Old 08-03-2012, 12:01 PM #43
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempted View Post
I judge nobody based on their religious belief, or lack there of. I watch muslims kill their own families, rape and torture, force young girls into marriage and squawk something about a snackbar every time they kill someone. They beat the women that don't service them how they want, and they kill them to save "family honor" after they are raped. As far as I'm concerned I don't want anything related to them even brought up in the same sentence as my good, honest, respectable, hard working, TRUE friends. We use weapons to hunt game for sport, but we never, ever kill anything without a purpose. All of our sporting game is eaten, all of the harmful predators are disposed of in order to save the game(deer, pig, bear, quail, turkey). We never killed things for fun.

Now he is squawking about Dennis Rodman.
1 - Those things you mentioned happen in all religions and even with people that hold no religious belief. Stop the blanket generalizations.

2 - In Muslim communities where those acts occur, they occur as a cultural thing, not a religious thing. It doesn't state anywhere in the Qu'ran to commit such acts. These acts occur because the culture is young and still somewhat barbaric. You are very fortunate to be born and raised in a society that has already gone through those stages.

3 - No one cares about your hunting.

4 - Your "snackbar" shines of bigotry.

5 - Acting the way you act will receive no remorse from most people, despite what happened to your friends. You now look like you're simply craving attention at the expense of your friends' lives.

6 - Your friends died. It sucks, but we all die. We're all dying right now. It is the only thing in life that you can be 100% sure of. So it's best to simply get passed it and move on. Either you believe they're in a better place or you believe that their time is simply up and it's unfortunate they didn't get to experience more in life, but in the end, it's all meaningless anyways, so it's not too bad. Sulking over what's already happened is nothing more than a waste of your time.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien

Last edited by Treghc : 08-03-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2012, 12:10 PM #44
LOL Renegade

Quote:
I judge nobody based on their religious belief, or lack there of. I watch muslims kill their own families, rape and torture, force young girls into marriage and squawk something about a snackbar every time they kill someone. They beat the women that don't service them how they want, and they kill them to save "family honor" after they are raped. As far as I'm concerned I don't want anything related to them even brought up in the same sentence as my good, honest, respectable, hard working, TRUE friends. We use weapons to hunt game for sport, but we never, ever kill anything without a purpose. All of our sporting game is eaten, all of the harmful predators are disposed of in order to save the game(deer, pig, bear, quail, turkey). We never killed things for fun.

Now he is squawking about Dennis Rodman.
Now you're just being ignorant as ****.

The taliban is to muslims like WBC is to christians.

You've got a lot more in common with an average American muslim than you probably think or would even like to admit.
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 03:28 PM #45
Tempted (Banned)

Who said anything about the Taliban? Is that who you think does the things I mentioned?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=703_1344018191
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ef6_1343893889
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4b3_1284774613
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ca6_1268845434
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5fb_1194470829
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1cb_1343300773
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e58_1343782535

Any more questions?
Tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:11 PM #46
LOL Renegade

I'll let abstract handle those videos because I'm not nearly qualified enough to talk about them.

Point being: You didn't have to be a sniveling little **** when he tried to console you.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:37 PM #47
The Abstract
Reject Diversity

1) Honor killings are forbidden in Islam, and are not mentioned in the Qur'an nor Sunnah. They are evident in all Middle Eastern cultures, regardless of religion (see Yazidi girl in Iraq being stoned to death for marrying a Muslim). They're also equally evident in Hindu culture

2) There is no such thing as a forced conversion in Islam. There is no logic in a "forced conversion"

3) I'd rather have a book that sets clear guidelines on how to fight with your wife (hitting is an absolute last resort, can't hit in the face, can't hit with an object, can't leave a mark, can't do damage, can't raise your hand above your chest). A symbolic hitting which should absolutely only be a last resort is a stark contrast from the "get drunk and beat your wife to a pulp" mentality you southerners have. It's NEVER ENCOURAGED to hit your wife, (Muhammad never beat his wives) but as a last resort, it sets clear and honest guidelines where if you CAN'T PREVENT YOURSELF FROM IT, then do it lightly and humanely. And of course someone who "beats" his wife in a Muslim country is not viewed as honorable, usually people just think he's a scumbag who abuses his wife.

"And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect." (Ar-Rum: 21)

"Live with them (your wives) on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and Allah brings about through it a great deal of good." (An-Nisa': 19)

Abu Hurairah related to us that the Messenger of Allah said: “Among Muslims they are more perfect in Faith who are perfect in morals, and, (in fact), the best of you are those who are best to their wives.” {Tirmidhi}

"Some (women) visited my family complaining about their husbands (beating them). These (husbands) are not the best of you." - Prophet Muhammad

It is related by Sayyidah Aisha (the wife of Prophet Muhammad) that the Messenger of Allah said:“Among Muslims his Faith is more perfect whose behavior towards (everyone) is good, and (particularly), towards his wife is of love and kindness.” {Tirmidhi}

Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reports the Prophet (pbuh) to have said, "Never a believer hates a believing woman. If he hates one of her manners, he may admire another. " [Narrated by Ahmad and Muslim]

The Prophet (s) said: "Do not beat your wife." He also said: "Do not strike your wife in the face." The expiation for striking one's slave in the face is to set him or her free on the spot, but what expiation is there for striking one's wife? The Prophet (s) condemned the man who beats his wife in the day and then approaches her at night. And to beat her to the extent of inflicting serious injury is enough grounds for her to obtain divorce from the judge.

