PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-23-2006, 10:05 PM #1
AngeloPaintball

has been a member for 10 years
Thumbs up WTXPS Event #1 Congrats and Thanks

Well, the first event of the second season of the WTXPS is over...and it was awesome!!! We have lots of thank yous and congratulations to go out.

I want to start by thanking our amazing reffing crew, headed up by the big, bad, mean Mark Ayers!! Our refs did a reat job reffing all day long. Thank you to John Alexander for taking care of so much, and of course, to Mark for doing your absolute best to make this event enjoyable, fun, and fair. You guys are amazing!

Thanks to Greg Niehues from Texas Air Solutions for providing flawless air fills all day long. I don't know anyone else in the air business who has so consistently provided 4500 fills for players all day long. You rock! We wouldn't buy stuff you can get from nature for free from anyone else!

Thanks to the Galvans and Apache Acres for providing us with a great place to play. Your fields are wonderful and the new airball field was awesome! And, we had perfect weather! I'm sure you had a hand in that!

Jennifer and Jessica
...you girls were my lifesavers! Thanks for all the work you did calling games and selling paint. You made my job so much easier...and I actually got to watch a game! Woo Hoo!! First one in nearly two years!

Now on to the players! We had a great group returning from last season as well as some new teams. We love the people who play these events, and we hope you had as much fun as we did! All of the teams played really well...from the beginners who had never played a tournament before all the way up to the players rocking the Novice Division. Good job, guys! :Applause:

Here are the final results:

3 Man Beginner Division
1st: Apache Blue
2nd: Executioners
3rd: TX Rage
4th: Evil Kids

3 Man Rookie Division
1st: Biting Rabbits
2nd: Apache Kidz
3rd: Mixed Mafia
4th: Thunderstruck

5 Man Novice
1st: TX Offensive
2nd: Apache
3rd: Krazy Paint
4th: Axis

It was a great day of paintball! We look forward to seeing you all (plus some more!) at the next event!!
www.angelopaintball.com
angelopaintball@hotmail.com
325-482-0400
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement