Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-23-2010, 12:57 AM #1
cubanb_82

holster for a chaser

wondering if there are anymore holsters that a chaser would fit in other than the leg holster offered by kingman?mine keeps loosening while running so looking for other options.
cubanb_82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2010, 08:25 PM #2
Noltez
Ψ

Hey and welcome.

You might wanna do a quick search before asking a question. It's not that we mind the traffic - there's very few KT owners so far - but your questions was asked and discussed at length in this thread already;

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3440393

Please post up with whatever you get. I really like this little pistol and would like to see others enjoying it too.

....▪Young Players "Making Money" FAQ
....▪General Shipping Costs Guide & FAQ
Noltez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 01:02 AM #3
cubanb_82

doesn't really look like it was discussed except by you and one other person.and i mentioned not liking the thigh rig because it would loosen up when playing.no big deal though.
just looking for something diffrent than a thigh holster for this awkward shaped gun.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:07 AM #4
CNYpaintballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubanb_82 View Post
doesn't really look like it was discussed except by you and one other person.and i mentioned not liking the thigh rig because it would loosen up when playing.no big deal though.
just looking for something diffrent than a thigh holster for this awkward shaped gun.
I am actually contemplating mounting my leg holster to my tac vest as a cross draw setup. I like the thigh holster but for woodsball it ends up not working out too well.

The holster that was mentioned in the other thread is versatile enough to be modified to attach to anything and done right, could be converted to a belt holster.

A small forum I run. Check it out:
http://www.garageretreat.com/forums/

Last edited by CNYpaintballer : 09-24-2010 at 07:15 AM.
CNYpaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 03:53 PM #5
cubanb_82

i was thinking about maybe cutting off the adjustable straps and attaching velcro straps to see if that keeps it in place a little better.for me the straps loosen when you bend down alot playing woodsball and running.so your left with a thigh rig that should be known as a crotch rig.if the velcro doesn't work i might just cut the leg part off and attach it right to the belt and keep it on the hip.
Old 12-23-2010, 06:07 PM #6
John S.

has been a member for 10 years
Hip Holster.

http://www.shopatron.com/products/pr....0.0.0.0?pp=8&
Old 01-06-2011, 02:14 AM #7
BadgerBrigade

Eooo... Good posts.... lots of KT owners have this problem! My girlfriend and I both have KT's and we searched and searched... & I MEAN SEARCHED!... gun shops, The Military Surplus store and the paintball shops in the area. Nothing worked.. I ordered a TPX holster at the end of the search and it was the best of the 50 or so I tried. The problem is you need a holster that is set up for a big gun and once you get that holster you will find the gun will sit too deep and the clip release button will get depressed and there goes your clip...

I found something later that made me laugh my A** off.... Just as CNYpaintballer found the "chest is best!" Once I found a holster and moded it to not drop the clip I found that no matter how you thigh or hip position your sidearm, in an open sprint it will flap all around, plus when doing CQB I find it bumps the wall when I move to a wall....

So, Back to the thing that made me laugh...I have a vest with pod holders on the front, I was frustrated with the holster bangin' the wall so I put The gun in the last pod pouch holder on my vest (that's the pod pouch I use for utility anyway), I have a squeegee in there, extra KT clip, and the gun fits in fine (from top of the slide over the trigger; meaning the gun sits inside enough to cover the trigger gaurd), then the pod holder flap goes down over the top of the pistol's grip area and velcro's the gun in place. I can now charge across the field at top speed and the guns goin no where! After playing with it like this twice I found I LOVE IT LIKE THAT!

Try it dude.... Stick it in a pod pouch holder! Same Diameter type fit!

Good luck from The BadgerBrigade

Last edited by BadgerBrigade : 01-06-2011 at 02:40 AM. Reason: 4got something
BadgerBrigade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:41 AM #8
BadgerBrigade

P.S. If anyone has a used one, please let me know... I would like to get another for a friend.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:43 PM #9
Bluey-care bears

Have no fear you lot, as it happens , Can make leather holsters for any gun out there, Well I don`t ! ! but a friend of mine does here in the Chippenham , Wiltshire , UK . he makes saddles , Quivers for your arrows and all sorts with leather......Bluey .....care-bears-uk.com
Bluey-care bears is offline   Reply With Quote