A large number of hadiths (traditions of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him) contain the explicit, emphatic prohibition, “Do not beat your wives!”

This same concept was held, even today, as an acceptable practice by Christians. Only an idiot would think Islam condones violently beating your wife.

Last edited by The Abstract : 08-03-2012 at 05:21 PM.
The Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:51 PM #48
Tempted (Banned)

Dude you just condoned hitting a woman. Not just any woman, but your WIFE. You are slime. A waste of life. Next time you think about hitting a woman, call me instead. While I might not be close, I'm sure I've got a few thousand US Armed Forces friends I can drop an email to.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:00 PM #49
LOL Renegade

Quote:
Dude you just condoned hitting a woman. Not just any woman, but your WIFE. You are slime. A waste of life. Next time you think about hitting a woman, call me instead. While I might not be close, I'm sure I've got a few thousand US Armed Forces friends I can drop an email to.
He didn't condone ****. It's more of a harm reduction tactic that explains "IF you're going to do it, here is how". If there was no written standard, what's to stop him from just bashing her head in right there?

You wouldn't say that a college level drug/alcohol class condones drinking and using drugs just because they tell you how to do them with minimal harm if you do decide to.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:11 PM #50
The Abstract
Reject Diversity

Quote:
Like I said, you're just an idiot. I guess you can't fix stupid. I've probably got more US Marine and Army friends and family than you do, but I'm not going to pretend to call them over the internet like I'm some e-bamf.

Last edited by The Abstract : 08-03-2012 at 05:19 PM.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:09 PM #51
Tempted (Banned)

Actually he did condone hitting a woman you retard. I promise you that however many friends you think you have in the armed forces is miniscule. We do not trust you, too many times you have stabbed us in the back after lying to our face. We simply keep you thinking we like you in order to use you later down the road. Don't believe me? Talk **** about a soldier to one of your armed forces "friends" and see what happens.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:11 PM #52
The Abstract
Reject Diversity

I talk **** to them all the time and tell them they're worthless pawns who do the bidding of the politicians. They usually laugh and then we continue on with the party. They're not ignorant e-bamf dirtbags like yourself with a stick up their *** because they killed their friends.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:18 PM #53
Treghc

Quote:
Apparently you have the mental capacity of a jellyfish.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Old 08-03-2012, 06:24 PM #54
LOL Renegade

Quote:
Actually he did condone hitting a woman you retard. I promise you that however many friends you think you have in the armed forces is miniscule. We do not trust you, too many times you have stabbed us in the back after lying to our face. We simply keep you thinking we like you in order to use you later down the road. Don't believe me? Talk **** about a soldier to one of your armed forces "friends" and see what happens.
Man, shut the **** up already.

I can only hope these friends of yours weren't as dumb as you are
Old 08-03-2012, 06:25 PM #55
Treghc

It's funny that he thinks his military buddies would risk their entire career to harm an innocent individual. Makes me wonder if he actually has military friends at all.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Old 08-03-2012, 06:30 PM #56
Tempted (Banned)

You call a woman beater innocent? No, they are slum and deserve a very slow death. I have no problem knowing a woman beater is dead, they finally get what they deserve in hell.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:37 PM #57
komodo_117

Boy, this sub-forum is a goldmine of retards. I think I need to stop in here more often.

No wait, I shouldn't. OP, any condolences I might have given you were thrown out the window the moment you showed what a ****-eating ****** you are. It's an awful shame you didn't decide to go hunting with your equally racist and non-surprisingly ignorant friends.
komodo_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:39 PM #58
Treghc

Quote:
You call a woman beater innocent? No, they are slum and deserve a very slow death. I have no problem knowing a woman beater is dead, they finally get what they deserve in hell.
He never said he beat women.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Old 08-03-2012, 11:10 PM #59
EricS6661

I am ashamed at every ****ing one of you. Grow the **** up.

Tempted only wanted support and now you guys start throwing generalizations and stereotypes around, and not to mention religion in each others faces. Stop it. It's ****ing childish.

Last edited by EricS6661 : 08-03-2012 at 11:13 PM.
EricS6661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:11 PM #60
The_Hawk
There Is No Society

The_Hawk is reppin' sidebar 4 life
I actually felt sorry for you until I found out what an ignorant, hateful piece of **** you really are. I wish you had been in that cabin, I really do.
Let's jam

"Originally posted by pok3ypuppy: LOL SOMEBODY SHOULD SIG THIS."
The_Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:38 PM #61
Treghc

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricS6661 View Post
I am ashamed at every ****ing one of you. Grow the **** up.

Tempted only wanted support and now you guys start throwing generalizations and stereotypes around, and not to mention religion in each others faces. Stop it. It's ****ing childish.
... HE is the one throwing generalizations and stereotypes around. Read the thread...

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Old 08-03-2012, 11:42 PM #62
EricS6661

Edit: I'm done with this. He may have said some inappropriate things but the other members using his dead friends to try and hurt him is just wrong. Plain and simple.

Last edited by EricS6661 : 08-03-2012 at 11:54 PM.
EricS6661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:07 AM #63
Treghc

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricS6661 View Post
Edit: I'm done with this. He may have said some inappropriate things but the other members using his dead friends to try and hurt him is just wrong. Plain and simple.
Not plain and simple at all. If he wants respect, he should be respectful. But no, he's making a call to arms to harm other members of this forum for things they never even said. One person so far as blatantly used his dead friends as a source of attack, but apart from that, all anyone has said is that he shouldn't expect solace when he's using such outlandish generalizations in a hurtful way.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien