Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 02:10 AM #1
lilman
rawr.

lilman is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Official Christ Krew Thread

I have seen a whole lot of Christ Crew threads go up. It is somewhat cluttering the thread. For now I made a sticky. Please post everything about Christ Crew in this thread. I would appriciate it if you cooperated!

Thanks!
-Lilman

Edits by request
Updated CK Conduct Guide >>

* Christ Krew members have to hold a high standard of conduct since this is a ministry to reach out to other paintballers.

* Christ Krew members are held accountable for posts, avatars, and everything else related to posting in forums.

* Christ Krew members are expected to have manners when posting. That means no swearing/cursing, flaming/put downs and any other form of offensive type posts.

* Christ Krew members are to also set a good example on and off the playing field. This includes your personal testimony spoken and lived. Since you are an open book for people who don't know Christ, it is best to not give them an excuse to reject Him.
-Matthew 5:16-Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

* Christ Krew members are encouraged to intercede for one another in prayer, support, counseling and if possible in person through whatever aid is possible.
-1 John 4:11-Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

* Christ Krew members are also encouraged to find new and creative ways of promoting the gospel of salvation to people in your local fields and through the open forums.

* Finally, Christ Krew is encouraged to live a sanctified life, holy and pleasing to God. This means being a true christian even when people can't see/hear you. Remember that is it the almighty God (Adonai), the all consuming fire, the creator of all things and the giver of life that you serve and he sees your heart (intentions, motives) first before seeing your actions or outward appearance.
-1 John 2:6-He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
-1 John 3:20-For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
-Landon

For up-to-date membership listing, please CLICK HERE!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spam
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2007, 06:06 AM #2
timmyfreek
Ronin

timmyfreek supports Cereal Killerz 2
To become a member:

To become a member:

You need to have accepted Jesus Christ as your only savior for your sins and as the ONLY mediator between man and God. If that's done, then simply place the CK logo on your sig. By joining you have read and understand the conduct guide posted for each member to follow.

You understand that Ck community is a close knit family of believers. We hold each other accountable for the things we post.We hold each other accountable for the things we say and do too. Basically we try and model Jesus on and off the PB field. We also intercede for each other through prayer, council, and any another way possible.

We would like to know you past the screen name. Please tell us your name, your age, your occupations (if any), and 1 picture. Put all that information on the thread. Once you have done all of this (which is not a lot really) then I will be adding you to the growing member's list.

Welcome to the Krew!
Old 03-19-2007, 06:07 AM #3
timmyfreek
Ronin

timmyfreek supports Cereal Killerz 2
<<Updated CK Conduct Guide >>

<<Updated CK Conduct Guide >>
  • Christ Krew members have to hold a high standard of conduct since this is a ministry to reach out to other paintballers.
    -Phil. 1:27 - Only let your conduct be worthy of the gospel of Christ,...
  • Christ Krew members are held accountable for posts, avatars, and everything else related to posting in forums and before God.
    -Rom. 14:12 - So then each of us shall give account of himself to God.
  • Christ Krew members are expected to have manners when posting. That means no swearing/cursing, flaming/put downs and any other form of offensive type posts.
  • Christ Krew members are to also set a good example on and off the playing field. This includes your personal testimony spoken and lived. Since you are an open book for people who don't know Christ, it is best to not give them an excuse to reject Him.
    -Matthew 5:16 - Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
  • Christ Krew members are encouraged to intercede for one another in prayer, support, counseling and if possible in person through whatever aid is possible.
    -1 John 4:11 - Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
  • Christ Krew members are also encouraged to find new and creative ways of promoting the gospel of salvation to people in your local fields and through the open forums.
  • Finally, Christ Krew is encouraged to live a sanctified life, holy and pleasing to God. This means being a true Christian even when people can't see/hear you. Remember that is it the almighty God (Adonai), the all consuming fire, the creator of all things and the giver of life that you serve and he sees your heart (intentions, motives) first before seeing your actions or outward appearance.
    -1 John 2:6 - He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
    -1 John 3:20 - For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

Quote:
Internet Forum Conduct Guide
  • Do not e-fight. Discussions are a good thing, but back and forth contrary, rude post are not beneficial and often lead to bannage.
  • Do not respond to 'trolls'. These are pointless inflammatory post by people that are not part of the tread with the intent of instigating e-fights.
  • Do not make a post containing only the number of the post.
  • Do not avoid the 'swear filter'. Banned words are blocked by the forum and replaced by '****'. This is not limited to profanity. Other words are also on the banned list for various reasons. Don't use the first letter and * out the rest or put spaces in it.
  • Do not post items for buy/sell/trade or wanted to buy in threads not intended for it. There is forum sections just for B/S/T and WTB.
  • There is a new option for quoting, 'multi-quote'. it is this button in the lower right corner. It is great for when you are reading through many pages. Just click it in each post you want to quote and when you'er ready to post, click 'post reply' and they will all be in your post. This cuts down on having to post many times and keeps things in order.
This deserves it's own post because this will be updated as well with more verses or more points. FYI.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:04 AM #4
.gir.
Josh

Yay restart time.

Ever notice that system always restarts it at 2:10 A.M? I kept all the old threads in my subscriptions and noticed that.
Illinois Ballers
SICPLACROSSE
Originally Posted by Lyndon: You're like costco, big and I dare anyone to not love you.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:29 AM #5
Mastermind26
We are moons

Mastermind26 is a Supporting Member
Wow! Jay is all over that! Woot!

Thanks Bud! Haven't seen you much around here lately. Working really hard I bet. Thanks for helping this ministry along. I know that God will be richly rewarding you.

This space is now reserved for Paul to come in and post (hopefully, if not, me) the members roster. I'm trying to maybe delegate some of my "duties" here. I think I'm getting stretched a little thin with all the activities happening in my life. lol

CK member #04 (???)
Old 03-19-2007, 07:41 AM #6
Mastermind26
We are moons

Small note: those with empty posts (ie. 1st post yeay!, 2nd post woot!, etc.) Please delete these are they are banable offenses.

2 Cor. 4:16-18
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Good Morning Christ Krew! ~R&R!~

That's right, the start of another week (eventhough we all know it starts on Sundays. LOL).

This passage above just really resonates within me. It really speaks to me for several reasons.
First, it is a source of encouragement when God says to not lose heart when we see conflict/problems/afflictions/worry.
Second, it is the most awesome assurance that we are working towards PERFECTION daily. HUH? Yup. Our earthly bodies get older and deteriorate everyday and everyday you get 1 step closer to death. BUT. Everyday your spiritual man is getting stronger, tougher, more perfect!
Third, the things we do suffer here are only temporary. They won't last forever (whether good or bad actually). But, our sight, focus, target, is the things eternal from God!
Fourth, we have the hope of seeing the things we can not see now.

And it also speaks to my heart because our pastor wife about 2 years ago and we sat down with her. She was really frail looking and having a little hard time to breathe with ease. She said, "my body may be getting weaker, but my spiritual body is being renewed for when I get to Heaven..." and she went on to encourage us (my wife and I) to follow God 100% and to not worry about daily problems because they were a drop in the bucket compared to the blessings and eternity we have to spend in God presence. It really touched us.

I hope we all can take a note and realize things are not eternal unless they come from God and to help us set our eyes on Jesus as our goal!

CK member #04 (???)
Old 03-19-2007, 08:42 AM #7
A4C
Oranges Revolt

A4C works for a Paintball manufacturer
A4C plays in the PSP
A4C owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
A4C plays in the APPA D4 division
Morning all!!!

Mac Daddy All-Stars |G.I. SPORTZ | KILA PRODUCTS | UNDERSTOOD CLOTHING | FURIOUS PAINTBALL | GO PRO | SMX OPTICS | CJ's Paintball Park | CUSTOM VINYL EXPRESS | VFORCE | AC402.com
OLD Feedback | GEARBAG SALE
PM ME FOR CUSTOM VINYL DECALS
Old 03-19-2007, 08:45 AM #8
Mastermind26
We are moons

Sup Jesse? Things settling down?

CK member #04 (???)
Old 03-19-2007, 09:01 AM #9
A4C
Oranges Revolt

A4C plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind26 View Post
Sup Jesse? Things settling down?
Things are for sure, now I am just trying to catch up and get ahead of whats going on now. The best part of everything I get my motorcycle and my wine collection from europe tomorrow. Thats exciting, although I wont get to ride the motorcycle for a few months from now. Spiritually things are good. Physically things are ok, bit tired today, gonna nap over the lunch break. Other than that, my mom is feeling better and her ribs are healing, she is still having some other health complications, but her health is definatly improving. My sister found an awesome deal on a house that they are going to rent. She is still a little bruised up, but she is good. We are in the process of setting up a lawsuit against the apartment complex. due to the fact that they had the fire excape windows nailed shut. My dog is home and doing well she went though surger to fix her broken leg, luckily we have been goign to that vet for 9 years and he is gonna work with us on pricing. So all is improving so cant complain.

