ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-01-2013, 11:33 AM #295
Electric WOP
Sicilian Sauce

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
Electric WOP owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Electric WOP supports Ninja Paintball
Thank you for all of the recent interest in the Pr1me Program. We think it is awesome that more and more tournament players from the south are getting involved and trying to make things happen for the sport. And we as a team hope to try and represent the southeast proudly and as best we can. Good stuff.

Currently, all Prime lines from D5 to D2 are set for the season. That being said, we are always interested in scouting new talent. Keep your eye on the Prime FB page and our blog at www.teampr1me.com for open practice days. That is your best bet as a player interested in the Prime program. Take those specific dates to make it out there, introduce yourself, get to know us and show us your skills. I promise you we don't bite and will give you a genuine, honest assesment. We look forward to meeting you and hopefully, help you progress your game.

There is no guarantee that you will land a spot by showing up to the open practices. There are a number of factors that play into something like that. What we can say with general certainty is that there is a good chance you will learn one or two things you may not have known before.

In the meantime, be safe, support your local fields and crews and be safe. See you in the middle!
Electric WOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2013, 02:10 PM #296
Zollie
Keep Calm Play Paintball

Zollie owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Just passed leads heading to talladeaga! Wish i could have played some paintball!
Old 07-30-2013, 12:48 PM #297
Electric WOP
Sicilian Sauce

plays in the NXL
Wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that made this past weekend a success. Big thank you to the MiLP staff and members of CEP. A big shout out to all the competative teams that showed up and put it on the line. I had the pleasure of speaking to a number of you and wish you all the best. But most of all, I want to thank the owners of "The Farm" (not sure if they want their names in the public forum). Without their support and hard work, none of this weekend would have been possible.

Those Prime members who put in the hard work to get the facility ready (you know who you are), you are the reason we do this.

I would also like to congratulate all the winners but most especially Prime Minionz who took 1st place in D5 Raceto. You guys earned it.

Keep calm and play paintball.

Peace
Old 08-18-2013, 12:25 AM #298
reidyroo

reidyroo plays in the PSP
reidyroo plays in the APPA D4 division
Big shout out to Pr1me d2 going 3-1 in prelims at riverside, lets give them the support to get them to that 1st place!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2013, 08:54 PM #299
Electric WOP
Sicilian Sauce

plays in the NXL
It's that time of year again. Team Prime will be hosting try-outs on Nov 16th/17th out at the Farm. These try-outs are open to all Divisions and XP levels.

Prime Paintball is planning on having two PSP teams next season. One D3 or D4 and the other in D2. We also hope to have D5 and D4 MiLP teams.

The Prime Program is coming off a successful 2013 season. Our D5 team not only won the D5 MiLP series taking 1st at 4 of the 5 events (2nd at the other) but also brought home the World Cup Championship this year in D5 Race to 2. The D4 team also won their Division at MiLP and placed 13th out of 80 teams at Cup. Our D2 squad played the PSP series making Sunday Club every event and ended the season ranked 4th in the world.

If you have a positive attitude, a team mentality, are willing to learn and have the drive, commitment and ability to grind almost every weekend, then the Prime program might be a good fit for you.

Hope to see you at the Farm.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:24 PM #300
alex14

alex14 plays in the PSP
alex14 plays in the MiLP
alex14 plays in the APPA D2 division
alex14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:39 PM #301
konnorH

konnorH is a Paintball photographer
konnorH plays in the PSP
konnorH posts videos on PbNation
I'll see you guys out there!
Old 11-03-2013, 04:53 PM #302
paintking22
(◣_◢)

paintking22 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
paintking22 supports Team VICIOUS
paintking22 is Legendary
paintking22 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric WOP View Post
It's that time of year again. Team Prime will be hosting try-outs on Nov 16th/17th out at the Farm. These try-outs are open to all Divisions and XP levels. Prime Paintball is planning on having two PSP teams next season. One D3 or D4 and the other in D2.
Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like most of the current d2 guys are going to be ranked d1 by next season. Does this mean you will be looking for quite a few potential d2 players?

LUXE MOB
paintking22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:10 PM #303
Electric WOP
Sicilian Sauce

plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintking22 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like most of the current d2 guys are going to be ranked d1 by next season. Does this mean you will be looking for quite a few potential d2 players?
No sir. None of the guys will actually jump to D1. However, we are always interested in D2 talent.

More information on the try-outs:

PR1ME PROGRAM TRYOUTS

Nov. 16/17 both days 9:00AM. Field Paint Only

$100 for Sat./Sun. entry and two cases of DXS Basic Training. $40/case after.

***Players 17 years old and younger get FREE ENTRY to the tryout and may come one or both days.

Email or Msg here for address.

Players are required to come both days. If you can't make a two-day in the offseason then how can we expect you to during the grind of the season? If it's only possible for you to make one day email us at primepaintball@gmail.com or msg here on FB stating your reasons. There will also be a $20 single day entry fee.

Prime Paintball is planning on having two PSP teams next season. One D3 or D4 and the other in D2. We also hope to have D5 and D4 MiLP teams.

