Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-19-2004, 03:50 AM #22
Biohazard989
Sanity is over-rated

has been a member for 10 years
Biohazard989 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Biohazard989 supports Team VICIOUS
hes a pretty big one i think matty did good on that 4 on 1 i was like whaaaa?!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2004, 11:03 AM #23
Buff 08
There is no substitute

Buff 08 is a Supporting Member
Buff 08 is a founding member
Quote:
Originally posted by ppzzus
those guys play with more heart than you will ever know
true but haggling from fans is something all "professional" sport players deal with, so he shouldnt of gotten so pissed.
Old 07-19-2004, 11:18 AM #24
Toz_2002

notice people that talk trash in the stands then get confronted by the players always turn into little babies?

Bull**** you "didntt like their style of play" . You were just scared that he confronted you and couldnt think of anything else to say. You just didnt like them beating dynasty and almost infamous.

no pro team deserves to be hassled, when its just a game of fun. These guys will be better then you will ever be. I feel sorry that they have to put up with dickheads like you every tournament.

and like someone said "those guys play with more heart than you will ever know" This is their LIFE , and dont deserve **** from arse holes like you. Do they come to your shopping cart and yell at you for being a bum? no i dont think so

you cant tell me you wouldnt have gotten pissed, cause i can just imagine what you were yelling.
Old 07-19-2004, 01:50 PM #25
misterwaterfallin

I probably would of yelled at someone if they were yellin and swearin at me
Old 07-19-2004, 02:49 PM #26
Buff 08
There is no substitute

Quote:
Originally posted by Toz_2002
notice people that talk trash in the stands then get confronted by the players always turn into little babies?

Bull**** you "didntt like their style of play" . You were just scared that he confronted you and couldnt think of anything else to say. You just didnt like them beating dynasty and almost infamous.

no pro team deserves to be hassled, when its just a game of fun. These guys will be better then you will ever be. I feel sorry that they have to put up with dickheads like you every tournament.

and like someone said "those guys play with more heart than you will ever know" This is their LIFE , and dont deserve **** from arse holes like you. Do they come to your shopping cart and yell at you for being a bum? no i dont think so

you cant tell me you wouldnt have gotten pissed, cause i can just imagine what you were yelling.
thats exactly what i did say, why would i be scared of a big, fat, ugly guy thats yelling at me, and no i didnt turn into a baby, i simply defended what i said, im not gonna back down to rich telford the *** hole just because hes some bigshot in the paintball world. believe me or not, i personally dont care. you think ur a badass thru the internet because u say strong words, because u can hide behind your comp.

i know there better then me, but ALL PRO teams get hassled its part of there lives, if these guys want to be real pros like football players and b-ball players there gonna have to deal with it.

I know i woulda gotten pissed but im not gonna go risk my sponsorship deals and possible the tourny because of some kid in the crowd.

By the way could you send me that shopping cart your talkin about and a bum too, that would be fun to have.

Please dont try to act like your a badass on the internet ever again, because u suck at it.
Old 07-19-2004, 03:56 PM #27
Toz_2002

whos acting like a badass?? ill tell you exactly where i live and we can have a man to man chat if u want tough guy...cause if u want some, ill give you all you want.

and what are you talking about risking sponsorship? Just cause he confronted someone who was being a dick smoker? oh yah they are gonna loose everyone now. Your such a lamer man

get a life. You seem to be the one talking all badass dude. Go up to rich telford and tell him hes a " big, fat, ugly guy ". No u want cause your a COWARD

Your just jealous of him, get over it
Old 07-19-2004, 04:03 PM #28
Toz_2002

oh and have you ever heard of the word 'Respect' ?

You need to show a little dude , seriously
Old 07-19-2004, 10:56 PM #29
The Weedman
Mean Muggin'

oh well, he should just be happy that Telford didn't whip his ***... cuz i would have
Old 07-20-2004, 12:56 AM #30
Buff 08
There is no substitute

wow i love all these people that on the internet and didnt see anything automatically assume they know something they dont. then say im gonna kick ur ***, because they talk big on the internet. I love how telford is automatically gonna kick my ***, just becasue hes good at paintball(no im not jealous, toz, say what u wish but im not) and hes big and fat he can kick my ***, but your on the internet and saw the whole thing while u were in cali and ohio so you guys know exactly went down. And you can kick my *** too, because your a cool cali man and then we has mr weed stoner man who can kick my *** because he smokes weed so he must be cool! Why dont you act somewhat smart here, im not the one challenging people to a fight that live across the country, because they think there badass, but whatever floats your boat.

And I'll show respect to people who deserve it, and rich telford nor you come even close.
Old 07-20-2004, 12:01 PM #31
Toz_2002

lol, dude do you even read what you type , or do you just go off into your own little fantasy world?? Cause that last msg of yours is just rediculous.
Old 07-20-2004, 12:10 PM #32
Drewba13
holy cow, its brian fow!

