Osok
Blitz Semi

has been a member for 10 years
Osok supports Team VICIOUS
Osok plays in the APPA D5 division
Osok supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandlot is here View Post
HSP Summer Nights. 06-07. when hsp was FUN.!

SC Village | Hollywood Sports | Paintball Gateway | Xternal | Almost Famous | GAT Products | Lapco
Osok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-10-2013, 03:37 PM #128
storm_intimidator
DeathSquad

has been a member for 10 years
storm_intimidator posts videos on PbNation
storm_intimidator plays in the APPA beginner division
storm_intimidator supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear#10 View Post
hahaha!!!

Sorry guys started this thread, and just have not had time to reply to you guys!

anyone else who has issues with our parks including Hollywood Sports its perfectly fine to let me know or post it in this thread, or do what you feel is needed.

I made this thread just so what ever players are on PBN that play at our parks can provide feedback negative or positive so we can hear them.

as far you the negative feedback i have read in this thread from Bigthebenji you have always trashed our parks online so please if you dont like the locations and our services dont play here. As for as our staff and reffs, we try are hardest to provide quality games and fields, we invest more money into building just a single field then most paintball parks combined, and we pride ourselves on trying to deliver the best possible field to our players.

I HAVE SAID THIS SO MANY TIMES ITS unbelievable you guys do not understand this, WE GET OUR PAINT FROM KEE ACTION SPORTS aka EMPIRE PAINTBALL.. THEY MAKE ARE PAINT, from our SC EVIL to our Giant Paintballs. IF THE PAINT IS BAD ITS THEIR FAULT NOT OURS, we have no control over quality. we try to make sure to the best of our abilities its good, but we have no control, SO PLEASE write kee a letter saying make Giant Sportz better paintballs if you would like, but we cant control that.

if you would like to continue to state the negatives please do it does not bother me, i have grown up in this sport, and still play at a professional level, i have been around the world and can honestly say we still have the best ran and looking parks in the world. But to state the purpose of this thread was simply to allow hollywood sports customers that are on PBN to talk about games, events, and specials at the park and link up to play them together!

Thanks for all your support though, and thanks for the positive and negative feedback we take it all into consideration regardless of how bias it is!
bear
I want to start off by saying that this response doesn't surprise me at all. My team was I guess you could call it "sponsored" by HSP back in 02-03 before I moved away. The field at the time was great, awesome refs, we would scrim with grips of pro teams, blah blah.

With that said, I have to say I'm astonished that bear became a pro player. His dad would force us to let him play with us during our team practices and scrims. I no joke put it on everything, that I would see that snotty spoiled little fat kid cry every time. Crazy what having a powerful dad can get you. I mean shoot good for him, rocking great skills and pro hormones ftw!

Total troll status post but its insane seeing a kid that was a little ***** become this well known pro player. Makes me wish I didn't leave CA to go off to College... phhhh jealous much? yes please. OH how paintball has changed since 03..

edit**: Fun fact 305, I just realized my avatar is the snake from HSP when they apparently "used" to have speedball. -neat

Trademygun.com
ansgear.com
قتل الكفار مع المدافع الطلاء

Last edited by storm_intimidator : 04-10-2013 at 03:47 PM. Reason: the simpsons
storm_intimidator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:09 AM #129
xgreyfox

xgreyfox owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
xgreyfox supports Team VICIOUS
xgreyfox supports Team VICIOUS
xgreyfox has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
xgreyfox has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
lol the new fields are airsoft only..... We are losing half of our forbidden city and half of our mad max field to airsoft... Not only that but we are losing that crappy 40 dollar paint to guess what? even crappier 40$ giant branded paint that will break your fingers and give you a welt on the forehead the size of a golf ball, being shot at 250 fps trough 3 layers of headbands, and still not break....
Bear and Gio if your reading this.. don't play a deaf ear or blind eye to what your players are saying, ask around the park, or ask any "zombie" that was being shot in hhs. Even at a supposed 210fps those greens where splintering bone and the new gi replacement for evils are just as bad. If anything the gi breaks and flies like the old yellow and should be treated as such. The evil replacement should be looked into on a different level. If you have a deal with gi now, please make sure they're putting 5 star in the box and not 3 star into a5 star box....No disrespect to you guys... just concerned about where it seems like your cutting corners- if anything just keep the old paint that works- it's not ultra evil but at least it breaks....unlike the new 40 greens that can fly strait and not break or the new gi that break like yellows and fly like drunk flies... and yet both have the exact same 40$ fill.

please please get your turf/ airball field! let us be proud of promoting your park, as the safe, fun, and competitive park our should be... No more having to play in chow shet and blistering heat of SC if you have a quality field at home....

I don't know if your trying to weed out any new competition for Philadelphia energy... but it sure seems like it with the total disregarded to paintball and catering to airsoft as of lately

once again if your going to ignore the cry for a airball field at least listen to current cry... stop pushing the Giant ballista and GI giant balls .... at the current 275 fps limit (which is a joke in itself) your going to really get people hurt