Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-15-2005, 04:36 AM #1
plushdragon

has been a member for 10 years
plushdragon helped look for balloons
Good news about max anodizing.

I spoke with max the owner on the phone this week.they have moved into a new building and are getting there shop and web page up to speed.hopfully they will be able to start taking in new work.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-15-2005, 10:15 AM #2
973evo7

Do they have a website?>
Old 04-22-2005, 11:09 PM #3
Morphious

They are back open and taking orders.
address is Max Anodizing

Last edited by Morphious : 04-22-2005 at 11:12 PM.
Old 04-25-2005, 12:35 PM #4
Vern1
Timmy - WooHoo!!

Vern1 is a Supporting Member
Vern1 is a founding member
Vern1 helped look for balloons
Greetings,
I saw the first batch of new markers go out the door last week!
SWEET!!!!
The Original Timmy Whisperer
Warranties Voided Expeditiously
Healer of Unicorns
Proud Host of 9 Viper Texas Triple Threat Scenarios
RIP Petty Paintball - www.pettypb.com
Old 04-25-2005, 12:42 PM #5
plushdragon

plushdragon helped look for balloons
re:

vern if you can contact max for me i sent email to both email addy and have not recived any responce.I sent my marker to max before the fire and it was sent back.I would like to send the marker back in or be refunded the 230.00. sorry to post here and rant.
Old 04-25-2005, 02:24 PM #6
Vern1
Timmy - WooHoo!!

Greetings,
Hey, no problem Bro!
The folks at MAX do value customers and service.
Contact Jeremy at jeremy@maxanodizing.com.
The new location came with a new server and acres of area to expand.
The new server only resolved the addresses toward the end of last week (I helped with the domain changes).
The new contact info is current.
I know there were a couple sent back so the owners would not be without their markers for the month or two while they relocated/rebuilt.
Make sure to send to the new shipping address listed on the page along with instructions and return/contact info.

You should be good to go - I will probably see them this afternoon and will pass on the word for you, just in case.

BTW, they are swamped with the backlog of e-mails when they finally started flowing thru the gateway.
I will also tell them to check this thread.
Thanks for your patience!
Healer of Unicorns
Old 04-25-2005, 03:08 PM #7
MAX Ano.

Plus Contact me jeremy@maxanodizing.com for the New Address you will need to send in your marker.

We are in the middle of changeing the server and I lost E-Mails, and all of my extra info. Please contact me and we can get it resolved ASAP.

Thank You,
Jeremy
Old 04-26-2005, 10:40 AM #8
MAXanodizing

If anyone has any other questions you can PM me here or just EMail me jeremy@maxanodizing.com

I remembered my Login so i could get on this Account now.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:34 PM #9
LiterLeaner
Got That Itch Again

LiterLeaner is a Supporting Member
Thanks for all the emails Jeremy, the Angel has been boxed and will be headed your way on Monday. Paypal has been sent also.

Liter
Old 05-20-2005, 03:05 PM #10
laxmax44
Shocktech Trix Baby

ahh shat, i just sent a nice big email to the one that was on your site like 2 days ago. so your not going to get it? should i retype it and send to that email?
Old 07-03-2005, 07:02 PM #11
XxXWDP02LCDXxX
rrrrrribbit

XxXWDP02LCDXxX is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vern1
Greetings,
Hey, no problem Bro!
The folks at MAX do value customers and service.
Contact Jeremy at jeremy@maxanodizing.com.
The new location came with a new server and acres of area to expand.
The new server only resolved the addresses toward the end of last week (I helped with the domain changes).
The new contact info is current.
I know there were a couple sent back so the owners would not be without their markers for the month or two while they relocated/rebuilt.
Make sure to send to the new shipping address listed on the page along with instructions and return/contact info.

You should be good to go - I will probably see them this afternoon and will pass on the word for you, just in case.

BTW, they are swamped with the backlog of e-mails when they finally started flowing thru the gateway.
I will also tell them to check this thread.
Thanks for your patience!
Hahahahahahaha, yeah right.

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1080772
Old 07-06-2005, 04:41 PM #12
StoopheadFred
Aw hell naw

StoopheadFred is a Supporting Member
You need to quite your whining... seriously.

Understand that it takes ALOT of hard work to run a business.. I am sure that Jeremy is doing his best.

Dont be a jerk, he is handling the situation VERY well in my mind.
Feedback
Old 07-06-2005, 10:36 PM #13
XxXWDP02LCDXxX
rrrrrribbit

StoopheadFred- Uhmmm, shut the **** up? K.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:19 PM #14
ZeR0 EVOlution
420blazeit

ZeR0 EVOlution is a Supporting Member
ZeR0 EVOlution is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXWDP02LCDXxX
StoopheadFred- Uhmmm, shut the **** up? K.
No, you can shut the **** up. Don't come into threads and start trolling and then expect people to pity you. Max ****ed up on your gun, we get it. Max offered to completely fix it for free, we get that. You're angry, we get that too. Now stop looking for shoulders to cry on and be a man about the issue. If you're angry, fine, but it doesn't necessarily mean everyone else will be angry with you. I've had nothing but gold customer service with Max in the past. I don't necessarily support your thread. One gun is one gun. If all their guns looked like that, fine. Now stop thinking you're better than everyone else. Jesus Christ, you kids and your whining.

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else." Arnold Schwarzenegger
Old 07-07-2005, 01:17 PM #15
Vern1
Timmy - WooHoo!!