The Prime Program is coming off a successful 2013 season. Our D5 team not only won the D5 MiLP series taking 1st at 4 of the 5 events (2nd at the other) but also brought home the World Cup Championship this year in D5 Race to 2. The D4 team also won their Division at MiLP and placed 13th out of 80 teams at Cup. Our D2 squad played the PSP series making Sunday Club every event and ended the season ranked 4th in the world.

If you have a positive attitude, a team mentality, are willing to learn and have the drive, commitment and ability to grind almost every weekend, then the Prime program might be a good fit for you.

Hope to see you at the Farm.

Mike McGowan & Mike Bianca

Last edited by Electric WOP : 11-03-2013 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Mistake in labeling
Old 11-23-2013, 05:04 PM #304
Electric WOP
Sicilian Sauce

plays in the NXL
Now this is gonna be fun!

6MAN WOODSBALL TOURNAMENT AT PRIME BTYB NINJA!

Giving away SIX Ninja Paintball Olive Drab DURA tanks to 1st! Prizing also available by Social Paintball and Exalt Paintball.

ENTRY: $240/team. $300 if you BYOP. # of teams will be CAPPED for this event!
FIELD PAINT: GI Sportz Paintball 2star @ $40/case 4star@ $50/case.
Additional $5 OFF PER CASE for teams that RSVP!
***NO VALKEN PAINT ALLOWED FOR THIS WOODS EVENT

Email: primepaintball@gmail.com or msg us on Facebook

FORMAT:
One OPEN Division
Semi-Auto (uncapped)
10minute games. Double-flag format.
1 Team Leader/Strategist can be chosen by each squad to walk the field prior to play.
3 "attackmen" w/ limited paint with 3 "supportmen" allowed to carry more paint. 1 attackman will be labeled the "Recon" or "Scout" man and will be allowed to leave the start station a short time before the rest of his squad.
Open to any and all suggestions on format.

TERRAIN:
BEAUTIFUL BACK WOODS BAMA!
ALL Woods along a creekside Fallen trees. Pallets and other man-made obstacles will be added.

Can't wait to see ya'll there!
Old 11-29-2013, 02:59 AM #305
jetplanejj09

Hey when's another open practice?
jetplanejj09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:35 AM #306
Electric WOP
Sicilian Sauce

plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetplanejj09 View Post
Hey when's another open practice?
Like out FB page and keep an eye out for announcements on open practices. I'm not sure there will be any this month but if there are, that will be the place we will announce.

https://www.facebook.com/PrimePaintball
Old 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM #307
RodGriffin

D4 MiLP

PR1ME is looking for a few more d4 d5 players for the MiLP teams. Message me or text me at 205-965-3607.
RodGriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:51 AM #308
Electric WOP
Sicilian Sauce

plays in the NXL
Congratulations to Prime 2!

PSP's 2014 Mid Atlantic Open D4 Champions!
Old 06-02-2014, 08:25 PM #309
Electric WOP
Sicilian Sauce

plays in the NXL
Congratulations to Prime Mayhem for their 1st place finish in D4 at MiLP event #3. After a 3rd and 5th place finishes at the first two events, they worked hard and brought it together for this one!

Congratulations are in order for Prime 5 as they took second place. They took 1st at the first event, 1st at the second and 2nd at this one.

An amazing event. MiLP did an excellent job and continues to outdo themselves with each one. And the venue was top notch.

See everyone at the next MiLP at the Prime farm!
Old 06-22-2014, 09:24 PM #310
APGOB

Prime planning any practices before the prime MILP event.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:45 PM #311
Electric WOP
Sicilian Sauce

plays in the NXL
I'm sure we are. Keep your eye on our facebook page for an open practice announcement.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:27 AM #312
Electric WOP
Sicilian Sauce

plays in the NXL
Here’s a catch up post of what’s been happening with the Prime program…

Congratulations to Pr1me Mayhem for winning the MiLP Dye Primetime Challenge D4 division last month. They came together on this field and showed a great work ethic to get another win. A special thank you and shout out to our guest players Sam and Taylor from Houston Zone. They are part of the Prime family now and welcome anytime. Great players with great attitudes!

Congratulations are also in order for Pr1me 5 who won the Division 5 MiLP Dye Primetime challenge! The team was disappointed in their performance last event. After a loss to the roster, our main man and resident 16 year old JP stepped up and showed why he is a member of the team. They worked hard every weekend leading up to the event working with the D4 and D2 squads to get ready and it showed.

I am proud to announce that the D2 squad traveled out west for the 2014 PSP West Coast Open held in sunny and beautiful Riverside, CA to take 3rd place. The boys showed up having practiced the layout only one weekend prior to the event. However, it proved to be a hard and meticulous study as they performed well on all fronts showing exceptional laning off the break, smart bumps , a balanced attack and communication not yet seen by this squad. After going undefeated in the prelims and missing the buy by a sliver of a margin, they would face a team that has been a bane of sorts in the quarters: The TJ All Stars has knocked Pr1me out in quarter matches at the Dallas and Chicago events respectively… but not this time as Pr1me won the match 5-0. The semi final match to decide whether or not Pr1me would go on to play for 1st was against Boom II. Boom is a talented program out of the Chicago area who have a team playing in the PSP professional ranks. This team was smart and hungry with heavy pocket guns. They beat us straight up. Congratulations to them and Revo II (another great program whom Pr1me is all too familiar with) for their 1st and 2nd place finishes. Pr1me would meet Fuzion for 3rd place. Another smart team with a pedigree, Fuzion showed why they were there playing smart paintball. In the end, Pr1me played Pr1me paintball, a mix of intense aggression with smart game plans to take the 3rd place finish.

