Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-08-2013, 03:11 PM #43
egoguy21

Awsome!! thanks guys i guess my next question would be what are some teams that play there regularly if i could hit them up on here that would be even more awsome!1
egoguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2013, 06:31 PM #44
firebirdboss15

firebirdboss15 is playing at Living Legends VI
firebirdboss15 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterShocK View Post
Most of that was built to facilitate a big game script but is also slated for removal. We are in the process of building a series of small structures that will replicate a rustic jungle village that will extend from the uwl field all the way to the main fort. This should make for a very large field for the growing open play games and give everyone a lot of places to hide and maneuver. We also are still building more to go onto the ravine and death valley fields so please stay tuned ,lots of good stuff coming to the Badlandz
When is the construction supposed to start on this "rustic village"?
firebirdboss15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:51 AM #45
BluBlur

BluBlur owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BluBlur supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelativeAsh View Post
They do play speedball for open play, and although I could be wrong, I do not believe they have the open play players on the air ball fields. It is mostly on the hyperpipe speedball fields, AfterShock can confirm or deny this. They are a lot of fun to play though. You made an initial good choice as Badlandz is one of the premier BYOP fields in the country let alone the Chicago area. In addition to allowing BYOP they offer very reasonable prices on cases of paint. As Whiskey said, if you are interested in airball only, your best bet is to either start talking up some of the speedball teams to see if you can come jump in with them or else show up and start talking to teams.
Can someone confirm this? I don't see why they wouldn't let open play on airball (speedball) field..it's getting harder to find a field with good turnout for open play especially since I'm not on a team or anything but not a renter or beginner by any means. A couple friends and I have been playing indoor for a while now but it's starting to warm up so we need to find a field with good turnout and since badlandz is the home of aftershock I hope this is the place!
BluBlur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:21 AM #46
AfterShocK

Annual Supporting Member
AfterShocK is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
AfterShocK is a Professional paintball player
AfterShocK is an Ultimate field/store owner
AfterShocK works for a Paintball manufacturer
AfterShocK owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Generally the teams are done by one pm or so, after that we incorperate all levels of open play onto the airball fields. On weeks when a majority of our teams are away at events we are able to alternate between teams and walk ons.
Hope to see you soon
Badlandz Paintball Field

Like Badlandz on Facebook
BBT
Like BBT on Facebook
Planet Eclipse, GI sportz, Vforce
AfterShocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:23 PM #47
Jaskot12889

Jaskot12889 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Badlandz has made some nice new changes to window 1 & window 2 - there is just a single field now ... Window ! Nice and wide! More than suitable for 10 v 10. Plenty of bunkers. I've seen plenty of changes to current fields such as Normandy/ Death Valley/ center fort/ scrambler.
Normandy is stocked with pillar boxes at the top of the hill that make this game amazing for a feel of a real life Normandy invasion. I heard Badlandz is looking to make it better with a possible installation of a "boat bridge." Death Valley was great to play on earlier this year for 2013 UWL and is even MORE so now that summer is here and green is on the field. Center forts soon to come rustic village where legoland use to be is still pretty cool with current waist high tall grass ... Sneaking around and shooting in the tall grass is definitely an adrenaline rush. Scrambler has been my recent favor of field and adds an intense feel for hyperball for the smaller crowd of > or = 3v3
Badlandz has started 2013 off amazingly so.
RRDP is proud to be sponsored by BBT and were glad to call the Badlandz our home field
Jaskot12889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:17 AM #48
AfterShocK

Annual Supporting Member
AfterShocK is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
AfterShocK is a Professional paintball player
AfterShocK is an Ultimate field/store owner
AfterShocK works for a Paintball manufacturer
AfterShocK owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thanks for the compliments! We will be adding more to Normandy this week and have ordered the lumber and metal panels for the little village to be built in the field by fort. You keep coming out and we`ll keep building
Badlandz Paintball Field

Like Badlandz on Facebook
BBT
Like BBT on Facebook
Planet Eclipse, GI sportz, Vforce
AfterShocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:01 PM #49
KristinAshley
Kill em' all

KristinAshley plays in the PSP
KristinAshley plays in the APPA D5 division
KristinAshley has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit