PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-05-2011, 10:48 PM #1
TeamGrnGoat

has been a member for 10 years
Boston Reapers looking for the 2012 season

The Boston Reapers are looking for players.

The Reapers have entered their fifth year and pride themselves on longevity as an organization. We are looking for players for three different divisions.
D3/4 Xball Team for foxball minors.
D4 Novice 5man looking to go xball by the end of the year

D5 Rookie 5man with some players playing 3man
You can check out our website www.bostonreapers.com for more info about the team.

We are looking for players of any ability level. We can teach you to be fundamentally sound player and how to play with a team. We are looking for attitude, dedication and raw skills rather than polish and experience. The more you practice the better chance you play. We start players by practices made not by ability or any other criteria.

We have placed in 32 tournaments winning 12, won five season championships and are the three time defending champs in the Northeast Regional Paintball Series. We are looking for dedicated players that will have fun but want to win and defend our title.

To play you should be ready to play a minimum of 1 to 2 out of 3 practices a month. 2 out of 3 if you want to be D3xball

You are required to do work. We do set up, clean up, drills, coaching and work days. It will not always be fun. The work gets done quickly if we all work together. If you expect to show up later and leave early don’t tryout. What makes it fun is we are a tight knit team that can make just about anything fun.

We are sponsored and get discounted field time, discounted paint, free gun work, and discounts on new equipment. DESPITE THIS paintball is still very expensive.

A member of a 5man team can be expected to spend at least 1500 dollars for they year, for rotos, paint and tourneys. It works out to at least 40 dollars a week. More (up to double) if you want to play xball.

You also need steady rides and to keep out of trouble. If you have problems with grades or drugs I don’t need you, because you won’t be on the field you’ll be grounded. I would prefer people from the eastern mass or southern nh. I appreciate people that have the dedication to drive two hours for practice, but after a long week of school or a hard night out it’s a lot harder.

If you are interested in playing for us, we have practices once a week, pm me to set up a time. Even if you don’t make the team we can try to find a place for you.

Info needed

Name
Exp
Tourney Xp
Ranking
Positions you can play
Where you want to play
Previous teams

Capt. Karl Hubner
Boston Reapers
Email me at khubner@hotmail.com
Upton 187 Crew Accessory to MuRda Fan #1
You want to know about the chain of command?
It's the chain I get out and beat you with till you listen to my commands.
Proudly screwing things up for Dave since 2008
Sponsored by New Hampshire Indoor Paintball
TeamGrnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2011, 08:26 AM #2
levesque45
TFM

levesque45 plays in the PSP
levesque45 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
levesque45 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
levesque45 is Legendary
Legit and great team to hook up with. Organized and run well.. seen some great players go into and out of this team.
levesque45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:47 AM #3
bmoney003
187 cRew it's Murda!!

bmoney003 is a Professional paintball player
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by levesque45 View Post
Legit and great team to hook up with. Organized and run well.. seen some great players go into and out of this team.
agreed.\

Karl I am sending a student your way...treat him well
Old 10-07-2011, 04:34 PM #4
BallinCrew10

Awesome group of people. When my kids are ready for paintball, this is the team I would want them to play for. Dedicated to the sport and the individual. The Boston Reapers are top notch team with plenty of paintball knowledge to be passed down.
BallinCrew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:08 PM #5
Schaefer420

Karl just wondering if I could come down and play in a few practices I can't afford events anymore but I just can't stay away totally
Schaefer420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:07 PM #6
TeamGrnGoat

Always man, find me on facebook and I will let you know when we practice. We are on break till December right now.
Upton 187 Crew Accessory to MuRda Fan #1
You want to know about the chain of command?
It's the chain I get out and beat you with till you listen to my commands.
Proudly screwing things up for Dave since 2008
Sponsored by New Hampshire Indoor Paintball
TeamGrnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:34 PM #7
cam94
open player termin8r lol

cam94 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cam94 posts videos on PbNation
cam94 is an NCPA player
cam94 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
hey man, im a single player lookin for a team for the spring summer season to play on, I've never played tournaments but play at Boston paintball indoor most weekends, i would prob be able to play the d5 um lmk i guess sounds like u guys have a legit organization
"then I busted to the snake and shot like 77 guys...wiped five hits...stopped to dry hump a hot mom in the stands...and punched a 14 yr old spoiled kid in the face who was holding a $1500 marker his mom bought him...then the ref high-fived me for being a BAD ***."

in the morning when she walked to the bathroom she touched her face, turned and looked at me and said "What's this? Oh, that's right, you came on my face". Then we ****ed again.
cam94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 01:03 PM #8
Rapture Paintball

great team and bunch of guys
Rapture Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:18 PM #9
Northern Riot (Banned)

Northern Riot is for the Gunfight
Can you ease pm me with team details. I would love to try out
Northern Riot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:36 PM #10
Blue Dream Balla

Blue Dream Balla owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
honestly saw you guys practicing back in september on a rainy day while i found out there was no walk on air ball -.- loved the dedication and would love to try out for you team for a 2012 season. Pm me about tryouts for a d5 rookie 5 man ? if you guys haave one and are looking for players

"then I busted to the snake and shot like 77 guys...wiped five hits...stopped to dry hump a hot mom in the stands...and punched a 14 yr old spoiled kid in the face who was holding a $1500 marker his mom bought him...then the ref high-fived me for being a BAD ***."
Blue Dream Balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:44 AM #11
Blue Dream Balla

Blue Dream Balla owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
also looking for an xball team if u guys have one ^

Blue Dream Balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:36 PM #12
Q man
GNDB!

Q man plays in the PSP
Q man plays in the APPA D4 division
Q man has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Q man has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Q man has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Q man has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Legit team
Q man is offline   Reply With Quote