But wait… there is more…

Congratulations are in order for Pr1me 2 who also traveled to the PSP West Coast open! Going undefeated in prelims and dominating the Quarters and Semis, they moved on to face the very same team they beat to win the PSP MAO – SA Notorious. Unfortunately, a sequence of events (penalties) put the boys on tilt and they took the 2nd place podium. This team is really showing their skills and composure and I am incredibly proud of each and every one of them. They are hungry for Cup and will almost certainly be a force to be reckoned with while there.

That should do it. Stay tuned for more Pr1me news but first, be sure to like out Facebook page! Lots of neat stuff there. Heck, you can even win prizes!
See you at World Cup!
Old 08-20-2014, 01:36 PM #313
noonagon

noonagon is a founding member
noonagon has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
noonagon supports DLX Technology
noonagon supports Ninja Paintball
I need to get back into ballin' seriously.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:14 PM #314
Electric WOP
Sicilian Sauce

plays in the NXL
Another catch up post on the adventures of the Prime Program. It has been quite busy at the Prime camp the last several weeks. Let's recap what happened at the season closer for the Minor League Paintball series. The MiLP has proven, in our humble opinion, to be one of, if not the best, regionally run event series in the nation. Each venue and the level of competition present at these events are next to none. The MiLP Valken Championship was held in Perry, GA at the impressive Big Indian Paintball Park.

4 Prime players guested with the D3 Mississippi team Tactical Turtles to go undefeated all day only to lose to the home field team Adrenalin Army in the final match. Good job to both squads!

In D4 action, Pr1me Mayhem showed up and won all 4 of their preliminary matches but were only the second place seed heading into quarter finals behind Wicked Sportz who definitely had their game on ready to play. It would prove to be foreshadowing as both teams dispatched their quarter final opponents 4-2 and then both teams dispatching their semi final opponents 4-0! When the two teams finally met, it was a clash of titans with Pr1me Mayhem squeaking out the win 4-3 over a very determined Wicked Sportz. This solidified Pr1me Mayhem not only as the event champions but the series Champions as well. This marked their second MiLP Championship and series win in a row. Congrats boys and well played!

It looked as Pr1me 5 had the MiLP division 5 race to two series locked but two teams in the prelims decided that wasn't going to be. Care Bears Militia and Katana Ikusa both stumped the Pr1me 5 squad denying them the opportunity to move out of the prelims as well as the series Championship. A heartbreaking moment but the team realized that preparation is the key to victory. Bad timing on that particular lesson. They still should be proud as they three 1st place finishes and one 2nd place finish during the series.

Thanks to Will Lumpkin and the MiLP series for a terrific season of great events!

Now, as most of you are aware, World Cup was this past weekend. The Prime Program had 3 squads traveling to Polk City, FL's Fantasy of Flight for the PSP's World Cup of Paintball Championship event.. And what an event it would prove to be. Pr1me (the D2 squad) was coming in fresh off a 3rd place finish at PSP Riverside and Pr1me 2 (D4 PSP squad) was coming in hot after a 2nd place finish there. Pr1me Mayhem, our regional event team, would join the fight for the Cup in the Division 4 race to.

All three teams performed well with Pr1me and Pr1me 2 going undefeated in their preliminary matches and earning buys into the Quarters. Pr1me Mayhem, new to the PSP for this year, showed their ability to adjust quickly and went 3-1 moving on to the top 24 bracket. Unfortunately, it was not to be as they lost a hard fought match the next morning thus ending the dream of a Pr1me 2 and Pr1me Mayhem match up in the finals. Pr1me 2 would win their Ochos match as well as their Quarter and semis, the latter two being quite decisive. However, as fate would have it, the Pr1me 2 crew fell short and took 2nd place. Nothing to be ashamed of! A job well done!

Finally, Pr1me would go on to win both of their next two matches in the quarters and semis decisively as well winning both matches 5-1. We would face Revo II in the finals. Revo II is the little brother team of the Professional team Baltimore Revo. We know Baltimore Revo well as we could never generate a win against them and when we faced them for the Cup in 2011 on the big field, we lost. It would seem the tradition continues as, even after a valiant effort to fight back, we fell 5-3. Congrats to Revo II. Great program and Prime hopes to emulate them!

That should do it. Keep tuned here, our Facebook Page and even check out our Blog at www.primepaintball.blogspot.com for more information about the Prime Program and our upcoming tryouts!
Old 10-15-2014, 09:13 AM #315
brian pirkle
Legion Paintball

brian pirkle owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Very nice job guys.

Legion Paintball

Mt. Doom Paintball
Luck is one of my many skills.
We deserve better villains.
brian pirkle is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups