Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 10:27 PM #106
goodle11

This thread is basically a never ending circle jerk. Come out of the closet guys.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-23-2013, 10:28 PM #107
chrom3penguin (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
chrom3penguin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
chrom3penguin supports Team VICIOUS
chrom3penguin supports Pev's Paintball

Ann
Old 01-23-2013, 11:47 PM #108
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodle11 View Post
This thread is basically a never ending circle jerk. Come out of the closet guys.
welcome to the internet.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 01-23-2013, 11:55 PM #109
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

welcome to shut the **** up you probably look a fool
Old 01-24-2013, 08:57 AM #110
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Pulled an all nighter altering that new deadstock gabardine workshirt I just got. Took the sides in and added darts in back. Most of the time was planning, making sure it was even/equal but I also didn't want to ruin it or have it end up just okay, so I really took my time to make it right. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I've made a backpack in FACS once but I've never committed to tailoring my own clothes before.

Might make the darts go up a little higher in the back but I think it's pretty damn good.

Old 01-24-2013, 09:12 AM #111
SUR3
bangbang

LOL i made a duffle when i was in 7th grade. come to think of it, sewing that together was fun as hell
Old 01-24-2013, 09:17 AM #112
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I've always enjoyed it for real. Sewing machines are dope, anything that operates with a pedal is fun. But I did that all by hand, hardly have proper supplies.

Old 01-24-2013, 02:22 PM #113
Strange1130
FTW

gonna buy one pair of these two tonight at midnight when I get my first paycheck:

Mr Hare: 55% off of $750 = $350. But buying from Oki-ni = paying customs, so ~$425. Anyone ever dodged paying customs before?

Peal for Brooks Brothers: $600, but sooo dope.

Probably going to go with the cheaper pair for now, but I'll probably have both within a few months. Also grabbing a faux fur blanket and pillow cases, and a cool desk lamp, from restoration hardware haha

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 01-24-2013, 02:36 PM #114
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

2nd don't dig the rubber soles
Old 01-24-2013, 05:04 PM #115
Strange1130
FTW

I kind of like it, you can't even tell when they're on your feet (see the shoe on the right) and it makes the shoe that much more rugged. Tough call, think I might just run to Brooks Bros tomorrow and see if I can try on the 2nd. Too bad I don't get my discount anymore haha or it wouldn't be a discussion

Old 01-24-2013, 07:14 PM #116
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
gonna buy one pair of these two tonight at midnight when I get my first paycheck:

Mr Hare: 55% off of $750 = $350. But buying from Oki-ni = paying customs, so ~$425. Anyone ever dodged paying customs before?

Peal for Brooks Brothers: $600, but sooo dope.

Probably going to go with the cheaper pair for now, but I'll probably have both within a few months. Also grabbing a faux fur blanket and pillow cases, and a cool desk lamp, from restoration hardware haha
Lol at you kids thinking you are so hip spending 500 dollars on shoes when you could get an equally good looking pair that would last just as long for 100$ on Amazon. HIGH FASHION=LACK OF BRAIN CELLS...apparently.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:18 PM #117
earlsweatshirt (Banned)

Quote:
Lol at you kids thinking you are so hip spending 500 dollars on shoes when you could get an equally good looking pair that would last just as long for 100$ on Amazon. HIGH FASHION=LACK OF BRAIN CELLS...apparently.
Nah man you got it all wrong its all about the fashion dawg why wouldn't you wanna play with clothes rather then go out and do manly/normal stuff?
Old 01-24-2013, 08:13 PM #118
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
u poor brah?

Old 01-24-2013, 10:40 PM #119
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
u poor brah?
Lol at some kid on PB nation talking about being poor. You probably still get allowance from daddy. Get a dose of reality, those shoes are overpriced garbage and you are paying for a brand not a good looking shoe.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:42 PM #120
goodle11

These shoes can be bought for less than 100 and look better then all of the garbage you are posting.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:47 PM #121
SUR3
bangbang

square toe shoes look like **** and anyone who wears them looks like an idiot
Old 01-24-2013, 10:48 PM #122
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR3 View Post
square toe shoes look like **** and anyone who wears them looks like an idiot
Lol at this kid. All I read was "YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC SUCKS BLAH BLAH BLAH".
Old 01-24-2013, 10:51 PM #123
A Contract Killer

Quote:
Go be poor somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlsweatshirt View Post
Nah man you got it all wrong its all about the fashion dawg why wouldn't you wanna play with clothes rather then go out and do manly/normal stuff?
OK, I'll bite. I probably take the same amount of time getting dressed as you. Also what is manly/normal stuff? Because I spent tonight at the shooting range, will be going out to the bars tomorrow night where women notice it looks like I didn't get dressed in the dark, and then fishing on Saturday. Probably fits your definition of manly and/or normal, I just look nice when I do it.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:59 PM #124
SUR3
bangbang

Quote:
Lol at this kid. All I read was "YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC SUCKS BLAH BLAH BLAH".
lol whats my taste in music bro?
Old 01-24-2013, 11:34 PM #125
Alex Burrows
The 1% In Training

while there are many people who spend a tonne of money on garbage for the name etc. when their is a FAR better product for a similar price or less in terms of quality etc. As far as i'm concerned a man is only as good as his shoes and when i'm rocking my Red Wings, Allen Edmonds, etc. I feel like a real man compared to some chump rocking his 2 year old skate shoes with mud stains.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:59 AM #126
automagsrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Burrows View Post
As far as i'm concerned a man is only as good as his shoes and when i'm rocking my Red Wings, Allen Edmonds, etc. I feel like a real man compared to some chump rocking his 2 year old skate shoes with mud stains.
I get **** at work when I wear my park avenues, but honestly I've yet to find anything as comfortable or as stylish for cheaper so **** em
Closed Thread