Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-23-2005, 03:35 PM #127
D:< @ DYNASTY
so pitted.

has been a member for 10 years
D:< @ DYNASTY posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffry
its like a bazillion and 3/4 degrees out here....

i take better pics than kyle
newb

01' Billy Wing Ironmen + 02' Mark Knop Avalanche jerseys.
2004 Prototype JT Team pants.
Rare flex parts - Celtic, Black Techno + more.
Shocker, Intimidator, 98 Custom.

"there is a property in the horizon which no man has but he whose eye can integrate all the parts"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-23-2005, 04:12 PM #128
Vegas Ace
MyCouchPullsOut IDont

Vegas Ace is a Supporting Member
Who is playing with hk? I see some legacy guys besides kenny.

and nice pics.
Old 07-23-2005, 04:33 PM #129
so pitted.

basically ninjas and irates are playing for HK for right now, updates later

"there is a property in the horizon which no man has but he whose eye can integrate all the parts"
Old 07-23-2005, 06:41 PM #130
reactionkilla
Go Pack Go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffry
its like a bazillion and 3/4 degrees out here....

i take better pics than kyle
Im angry at you. You did nothing to get me an olive XXXL PbN longsleeve.

Green Bay Packers
Miami Hurricanes
Michgan Wolverines
Denver Nuggets
Old 07-23-2005, 07:53 PM #131
so_cal_kid1

Old 07-23-2005, 08:38 PM #132
bos_2005

I belive Kenny and Skemp are playing with HK for the tourny.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:41 PM #133
so pitted.

hk is agg.

HKHKHKHKHHKHKHKHKHK

Old 07-23-2005, 11:25 PM #134
InToX

what legacy people are playing on icemen cause there doing pretty good in 6th
Old 07-24-2005, 04:11 AM #135
||AA||Spyder
|| Paintball = &amp;amp;amp;lt;3 ||

||AA||Spyder is a Supporting Member
Looks like their doing pretty good because their up in second place right now. Lets see how the finals play out.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:35 AM #136
so pitted.

well, i got my lucky underwear and shorts today, hopefully they work for both of us

Old 07-24-2005, 10:12 PM #137
shockerballer

this is an example of a very smart man. BOYCOT HK!!!!! hk is just another team that plays paintball. Fashion in paintball is not what its about and anybody who thinks otherwise is ignorant and doesnt deserv to play. Sure if you like a type of clothing wear it but wear it for a reson, Not because everybody else does. The day i see paintball clothing at a fashion show is the day i quit, and it looks like its not too far away. If you hate paintball fads and paintball fashion support not supporting hk. But most of all be yourself and not some loser who wears designer print logos on theyre headbands and calls themselves agg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeJatho
What division does HK even play? when was the last time they made Semis?

Sorry guys, this is just my opinion, but it seems skill and talent are more important than how "agg" a team is.

IF you are going to support a team, it might as well be a GOOD team like XSV or Dynasty. Wanting to be part of an imaginary "army" just to be E-cool is a dumb reason to support a team.

Oh by the way, when was the last time any of you hosers actually supported HK? just adding "I support HK" to your sig is not actual support.
Old 07-24-2005, 10:24 PM #138
so pitted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockerballer
this is an example of a very smart man. BOYCOT HK!!!!! hk is just another team that plays paintball. Fashion in paintball is not what its about and anybody who thinks otherwise is ignorant and doesnt deserv to play. Sure if you like a type of clothing wear it but wear it for a reson, Not because everybody else does. The day i see paintball clothing at a fashion show is the day i quit, and it looks like its not too far away. If you hate paintball fads and paintball fashion support not supporting hk. But most of all be yourself and not some loser who wears designer print logos on theyre headbands and calls themselves agg.
People who think that thinks that HK and their supporters only care about how they look and know ab****ally nothing about them before "joining the bandwagon" are ignorant.

I GARUNTEE more people hate HK for no or some absolutally lame reason than there are people who no absolutalloy nothing about them. I'm tired of people who think that people wear stuff because they want to look like someone else because of their reputation. You wear something because you like the syle and how it looks.

Just ****ing go away, your useless.

Old 07-25-2005, 12:05 AM #139
Choppa'

Quote:
Originally Posted by D:< @ DYNASTY
People who think that thinks that HK and their supporters only care about how they look and know ab****ally nothing about them before "joining the bandwagon" are ignorant.

I GARUNTEE more people hate HK for no or some absolutally lame reason than there are people who no absolutalloy nothing about them. I'm tired of people who think that people wear stuff because they want to look like someone else because of their reputation. You wear something because you like the syle and how it looks.

Just ****ing go away, your useless.
I have to disagree, at least on the issue about people that hate them for no reason, and people that like them for no reason. I think there are tons more people who like them just to be kool, with a k not a c But seriously, there are more
Old 07-26-2005, 10:35 AM #140
OaklandDogs187
RIP Towlie

OaklandDogs187 plays in the PSP
OaklandDogs187 plays in the APPA D4 division
Sure, there are people like that, but you have NO and I mean NO right to assume that everyone of us is exactly like that. I know for a fact that many people on PBN that support HK are really good players. I also know they have been supporting longer than when it was this cool "trend". For example, if I wanted to be cool for supporting them, I would have quit when it blew up huge, into this fad. I myself have been supporting for over a year now. It used to be a small, select group, and now look what it has become. It's not as cool to support anymore, but look at me, I'm still supporting, aren't I. Don't come in here and judge everyone of us, because quite frankly, I'm sick of it, as well as I'm sure everyone else is getting pretty sick of it. Just because you have some personal vendetta against all these people who look fresh, while stomping your ***, doesn't mean you have to hate everybody who has an HK item.

So, if you have a mature response, that doesn't deal with judging all of us, without first knowing the facts, post it. If you don't, shut up and quit talking, because we are ALL sick of people like you.

Thanks,

Brandon

èsKay
Old 07-26-2005, 11:07 AM #141
Choppa'

Quote:
Originally Posted by OaklandDogs187
Sure, there are people like that, but you have NO and I mean NO right to assume that everyone of us is exactly like that. I know for a fact that many people on PBN that support HK are really good players. I also know they have been supporting longer than when it was this cool "trend". For example, if I wanted to be cool for supporting them, I would have quit when it blew up huge, into this fad. I myself have been supporting for over a year now. It used to be a small, select group, and now look what it has become. It's not as cool to support anymore, but look at me, I'm still supporting, aren't I. Don't come in here and judge everyone of us, because quite frankly, I'm sick of it, as well as I'm sure everyone else is getting pretty sick of it. Just because you have some personal vendetta against all these people who look fresh, while stomping your ***, doesn't mean you have to hate everybody who has an HK item.

So, if you have a mature response, that doesn't deal with judging all of us, without first knowing the facts, post it. If you don't, shut up and quit talking, because we are ALL sick of people like you.

Thanks,

Brandon
Cmon, i never judged all of 'you'.Sure, i said there were alot of people who act like they support hk, but i also give props to the people who are tru supporters. I never bashed HK or there supports in any way. I even wished them luck at denver( i wished they got 2nd next to tx storm of course). I didnt flame anyone, or start any arguments. Did you read any of my posts???
Old 07-26-2005, 11:18 AM #142
OaklandDogs187
RIP Towlie

Yes I did. It just irritates me when people post ignorant ****. It wasn't all directed to you, but everybody else who posted something in this thread. I'm just fed up with all of the bull****.

Brandon

èsKay
Old 07-26-2005, 08:11 PM #143
pirate
mutiny!

pirate is a Supporting Member
pirate is a founding member
Hey MW Army, where do you think the army part of your name came from? I know you're a l33t n00b and all but if you ever have anything to say to us you can say it to me in person, I'm the one who isn't hiding behind my screen name.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:27 PM #144
OaklandDogs187
RIP Towlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate
Hey MW Army, where do you think the army part of your name came from? I know you're a l33t n00b and all but if you ever have anything to say to us you can say it to me in person, I'm the one who isn't hiding behind my screen name.
There it is. Someone willing to back up their ****.

Brandon

èsKay
Old 07-27-2005, 01:47 AM #145
skeletar
The Shootist

MW ARMY is no one affiliated with the actual Midwest Army, just an FYI.
he's just another poser.
-Skel
Friend of Jebron Johnson.
Old 07-27-2005, 02:18 AM #146
PaintballKen

HAHA jabroni johnson!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111