has been a member for 10 years
talisman owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
talisman owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
talisman has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
talisman has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
talisman supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by StR8KiLLzZz View Post
If your gun shoots fine with the stock core then use the stock core, there really no need to upgrade.
+1 shoot stock until u get familiar with the luxe and o-ring sizing, then go back to the pooty. I had a similar issue. I used stock, fell in love with the gun, spent time learning and sizing o-rings, now I love the pooty as well.
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2012, 09:01 PM #23
talisman

One more thing, you are going to be AMAZED at how awesome that gun is. I have ripper Vic, geo 2.1, had several dms, marq 7 rapper, .... Nothing comes close.

I'm trying to get a clone gt, some peeps are saying it is as smooth as luxe, I will judge for myself.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:03 PM #24
talisman

Ok, one more, one more thing.

Never try to use crap paint with it. --------------> https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3799753

Last edited by talisman : 05-11-2012 at 09:19 PM.
talisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:34 AM #25
rafydorado
PR baller!!!!

rafydorado plays in the PSP
rafydorado supports Team VICIOUS
rafydorado plays in the APPA D4 division
rafydorado supports DLX Technology
Thumbs up

my teammate has my luxe right now setting it for me, he he told me he was going to put the stock bolt with the pooty ndz can and the pooty ndz guide, instead of the pooty bolt, in other words, he is going to use the whole pooty core, leaving out the pooty bolt ans puting the stock bolt instead, he hold me it is better this way becouse he also was having issueas with his pooty bolt himself with his luxe. it seams that the mayor problem people have is the pooty bolt.. dou you think it is better to use the stock bolt with the pooty can and guide???

also i want to state that the previous owner of this luxe sent me a really nice luxe with no problems or damage, and he is telling the truth in the replys on this thread, i am not dissapointed whatsoever, im just traying to figure out how to use the pooty core he sent me for extra..

thanx everyone for helping me...
FIN CAMO LUXE
rafydorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:35 AM #26
rafydorado
PR baller!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfarmy View Post
Just to chime in since this is my old luxe, at first the pooty core wasnt cycling correctly so I popped in the stock core and it shot fine, then cleaned and relubed the pooty core and it worked great for a practice the following weekend, took it out and cleaned and relubed and then it wouldn't cycle again properly the nest weekend so I stuck the stock core back in, the ft screw back in and raised the dwell to 16 and fsdo to 7 and the gun worked fine, after that we made the trade.

All the orings on the pooty core are the ones that came on the core since when I received the luxe the core was bought brand new and used once. I also sent a 5x oring rebuild kit in the trade so he has all the possible orings he will need along with the few extra pooty sends with the core.

Also to add the pooty core settings were set to dwell 11, fsdo 0 and ft screw out
my teammate has my luxe right now setting it for me, he he told me he was going to put the stock bolt with the pooty ndz can and the pooty ndz guide, instead of the pooty bolt, in other words, he is going to use the whole pooty core, leaving out the pooty bolt ans puting the stock bolt instead, he hold me it is better this way becouse he also was having issueas with his pooty bolt himself with his luxe. it seams that the mayor problem people have is the pooty bolt.. dou you think it is better to use the stock bolt with the pooty can and guide???

also i want to state that the previous owner of this luxe sent me a really nice luxe with no problems or damage, and he is telling the truth in the replys on this thread, i am not dissapointed whatsoever, im just traying to figure out how to use the pooty core he sent me for extra..

thanx everyone for helping me...
FIN CAMO LUXE
Old 05-12-2012, 01:57 PM #27
Desperado_Ghost
Started playing in 1998

Desperado_Ghost is playing at Living Legends V
Desperado_Ghost is for the Gunfight
Desperado_Ghost is for the Gunfight
Desperado_Ghost posts videos on PbNation
Desperado_Ghost is reppin' sidebar 4 life
I suggest checking with Pooty himself. After dealing with him over the last week, I highly suggest him for all of your luxe needs.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:21 PM #28
Shemp 5
"Agglet"

Shemp 5 is playing at Living Legends V
Shemp 5 supports DLX Technology
ok i didnt read the whole thread. but judging from the original post, you can
1. sell the pooty core and stick with the stock core
2. trade the pooty core for a 2.0 core +cash(2.0 cores arent as picky with orings)
3. keep the core and send it to pooty and have him get it up and running.

i had problems with my pooty core but i sent it in to chris and he got it running all well. actually just got it today. and it is absolutaly fantastic. zero kick. absolutaly nothing. well worth it imo

Agg Mafia/DaLuxe Mob/Ego Mafia
Shemp 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:01 AM #29
rafydorado
PR baller!!!!

i watched the pooty oring fit video and changed all the inner can orings from clear to color ones , and the guide orings as well as he told me. i realy dont know if it works cause i ran out of air.

but i have a question, a frind of mine that has a luxe told me to run the stock bolt and stock guide with the pooty ndz core, does this really worrks? can i just stick with my stock bolt and stock guide ans use the pooty can instead of stock can?

and if so, does changing the inner pooty can orings affect the performance using the stock bolt with it?

help me here people, thanx..
FIN CAMO LUXE
Old 05-14-2012, 02:11 PM #30
Ragin Cajun
CLICK, CLICK, BOOM

Ragin Cajun is a founding member
Ragin Cajun is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
You can run any combination of bolt parts besides the 2.0 bolt itself because of the spring. A stock bolt and guide along with the ndz can will work but it could very well be a can issue. I know the ndz cans were made with a slightly looser tolerance than stock.
Ragin Cajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 04:59 PM #31
boissey68
Worlds Smallest Giant

boissey68 is playing at Living Legends VI
boissey68 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
boissey68 supports Team VICIOUS
boissey68 posts videos on PbNation
boissey68 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
boissey68 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
boissey68 supports DLX Technology
i had the same problem. I put a generous amount of lube on the orings on the outside of the core and it works great.

dwell: 10
FSDO: off
JOKER CLONE VX
GREEN SPIRE
SLIME NINJA 68/4500
LAKE PLACID VIKINGS
-GI Sportz -Procaps -VForce -MACDEV - PbNation
boissey68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:47 PM #32
xCrU3LtYx
Give me the formuoli

xCrU3LtYx owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
xCrU3LtYx supports Team VICIOUS
xCrU3LtYx has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
xCrU3LtYx has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
xCrU3LtYx supports DLX Technology
first off, use either the recommended Dow33 (Sleek) or monkey poo for lube. Don't chinch out on it either, get the orings nice a coated and coat the outside of the bolt its self. I had the same problem when i first got mine, but after a good lubing its works absolutely incredibly and wouldn't imagine shooting the gun with any other core. That being said, everyone has there own preference. Personally, even if you decide to run the stock core, keep the Pooty core. Its price is fixed and works on all luxes. Give it a shot and later on you can trade/sell or w/e you want seeing how it is extremely unlikely for it loose its value over the next 6 months to a year. Regardless of how you run it, the luxe will be one of the best if not the best shooting marker out there, you will not be disappointed.

EDIT: If your still having troubles send Pooty51 a pm and I'm 100% sure he'll be more than happy to assist you and get your luxe firing on all 8 again. Also, get an Efrod or a Eigen Ring to improve efficiency if the gun does not have either atm.

TDOTBALLERS FEEDBACK 29+/0-
xCrU3LtYx is offline   Reply With Quote