Old 12-27-2011, 02:31 PM #1
Planet Eclipse 07
Pump - Aim - Fire

has been a member for 10 years
Planet Eclipse 07 plays in the PSP
Planet Eclipse 07 donated to help Peyton Trent
Planet Eclipse 07 supports Empire
My cousin committed suicide this morning, please keep us in your prayers

We just found out that my cousin Justin shot himself in the head right outside of my grandma's house sometime either early this morning or late last night. My grandma was giving him a place to live, he was a troubled alcoholic, and no other family member gave him a place to live. he was in his late 20's. I ask that you please keep my grandma and my Uncle Jim (his father) in your prayers, he was the one who found him this morning in his car parked in the driveway. I ask you that you also keep his mom in your prayers, police have been unable to reach her so she doesn't know yet. but most of all I ask that you keep his son, Drake, in your prayers... he was supposed to meet up with his father today to have a belated christmas... he doesn't know yet either. We are all distraught over this news, and if you could please keep us in your prayers it would mean the world.

To anyone considering suicide, you may think that it is an escape for you, but its a door into a worldly hell for those who knew you... and I have entered this door.

I'm sorry if this kind of post isn't tolerated in ST, close it or delete it if needed, I just wanted to get to word out so that people could pray for us.
Planet Eclipse 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-27-2011, 02:47 PM #2
markcheb
surrender...don't move

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet Eclipse 07 View Post
We just found out that my cousin Justin shot himself in the head right outside of my grandma's house sometime either early this morning or late last night. My grandma was giving him a place to live, he was a troubled alcoholic, and no other family member gave him a place to live. he was in his late 20's. I ask that you please keep my grandma and my Uncle Jim (his father) in your prayers, he was the one who found him this morning in his car parked in the driveway. I ask you that you also keep his mom in your prayers, police have been unable to reach her so she doesn't know yet. but most of all I ask that you keep his son, Drake, in your prayers... he was supposed to meet up with his father today to have a belated christmas... he doesn't know yet either. We are all distraught over this news, and if you could please keep us in your prayers it would mean the world.

To anyone considering suicide, you may think that it is an escape for you, but its a door into a worldly hell for those who knew you... and I have entered this door.

I'm sorry if this kind of post isn't tolerated in ST, close it or delete it if needed, I just wanted to get to word out so that people could pray for us.
Very sorry to hear of your family's loss. Praying as requested.
ChristKrew #185
Anointing foreheads with the paintball for a while now.
Where's God? - Read Luke 15:11-32
markcheb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 03:34 PM #3
Umami
Hitmanimal

Umami works for a Paintball manufacturer
Umami supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet Eclipse 07 View Post

Very sorry to hear it man. Your family is in my thoughts. I've never gone through what you're going through, but I've had friends who were in a lot of pain decide they couldn't go on.

Might as well put these out there, if anyone is struggling. You can get help, and you can feel better. It's going to take work, but it's irrefutably worth it.

http://psychcentral.com/helpme.htm

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

If you don't want to click the link, just call: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

Last edited by Umami : 12-27-2011 at 03:37 PM.
Umami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:25 PM #4
xDarkk
Cool enough

xDarkk plays in the APPA D5 division
xDarkk has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
xDarkk has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
xDarkk has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Sorry to hear about your loss brother. Praying for you Blake(I think that's it). God bless
xDarkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:19 PM #5
Pail Ail (Banned)

To the OP: I'm sorry this happened. I will keep the family in my thoughts. Please keep an eye on all family members because the blow-back effect from suicide can be horrible. Everything will get better, and I hope that you and everyone involved can work together on this. This isn't my most poetic post and I am at a loss for words. As a manic depressive I can relate to some of the things your cousin might have been feeling as I too have considered suicide. It's a horrible place to be. Just remember your cousin loved you and all of his family even if right now it seems like he didn't care.
Pail Ail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:36 PM #6
Umami
Hitmanimal

Umami works for a Paintball manufacturer
Umami supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pail Ail View Post
To the OP: I'm sorry this happened. I will keep the family in my thoughts. Please keep an eye on all family members because the blow-back effect from suicide can be horrible. Everything will get better, and I hope that you and everyone involved can work together on this. This isn't my most poetic post and I am at a loss for words. As a manic depressive I can relate to some of the things your cousin might have been feeling as I too have considered suicide. It's a horrible place to be. Just remember your cousin loved you and all of his family even if right now it seems like he didn't care.

Last edited by Umami : 12-29-2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Inappropriate comment was deleted.
Umami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:57 PM #7
spracks21
Zap Rowsdower

spracks21 plays in the PSP
spracks21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spracks21 supports Team VICIOUS
spracks21 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:

This. There isn't much else that I can say, so I won't even try to get too deep in my comments. I have also felt the effects that suicide has on those left to carry on, so I may not be able to understand what everyone involved are going through, but I feel like I can empathize in some small way at least. It saddens me to hear this, and you have my best wishes for everyone involved going forward.

I would also urge ANYONE who is even remotely contemplating suicide, or knows someone who is, to get help and talk about it. Umami posted some very good sources.
spracks21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:22 AM #8
Happyfeet1030
El Seńor Pingüino

Happyfeet1030 is playing at Living Legends V
Happyfeet1030 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Happyfeet1030 supports Team VICIOUS
Happyfeet1030 supports Pev's Paintball
Happyfeet1030 is attending Decay of Nations VI
So sorry for your whole family. Keep strong and like the poster above said, don't let the blow back be worse than the original event. You can't change the past, what's done is done, don't ruin the future over it. Best wishes.
Old 12-28-2011, 03:47 AM #9
MaTtBoy-II
ohai thar

I feel for all those affected by his foolish decision. I send good vibes their way. Take care.
You truly are the funniest poster on ST MaTt."
"Originally posted by SquirrelMaster
You are my master, MaTtBoy."
That's a negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.
MaTtBoy-II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:56 PM #10
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
^I know you're trolling, but seriously **** off. I normally wouldn't say this, but you really are lucky you're saying this over the internet rather than to someone's face.

Uhhh according to his sig, he is in the CK.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:00 PM #11
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
Uhhh according to his sig, he is in the CK.
There's a deleted post you're not seeing. He's not referencing xDarkk's post.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:09 PM #12
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post
There's a deleted post you're not seeing. He's not referencing xDarkk's post.
ah. well then. Nevermind.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:46 PM #13
Planet Eclipse 07
Pump - Aim - Fire

Planet Eclipse 07 plays in the PSP
Planet Eclipse 07 donated to help Peyton Trent
Planet Eclipse 07 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkk View Post
Sorry to hear about your loss brother. Praying for you Blake(I think that's it). God bless
yeah, thats my name. And thanks to all of you guys. My grandma and my Uncle Jim are doing a lot better now, I haven't heard anything from his son Drake, he is the one that I am most concerned about. This made my day, to come back to this and see your guys support means the world to me, thanks.
Planet Eclipse 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:53 PM #14
marcozombie

my condolences...
Old 02-21-2012, 10:35 AM #15
ic@ntbebeat
psalm 27:1

ic@ntbebeat owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ic@ntbebeat supports Team VICIOUS
ic@ntbebeat supports DLX Technology
I unfortunately know your pain, I lost an older brother when he was 20, never been the same since. Ever need to talk to someone with similar experience pm me anytime
ic@ntbebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:53 PM #16
(NMA)SixSigma

Wow I was just trolling and I came across this....so sorry to hear what happened. and I pray for you and your family

As horrible as a thing that may have happend, you and your family need to remain positive. At least now you know the suffering is over let the healing begin. its over for your cousin, your grandma, and the rest of the family. If anything maybe his life made you or anyone who knew him apreciate theirs that much more. Everything in life is a lesson. everyone in life has a purpose.

From a complete stranger, I will pray for you....god bless
Commandment #1: I am the War Lord and the wrathful God of Combat and I will ALWAYS lead you from the front, not the rear.
-Marcinko
(NMA)SixSigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:23 PM #17
vijil

I pretty much echo what others have said. Some solid advice in here too.
vijil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:04 PM #18
FirstTarget

Praying.
FirstTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:28 PM #19
StealthAssasin

Very sorry to hear.
StealthAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote