may ignorantly side with the photographer, but the subject has done the vast majority of the work and they dont get any credit/royalties."
I take hipster photos on Instagram - @hobbesthetiger
NJ Devils MN Wild MN Twins Chi Cubs IA Hawkeyes
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-26-2011, 10:48 PM #2
IplayforRelentless
Quit changing my avatar!

The title is jacket fashion according to our own Dan Air Jordan.
"Originally posted by -|2ain: Ima kill Dieing to live when he gets back! THEY MADE ME DO A RECTAL EXAM!!!! A ****ING RECTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!"
"Originally posted by tremis: I love the self righteousness of the photographers with the claim that they "created" a photograph. Delusional at all? The law may ignorantly side with the photographer, but the subject has done the vast majority of the work and they dont get any credit/royalties."
Old 11-26-2011, 10:51 PM #3
PbLoSeR05
CodyB

has been a member for 10 years
PbLoSeR05 is a Paintball photographer
PbLoSeR05 owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
PbLoSeR05 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
PbLoSeR05 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlton
1D II N doesn't have anywhere near the noise handling capability for what I intend to shoot, and I'm really trying to move away from paintball photography.

Tom bought a II N and has spent the last month fighting with the guy he bought it from to get it repaired. It has this weird band of over-exposure right through the middle of the image. I feel bad for the guy, but he bought it from eBay and it was a seller that offered no extended warranty/return policy. Sold it "As Is". I'm going to go with a gripped 5D since I'm really pushing to get into more indoor related photography and having a full frame is going to be a real plus for me.

As far as the engagement shoots they are of the actual engagements themselves so having multiple people with me is going to draw a bit too much attention. One of which is going to happen on a helicopter landing pad at Midway and another is more local to me. I appreciate you wanting to help amigo, but in these two situations I can't really see a need for it. I'll keep you posted as more come up. I have a wedding in the spring already on the books, and another pending so you and Tom will be working those if you're up for it.
Dang.. That sucks (as far as the II N goes)

I might be in Disney again around the Spring. But definitely keep me updated

Houston Heat
PhotoMOB
Old 11-26-2011, 10:52 PM #4
courter_man_08
I am Zachariah

awww yea.

R.I.P. Rob Kerr 2/1/91 - 3/15/10
R.I.P. Dad 3/6/60 - 6/15/09
Old 11-26-2011, 10:56 PM #5
Skipperdawg
Go Big or Go Homo

Skipperdawg is a Paintball photographer
Skipperdawg plays in the PSP
Skipperdawg is an NCPA player
Skipperdawg is Legendary
V30 Dave shouldn't have thread naming privileges.

RIP SkipsPics - I'll Miss You Vicious - Photomob
Jerky Bob Fan Club - WVU Paintball - PPSC
Greensburg Distortion MXL #3 - Eastern Conf Champs 2009 We Came, We Won, They Canceled the League
My Feedback: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1461486
Old 11-26-2011, 10:58 PM #6
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

ionshooter93 is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
1D II N doesn't have anywhere near the noise handling capability for what I intend to shoot, and I'm really trying to move away from paintball photography.

Tom bought a II N and has spent the last month fighting with the guy he bought it from to get it repaired. It has this weird band of over-exposure right through the middle of the image. I feel bad for the guy, but he bought it from eBay and it was a seller that offered no extended warranty/return policy. Sold it "As Is". I'm going to go with a gripped 5D since I'm really pushing to get into more indoor related photography and having a full frame is going to be a real plus for me.

As far as the engagement shoots they are of the actual engagements themselves so having multiple people with me is going to draw a bit too much attention. One of which is going to happen on a helicopter landing pad at Midway and another is more local to me. I appreciate you wanting to help amigo, but in these two situations I can't really see a need for it. I'll keep you posted as more come up. I have a wedding in the spring already on the books, and another pending so you and Tom will be working those if you're up for it.
That weird band is a blown shutter.... Also the 1DIIn is a sports camera. If you are looking for something to use for portraits you want to go with the 5D.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:59 PM #7
IplayforRelentless
Quit changing my avatar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperdawg View Post
V30 Dave shouldn't have thread naming privileges.
You just had to be in Vegas...It was going to be this or a Lebowski quote.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:59 PM #8
pbjunkiee
Go big or go home

pbjunkiee is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionshooter93 View Post
That weird band is a blown shutter.... Also the 1DIIn is a sports camera. If you are looking for something to use for portraits you want to go with the 5D.
Isn't the 7d a sports camera too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IplayforRelentless View Post
You just had to be in Vegas...It was going to be this or a Lebowski quote.
At least I'm housebroken.

st:p hk trollfest 8-29-11

Last edited by pbjunkiee : 11-26-2011 at 11:02 PM.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:02 PM #9
IplayforRelentless
Quit changing my avatar!

