PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-26-2005, 10:35 PM #1
VPB

Feedback 4 VPB

You know what to do. Leave feedback if youve ever dealt with me on here. Thanks...

V
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-24-2005, 08:53 PM #2
SinisterAngel

Quick payment, kept in touch the whole time, and even payed shipping. I wish all transactions went as smooth as ours. Would definitely consider doing business with him again. A++

Thanks once again my friend
Old 10-24-2005, 09:04 PM #3
Ruthless~RK~Kustoms

Easy Trade...

Everything went nicely and he was easy to keep in touch with. I would recommend trading with him to anyone. PBN needs more B/S/T members like this. A+
Old 10-30-2005, 01:44 AM #4
swatguym4

has been a member for 10 years
VERY REASONABLE PRICES!!! fast trader, great communication, everything was in perfect condition. A+++!!! DONT EVEN THINK TWICE TO DO BUISNESS WITH THIS GUY!!!
http://specialopspaintball.com/brigade/main.asp USE MY CODE 52308
Old 11-12-2005, 03:40 PM #5
MarcDJudge

MarcDJudge is a founding member
Great prices, great product, and great seller. The Nintendo DS that I bought from him was just like new, and he even threw in 2 free games that were not part of the deal. I would gladly do business with him again.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:10 AM #6
di3sira3

di3sira3 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
quick shipment. as soon as he got the money the pda was at my front door and in perfect condition. great seller all around. will definately do business with him again
I think the world would be way cooler if we would have domesticated the bear instead the horse. Oh you pranced around, jumped a stick and ate some hay? Big deal, my bear just ate a hobo, paw-****ed a bee hive then roared so hard deaf people heard it.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever." -Ghandi
my feedback

DUCATI Monster
Old 04-06-2006, 04:38 PM #7
WgPAuTo
EIO President

WgPAuTo is a Supporting Member
Ok I really do not care what happens here... I made a deal on Feb 26 for his Proto 06.. He was to ship first.. He told me it got shipped but I never got a tracking number.. Horrible communication.. kept making excuses. He went from talking to me to p/ming me to signing off or blocking me on aim. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY. In this last p/m a week and a half ago he told me this
Actually I didnt. I thought you were lookin into it. I had prom this weekend, so I was really busy. I think its pretty safe to say my stuff is gone. :/

A 800 dollar gun and all he can do is :/.. Yeah right

Terrible trade would never do business with NEVER
F-----------------------------------------------
Disgrace to the nation