Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-02-2008, 11:17 PM #1
kcsaints41

are dye c6's still a good buy?

i found a pair of dye c6 pants for 20 bucks slightly used. in other's opinions, is this a good buy? or wouly you save up and buy some c7 or 8's?
kcsaints41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2008, 11:28 PM #2
pbmike88
Wasted Generation

has been a member for 10 years
hell yea..go for it....and plus..if they r crappy or u dont like em..its only 20 bucks. u could sell em to a friend or somethin for 40. lol.

ALL OUT PAINTBALL
pbmike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 01:58 AM #3
NadeMagnet

has been a member for 10 years
Great deal, you'd be retarded to pass that up. The c6 are great pants. I like the design of the c7 a bit more but they don't seem to be as well made as the c6.
I've only owned my c7s for a few months and the ends of the material is starting to fray. The fraying hasn't reached any seams and I'm not sure it will cause of the heavy stitch but it's been quite annoying to keep cutting or burning threads off them. I've also seen many other pairs of c7 do the same thing.
My c6 on the other hand didn't do that at all. If they didn't have a hole in the knee they'd be in better condition then the c7 and I wore them for over 2 years.
Old 08-03-2008, 05:45 PM #4
kcsaints41

thanks alot for your guys help. i bought them!
kcsaints41 is offline   Reply With Quote