7D is more prosumer...Has elements that make it ideal for sports, but can also be used for other applications.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:02 PM #10
pbjunkiee
Go big or go home

pbjunkiee is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
i was hoping i didnt need a

st:p hk trollfest 8-29-11
Old 11-26-2011, 11:05 PM #11
IplayforRelentless
Quit changing my avatar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbjunkiee View Post
i was hoping i didnt need a
It's hard to read sarcasm.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:07 PM #12
LastarsonisT
I only have one rule...

LastarsonisT is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
I know, which is why I'm going with the 5D.

When you go through hardships
& decide not to surrender,
that is strength.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:08 PM #13
PbLoSeR05
CodyB

Classic, or II?

Houston Heat
PhotoMOB
Old 11-26-2011, 11:15 PM #14
LastarsonisT
I only have one rule...

LastarsonisT is a Paintball photographer
Classic for now.

When you go through hardships
& decide not to surrender,
that is strength.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:46 PM #15
1stGenRex
Easily Amused

1stGenRex is a Paintball photographer
1stGenRex supports Cereal Killerz 2
1stGenRex donated to help Peyton Trent
1stGenRex helped look for balloons
1stGenRex is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Where in the manual does it say that? A camera gives exactly 0.000 ****s WHAT it's shooing. So calling something a sports camera, or a portrait camera is stupid as ****. The photographer determines the purpose of the camera, not the camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastarsonisT View Post
Classic for now.
I love mine. It's pretty damn amazing what this thing will do at high ISO for being an $800 camera (I got mine for ~$850 gripped) Once I get settled back in, I'll have lots of high ISO examples to post from churches in Rome, and other stuff from Paris.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:42 AM #16
alphanu22
(◣_◢)

alphanu22 is a Supporting Member
alphanu22 is a Paintball photographer
alphanu22 works for a Paintball manufacturer
i found our Photo Jerseys

Old 11-27-2011, 12:52 AM #17
Pakistani
VCU Rams

Pakistani is a Paintball photographer
 plays in the NXL
Pakistani owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Pakistani is an NCPA player
Subbing
Old 11-27-2011, 12:57 AM #18
PbLoSeR05
CodyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastarsonisT View Post
Classic for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stGenRex View Post
I love mine. It's pretty damn amazing what this thing will do at high ISO for being an $800 camera (I got mine for ~$850 gripped) Once I get settled back in, I'll have lots of high ISO examples to post from churches in Rome, and other stuff from Paris.

May look in to a classic later down the road as backup/full frame camera.

Way down the road though. By then the II will probably be affordable.

Houston Heat
PhotoMOB
Old 11-27-2011, 02:39 AM #19
Pakistani
VCU Rams

Pakistani is a Paintball photographer
 plays in the NXL
Pakistani owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Pakistani is an NCPA player
Idea to make things a little more fun/photo oriented.

Every thread, lets start naming a "best pic in thread" and the best picture can be shown in the 1st post of the next thread. OG's/members can help decide which pic wins. whether the contest is open to non-members is up to us as a whole.

you guys in?
Old 11-27-2011, 02:52 AM #20
Skipperdawg
Go Big or Go Homo

Skipperdawg is a Paintball photographer
Skipperdawg plays in the PSP
Skipperdawg is an NCPA player
Skipperdawg is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani
Idea to make things a little more fun/photo oriented.

Every thread, lets start naming a "best pic in thread" and the best picture can be shown in the 1st post of the next thread. OG's/members can help decide which pic wins. whether the contest is open to non-members is up to us as a whole.

you guys in?

RIP SkipsPics - I'll Miss You Vicious - Photomob
Jerky Bob Fan Club - WVU Paintball - PPSC
Greensburg Distortion MXL #3 - Eastern Conf Champs 2009 We Came, We Won, They Canceled the League
My Feedback: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1461486
Old 11-27-2011, 06:08 AM #21
danbob1088
succisa virescit

danbob1088 is a Paintball photographer
danbob1088 is an NCPA player
danbob1088 plays in the APPA D5 division
Sure, I'd be down.

EDIT:

Double edit:

I don't know if I'm getting better or worse....ef.

flickr

Last edited by danbob1088 : 11-27-2011 at 10:33 AM.
Closed Thread