Mac Daddy All-Stars |G.I. SPORTZ | KILA PRODUCTS | UNDERSTOOD CLOTHING | FURIOUS PAINTBALL | GO PRO | SMX OPTICS | CJ's Paintball Park | CUSTOM VINYL EXPRESS | VFORCE | AC402.com
Old 03-19-2007, 09:18 AM #10
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4C View Post
Things are for sure, now I am just trying to catch up and get ahead of whats going on now. The best part of everything I get my motorcycle and my wine collection from europe tomorrow. Thats exciting, although I wont get to ride the motorcycle for a few months from now. Spiritually things are good. Physically things are ok, bit tired today, gonna nap over the lunch break. Other than that, my mom is feeling better and her ribs are healing, she is still having some other health complications, but her health is definatly improving. My sister found an awesome deal on a house that they are going to rent. She is still a little bruised up, but she is good. We are in the process of setting up a lawsuit against the apartment complex. due to the fact that they had the fire excape windows nailed shut. My dog is home and doing well she went though surger to fix her broken leg, luckily we have been goign to that vet for 9 years and he is gonna work with us on pricing. So all is improving so cant complain.
Great to hear that. I will continue to lift you up and your family. Just keep us posted so we can pass the praise reports to our prayer groups (I know my PG was like "whoa" when I shared all the things you and your family went through).

CK member #04 (???)
Old 03-19-2007, 09:31 AM #11
Sittin_duk
Woooohoooo...

What's up guys? New thread woohoo.

Hope everything is going alright for everyone.
Old 03-19-2007, 09:34 AM #12
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sittin_duk View Post
What's up guys? New thread woohoo.

Hope everything is going alright for everyone.
so far so good. How 'bout u?

CK member #04 (???)
Old 03-19-2007, 09:38 AM #13
Sittin_duk
Woooohoooo...

Been better, had a very...interesting Sunday...but today's better.
Old 03-19-2007, 09:40 AM #14
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Been better, had a very...interesting Sunday...but today's better.
All my Sundays are interesting What happened? No verse to share today?

CK member #04 (???)
Old 03-19-2007, 09:54 AM #15
Sittin_duk
Woooohoooo...

We had a pure worship morning where our praise band came and sang and played for us, it was awesome, until some of the more aged members of the church started leaving halfway through worship. So meh...

Then I just sat around for most of the day, until later on we went to youth service (I got to drive an RX-8[that was fun]) and afterwards we had basketball practice, I was playing horrible, and my phone ended up going missing, and I'm pretty sure someone stole it. So yeah, fun Sunday...

"Who is this that darkens my counsel with words without knowledge?"
Job 38:2

Talk about a verse to keep you humbled...
Old 03-19-2007, 10:00 AM #16
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
We had a pure worship morning where our praise band came and sang and played for us, it was awesome, until some of the more aged members of the church started leaving halfway through worship. So meh...

Then I just sat around for most of the day, until later on we went to youth service (I got to drive an RX-8[that was fun]) and afterwards we had basketball practice, I was playing horrible, and my phone ended up going missing, and I'm pretty sure someone stole it. So yeah, fun Sunday...

"Who is this that darkens my counsel with words without knowledge?"
Job 38:2

Talk about a verse to keep you humbled...
Wow, now that is great verse! That's powerful.

RX-8?!?! I don't like you now.

Here to help get you in a better mode licketysplit:

Quick question, why did you have an all worship service?

CK member #04 (???)
Old 03-19-2007, 10:02 AM #17
Sittin_duk
Woooohoooo...

Quote:
Wow, now that is great verse! That's powerful.

RX-8?!?! I don't like you now.

Here to help get you in a better mode licketysplit:

Quick question, why did you have an all worship service?
Hahaha, YARGH!

I'm not sure, it's the first time I've ever seen it happen at this church, or any other church for that matter, but it was really powerful, all we did was sing. Very touching and moving.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:04 AM #18
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Hahaha, YARGH!

I'm not sure, it's the first time I've ever seen it happen at this church, or any other church for that matter, but it was really powerful, all we did was sing. Very touching and moving.
I see. No offense, but I kinda woulda walked out too. No Word = no edification. To me emotions are a result of obedience and not the means to get closer to God.

CK member #04 (???)
Old 03-19-2007, 10:06 AM #19
A4C
Oranges Revolt

A4C plays in the PSP
Quote:
Great to hear that. I will continue to lift you up and your family. Just keep us posted so we can pass the praise reports to our prayer groups (I know my PG was like "whoa" when I shared all the things you and your family went through).
for a moment I was like what is PG? then I realized prayer group, yeah its been some crazy weeks as of late. I tell you what though there has been alot of good too.

Old 03-19-2007, 10:09 AM #20
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4C View Post
for a moment I was like what is PG? then I realized prayer group, yeah its been some crazy weeks as of late. I tell you what though there has been alot of good too.
Now that I was re-reading that, yeah, I forgot to say that PG is for Prayer Group. sry.

Anyway, I think the passage for today fits very nicely with your comment there.

2 Cor. 4:16-18
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

CK member #04 (???)
Old 03-19-2007, 10:13 AM #21
Sittin_duk
Woooohoooo...

Quote:
I see. No offense, but I kinda woulda walked out too. No Word = no edification. To me emotions are a result of obedience and not the means to get closer to God.
What do you mean? If I had wanted to walk out, I still wouldn't have, because the people playing had spent a TON of time getting ready for the service.
Closed Thread