Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-24-2006, 08:05 PM #85
drisk34
I Don't Know

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by splatboy12
I forget what Team and player it was but when the guy dove into the Snake on the NPPL field on Saturday, His ASA and Hopper Came off, and he was still shooting while holding his gun like a pistol loading in trying to with a Pod but used his hands. I thought it was pretty cool.
lol ya that was pretty funny
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2006, 08:05 PM #86
*N.M.E.kid22

i wasnt trying to e fight just point somthing out to u.. that u and your team shouldnt call others scrubs or anything else. thats all
Old 07-24-2006, 08:18 PM #87
*N.M.E.kid22

so i have 2 interesting storys from boston.

my first was i had to sleep in a car for 2 night. and only taking 1 "shower" which was in a hotel pool.. and while doing that was talking with a person for about a good half hour or more. that turned out to be mapp chim but i didnt realize it.. that was pretty sick. then walking out of the pool to go change in the bathroom i walked by dynasty sitting in the hotel loby goin over their plays. but everytime i walked by they got really quiet. so i think they though i was spying or somthing.

my next story. was on sunday while watching the finals i was on the top row of the stands and i yelled down to ryan greenspan who was working the derder booth "how much is the sda jersey" and i then crumpled up 70$ and threw it down to him. and he threw up the jersey. with a crumpled up 5$ and 3 skittles inside.. i hadnt aten all day so i said **** it and ate the skittles.. i thought that was a good story.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:45 PM #88
pntballa622

talked to matty marshall nd nikki cuba
Old 07-24-2006, 10:02 PM #89
blinkpunk182172
Orange Iguanas

plays in the NXL
blinkpunk182172 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
blinkpunk182172 supports Ninja Paintball
blinkpunk182172 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by O3M
hows about miami rage throwing there packs pods and i think only 1 mask into the crowds while they were setting up to give out the prizes wow ppl went nuts 2 kid fell fighting over a pod pack and one of the kids was choking the other one for the pack these kids were going nuts sure i wanted one of the packs but seriously tho im not going to kick some ones *** for one thats just stupid but it prob was the best way to end the day seeing ppl fight over pods and packs and 1 mask
i have the mask

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballa622
talked to matty marshall nd nikki cuba
i did too man, prolly the coolest guys ever
Old 07-24-2006, 11:56 PM #90
nissanskylinesteve
Pew Pew Pew

watching a kid jump over the fence to the right of the grandstands to sneak in. while the guard is yelling at him so he gets in the stands takes his shirt off and sits in the front row. the guard walks past him twice and he stays in the stands
Old 07-25-2006, 12:02 AM #91
suxatpball
FACE DESTROY'R

i saw sum hot chick trip over the yellow thing in the middle of the walkway and smashed a foam cooler with her head... i was like wow
MYSPACE
SHOCKER FT/FS
My Feedback
Old 07-25-2006, 09:31 AM #92
shocka_rocka701

*N.M.E.kid22, did you stay at the Marriot? Because me and my friends hung out in the hot tub with Mapp for like 45 mins Sat night, it was pretty sick.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:36 AM #93
LordOfThePaint

Friday I was in the grandstands for a bit and behind me was Matty Marshall and Todd Martinez. The announcer made some stupid comment and I just hear Matty say 'shut upppp'.

It was funnier then my story makes it seem.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:39 AM #94
shocka_rocka701

I can see where they were coming from, the announcer was very annoying. He kept saying "paintball pleasure" too much.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:48 AM #95
||AA||Spyder
|| Paintball = <3 ||

||AA||Spyder is a Supporting Member
The funniest thing I saw was when the canes threw a pod into the crowd and a guy caught it, looked at it for a second, tossed it back and yelled "GO AVALANCHE". That was just too funny for my blood.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:54 AM #96
*N.M.E.kid22

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocka_rocka701
*N.M.E.kid22, did you stay at the Marriot? Because me and my friends hung out in the hot tub with Mapp for like 45 mins Sat night, it was pretty sick.
well i stayed in the parking lot of the mariot lol. but i was with mapp in the jacozzi friday night.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:14 AM #97
Ca$h MoNeY $$$
Colorblind Killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanskylinesteve
watching a kid jump over the fence to the right of the grandstands to sneak in. while the guard is yelling at him so he gets in the stands takes his shirt off and sits in the front row. the guard walks past him twice and he stays in the stands
haha that was harris i believe

My Feedback 11+/0-
Old 07-25-2006, 11:21 AM #98
nuestro mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by imow*****es
and i was watching a game on the spyder feild and ollie got shot in the face and some boy said shoot shoot shoot kill kill kill wipe ur face and ollie was staring at him like he was bout to beat his ***
lol, thats straight outta NS
Old 07-25-2006, 12:52 PM #99
T R A U M A

i can't wait for sd now. w0000t
Old 07-25-2006, 12:55 PM #100
nuestro mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadestructo
I was right by the kids screaming Air Assault. I heard one of them go "Look what we started. Where is Air Assault even from??"
3 blocks from me
Old 07-25-2006, 02:43 PM #101
ReFormed89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckLove
I was assaulted by a Kingman Employee for trying to take a pic of the VS Series markers. By assaulted I mean he slapped my hand when I held my phone up and then proceded to be a total dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joetaco30
does anyone remember when on the nppl field on saturday when two player..i forgot what team.. jumped to shot over the carwash and both players got mowed by the other..it looked very very sexy..
http://media.putfile.com/nppl-boston-2006

i said i was going to post the vids...so here they are. i theres also a clip of my buddy holding the angel 1.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:54 PM #102
houstonpballer
IS TOO GANGSTA FOR CLEATS

It was funny when your were making fun of that spyder. But you should have had a longer video.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:58 PM #103
sliver1489

Quote:
Originally Posted by joetaco30
does anyone remember when on the nppl field on saturday when two player..i forgot what team.. jumped to shot over the carwash and both players got mowed by the other..it looked very very sexy..
yes!!! I forget what teams they were too, I think one might have been naughty dogs? but yea, one jumped over to bunker the dude and they shot eachother and the dude who jumped landed on the carwash. sick move.

edit: I geuss it was the ironmen, my bad. didn't even see that vid^^^.

I saw another sick move by Ryan Greenspan. He was playing snake and the other player was posted on his outside so he jumped over where the tubes to the snake and the perpendicular bricks meet, and landed in the next section of the snake. it wasn't one of those huge game breaking moves but it was still sick and very original.

but yea, Canes are still the best.

Last edited by sliver1489 : 07-25-2006 at 03:05 PM.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:28 PM #104
economicgirlyman
Keep it 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmansr25sd
funny story, basicaly the whole grandstands today were cheering for our local team, friendly fire factory, and some smart kidies towards the right of the center grandstands feel like being "agg" and start rooting on air assualt(finals match)
i was on the far right with me and several fans of FFF and we start throwing a couple paintballs or two their way, they return one or two of them, and a friend of mine throws stuff at another guy behind his back and he thinks its the kiddies. Eventualy my friend throws a water bottle and this guy goes ballistic and we had to hold him back from beating these little kids in. I am told several cameras caught the event so it should turn up somewhere, it was soooo funny, and the name of the people in this story will remain annonymous.
It was intense it came pretty damn close to a brawl between a group of like 10+ 16-20 yera olds versus a group of like 6 14year olds, would have made for an interesting match.
dude i was rite near those kids i was almost hit with a paintball too lol, one kid was pissing me off and kept telling the other team where the fff guys were, i smacked him with a pod n he was like "WTF?!" n i was like STFU!!! it was hilarious

TRUST
B.B. D2/AM FOX4PAINTBALL
Old 07-25-2006, 03:38 PM #105
economicgirlyman
Keep it 100

getting signatures, having troll sign my popcorn cup, i was like i no its a bit awkward but... then he jus laughed and signed it n the FFF fans vs AA kids that was fun, and the canes chant from the spyder field on saturday

TRUST
B.B. D2/AM FOX4PAINTBALL