Greetings,
I don't expect or want compassion or pity, but I will attempt to defend Jeremy from MAX Anodizing, after all, HE IS MY SON!
The following is the truth, if you can't accept it, oh well......
He got married in the middle of June and had a short 4 day honeymoon.
His main tech rolled his van about three weeks ago (the week Jeremy came in from honeymoon) and has been in less than 3 days since then.
The new new guy(now gone) was supposed to know what was going on and did excellent work on polishing, fades, solid colors, etc, so he had confidence in him and his abilities.
My sister, (Jeremy's Aunt) has has cancer for quite some time and went back into the hospital last week on June 27th. The family spent time with her as she was not doing good.
The Ano shop was left in the hands of the new guy.
Unfortunately, my sister passed away early Thursday morning the 30th and the family got caught up in the emotions, planning, etc. and let the world go on without us.......
We burried her on Sunday, July 3, 2005.
The family just took the 4th off to rest and regroup.
Jeremy came into the shop on Tuesday, the 5th and all is well, stuff was already packaged and had went out....or was ready to.....

So naturally, the shop could not be contacted, Jeremy was not answering E-mails as he WAS NOT THERE, but everything was on schedule, said the new guy.

Then THANKS TO......and now you know OUR SIDE......

Also, this was not a straight person to person deal. There was a lot of "behind the scenes" stuff going on that NEVER GOT MENTIONED in any of the posts. I agree the marker looks LIKE ****, not at all like it was supposed to be, but IT WILL BE FIXED.

My son asked me not to post, but when someone goes this far to slam someone who is not available to defend themselves, it just gets to me.
I will shut up now.

I hope you are happy.
Healer of Unicorns
Old 07-07-2005, 01:36 PM #16
XxXWDP02LCDXxX
rrrrrribbit

Haha, I posted this before he decided to call me after he was flooded with e-mails.

Did I say that Jeremy did a bad job? Pretty sure I didn't, and when did I need a shoulder to cry on? I mean, I'm sorry I was mad that my $900 gun was ****ed by a ****ty tech guy (who got fired) and don't want it to happen to anyone else. Maybe it's easier for you to say that but hey, I'm not judging anything.

Trolling? Yeah, right kid. You can shut the **** up.

Wait wait, you think that I think I'm better than everyone because Jeremy's tech guy completely trashed my gun? No, you've got it all wrong kid. I am embarassed to say that I own that gun. Stop puking bull**** before you choke on it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I appreciate the post. Everything you said was mainly what me and Jeremy talked about. I'm not blaming him in general I was saying "Boycott MAX" because at the time of making that thread, I had no idea who annoed my gun. It was like a rat race to contact people there. Althought I do know about his marriage and the recent loss (my deepest sympathy) I wasn't aware until the thread was well established as you can see by reading the posts.

Thanks for not being a ZeR0 EVOlution about it.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:17 AM #17
AFrayer49

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoopheadFred
You need to quite your whining... seriously.

Understand that it takes ALOT of hard work to run a business.. I am sure that Jeremy is doing his best.

Dont be a jerk, he is handling the situation VERY well in my mind.

i like this saying "cant handle the heat get out of the street" a buisness that anno's $900+ guns should be perfect......reading from the recent problems i understand why i took so long and why it was crappy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeR0 EVOlution
No, you can shut the **** up. Don't come into threads and start trolling and then expect people to pity you. Max ****ed up on your gun, we get it. Max offered to completely fix it for free, we get that. You're angry, we get that too. Now stop looking for shoulders to cry on and be a man about the issue. If you're angry, fine, but it doesn't necessarily mean everyone else will be angry with you. I've had nothing but gold customer service with Max in the past. I don't necessarily support your thread. One gun is one gun. If all their guns looked like that, fine. Now stop thinking you're better than everyone else. Jesus Christ, you kids and your whining.
and as for u, u need to shut up also because when u spend $900+ on a nice gun and then spend like $250 on a anno form an expert and u get ****, dont u think u'd be angry just a litte? o no never mind only little kids whine sorry ur perfect!
Old 07-08-2005, 01:36 PM #18
StoopheadFred
Aw hell naw

StoopheadFred is a Supporting Member
He has a right to be angry, but when someone is doing there best to fix the situation (like Jeremy, for example) he should praise their efforts and say what a great job they are doing at trying to fix the problem. Not to mention all the personal issues Jeremy has been going through. WDP sounds like a whiney ungrateful child. I understand that your gun got messed up, that SUCKS and I feel for you. But forgive and forget man, hes trying to make it right.
Feedback
Old 07-08-2005, 02:10 PM #19
XxXWDP02LCDXxX
rrrrrribbit

Stoop- I haven't said one bad word about MAX since Jeremy agreed to redo the gun.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:20 PM #20
Bored

Bored is a Supporting Member
Bored plays in the APPA D4 division
I think Max has handled the situation very well!
Old 07-19-2005, 07:20 PM #21
[NA]WARLORD

[NA]WARLORD is a founding member
[NA]WARLORD owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
[NA]WARLORD supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXWDP02LCDXxX

I'm not blaming him in general I was saying "Boycott MAX" because at the time of making that thread, I had no idea who annoed my gun. .

Ummm, wether you called Jeremy out by name or not, it is his business and to blame his business, is to blame him, as he obviously takes it very seriously. Regardless of who did the anno or not, it still has his name on it. I agree, it looked like crap, as does the whole theme, but its your gun & $$$, get whatever you want. Seems like Jeremy is bending over backwards to make it right, and zero was right, what you did in this post is considered trolling, not to mention hi jacking, both bannable offenses, not to mention the flaming. I do sympathize with your loss of time,patience and aggrevation, I have been thru this before, however the owner took it upon himself to redo the whole gun at no charge, so at this point, you need to stop whining about it. It's being handled, be happy. Some people had to shell out xtra money to fix theirs as the place that screwed it up, was no longer around after, mainly me.