Quote:
Originally posted by Buff 08
It was boring and just the way the guy said it, it was wussing out of actually playing
Your a *******. I'm sure XSV would rather please their fans than try to guarantee themselves the first place cashmoney.
You gotta do what you gotta do.
Old 07-20-2004, 01:28 PM #33
Buff 08
There is no substitute

this is stupid, none of you were there, so you really have nothing to say about it. Im done arguing about it, i suggest u do the same
Old 07-20-2004, 01:40 PM #34
SecretAsianMan

Quote:
Originally posted by Toz_2002
lol, dude do you even read what you type , or do you just go off into your own little fantasy world?? Cause that last msg of yours is just rediculous.
o the ironing is delicious
Old 07-20-2004, 02:30 PM #35
EuroVR6

I was there dude, they just beat down Dynasty and you didn't like it do you yelled to them "you suck" he answered back, "that's why your sitting there and im out here buddy" You were begin a jackass and you got owned.
Old 07-20-2004, 02:52 PM #36
Buff 08
There is no substitute

Maybe he shoulda of speaked up, cause i didnt hear him at all. The guy was just pointing at me then rich telford came up and yelled at me. And i know i was being a jackass and i enjoyed it, it was one of the highlights of my day, i had fun. I dont think i got owned, i stood my ground.
Old 07-20-2004, 03:03 PM #37
dueL_
NYC

dueL_ is a Supporting Member
If you want to call yourself a pro, then you should take both the cheers AND the jeers. You'd think after so many years of playing pro ball, Telford could simply sack up and ignore someone who's yelling from the stands.

just another reason why paintball is still so far from being a spectator sport.
Old 07-20-2004, 07:59 PM #38
Buff 08
There is no substitute

thank you, finally someone with some sense in them. i totally agree with you, thats what ive been trying to say, but they dont listen. Baseball players get yelled at all the time, but you dont see them running up into the stands and yelling at people

Last edited by Buff 08 : 07-20-2004 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-20-2004, 08:21 PM #39
Custom24
"SammyFresh"

I would have to agree with duel on this one. I was there and seen Telford come out into the crowd and confront the guy. And it was totally uncalled for just ignore it your gonna get people yelling at you its part of being a professional. Ontop of that the anouncing was headious they need to rethink about letting Rocky and markus anounce these events. I mean come on Markus said at one point that the Infamous and XSV match up was like a stiff peter you cant beat it! Come on what kinda comment is that for the young kids running around there to hear? This sport will never go anywhere with stuff like this going on and it truely is a shame for such a great sport . That's just my two cents take however you may everybody does have an opinion.
Old 07-20-2004, 09:12 PM #40
Toz_2002

All i was to know is , what good does yelling and screaming at a team yelling they suck? Im curious , why dont you even like them? You said you dont like their style of play...well what type of play would that be and why does it deserve all the hate from you?

Honestly no more beef, im just curious at this point...

is it because they beat dynasty? Because for some thats what it is
Old 07-20-2004, 09:32 PM #41
GX-4baller

so Buff 08 why do you think your such a bad *** too going around telling people here they cant kick your *** are you this big fat colorado kid that thinks he rules the world because i hope you do get ****ed up in your life i hate little fagget kids like you and go a head tell me that im dum and i hide behind my comp becasue if i was there man i would have gotten in your face to so stop acting all cool becasue your hero team Dynasty lost!!!

and go ahead say crap now about me say i wasent there say i didnt see it it dosnt matter i can just tell your won of those kids that thinks he is so cool
Old 07-21-2004, 01:44 AM #42
Buff 08
There is no substitute

I didnt realize that liking dynasty was a crime nowadays, ive liked them ever since i started playing 4-5 years ago.

gx4 baller- no comment, im done arguing with people like you

toz- im glad you decicded to stop. Heres the deal with me and xsv. It wasnt the fact that they beat dynasty. I liked them before that game, i had respect for them all that stuff. But when they were up 5 on 3. One of there guys yells, "if we dont move, we win" (custom24, id imagine you heard that as well?) Anyway, I hate slow style paintball where people just sit back, its boring as all hell. So after he said that, I yelled "pusssys!". Then after they won the game they were all gloating like it was such a huge deal that they sat behind there bunkers doing pot shots for half the game. So I started yelling you suck and all that stuff. Thats when telford got mad. And to tell ya the truth I enjoy haggling people, its fun to be an ***, every so often. And its even better when the people get really pissed like telford. It was a good time, it was the highlight of my day. (besides the body glove girls). Also dont get me wrong, I still have huge respect for Tyler michaud and matty marshall there are awesome players.

Custom24- yeah the annoucers were annoying, especially that tony girl, those speakers were way too loud, and when johhny favorite came on, *shutters* he was so bad.

Last edited by Buff 08 : 07-21-2004 at 01:48 AM.