PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-02-2004, 03:26 PM #1
justdyenow

2 players, DHP, needs team

Ok so here it is, my name is Todd and my friend's name is Kevin. I play for Purdue during the year and Kevin plays for a not very well known team but that still attended events like IAO. He and I are both in need of another or better team for the summer. I have been playing for 2.5 years tourney and my friend for 3.5. We all have money and transportation, both shoot high end guns(trix,angel,viking). We don't cheat! Need a competative team that are NOT young guns. I am 19 and he is 21. We would like to keep travel time below 1 hour for weekly practices. A team with sponsors would be nice but is not that big of a deal. We would consider driving farther for a team with good connections and sponsors. BTW, I play most any position (x-ball does that to ya) but mostly I am better at mid-front or front. Kevin plays back or back-mid and has plenty of money for that constant shooting. Any responces would be great and very appreciated. Kevin would be ready to join now but I'd be ready beginning of June when I'm back from college.

Todd's AIM name - justdyenow

Kevin's AIM name - donjuandelanuch1
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-02-2004, 04:56 PM #2
brew crew fatboy

where r u guys at
Old 01-02-2004, 05:08 PM #3
justdyenow

oops lol sorry, we are from South Jersey I'm from Alloway and Kevin is from Pennsville. Both in Salem County.
Old 01-04-2004, 08:43 PM #4
autococker3

well we got 6 guys and are short one or 2 for this season if interested we play at dells. just getting started in the 7 man format. we played 5 man and we have dedicated people. we are looking to go to the 5 man skyball also.please let us know.no sponsers.
Old 01-04-2004, 08:49 PM #5
spliff

has been a member for 10 years
Talk to me on aim or i will try to catch you. Grim is looking for solid players for the '04 season. Plans include skyball, PSP's, an NPPL, and some locals. We are located in Central Jersey and operate out of Shooters Paintball.

aim - livenudez
Old 01-04-2004, 10:40 PM #6
spliff

Yes, we are mainly looking for mid/fronts, but have openings in all positions. We are just looking for some good ballers. We do not play at dels, we will have our own indoor facility to play in by march 1st.
Old 01-07-2004, 06:13 PM #7
bigk
www.countysports.com

people

players post your own thread this is for justdyenow and me only
Old 01-12-2004, 03:46 PM #8
34lucky34

wet gash