PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-20-2007, 04:24 PM #1
lawnfairy243
Smartest 2k7'er out there

has been a member for 10 years
predator 5.0 board

does anybody have any information saved on these? im just looking for a review on it and unbiased information like the modes and such. thanks in advance

"Originally posted by invertgiant73: iF YOU SHOOT SO MUCH AS ONE BALL THROUGH THAT SHOCKER...SO HELP ME JESUS/MEL GIBSON (same thing) I WILL JUMP THRU THIS SCREEN AND SLAP YOU!!!"
lawnfairy243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-20-2007, 05:38 PM #2
Dacrath

http://www.predatorelectronics.com/
http://www.predatorelectronics.com/i...anuals/dm4.pdf
Dacrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:43 PM #3
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Tabris17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
It has everything you need in terms of firing modes and customization. You honestly can't go wrong with it. And if you buy it direct from Predator it's been upgraded to the 10.0 code or the 'Ghost' code.
I bought a brand new board for $40 and it came with a free membrane pad as well. It's a sick deal and the board works awesome. You just have to remember to turn registers 16 and 17 off or the board just shoots out of control like it's bouncing. You should get a note with the board that reminds you though if you buy it. I really recommend it especially with such a cheap price but it's such a good board.
Tabris17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:45 PM #4
lawnfairy243
Smartest 2k7'er out there

thanks a lot guys that exactly what i wanted to hear. i couldnt find anything on it...

"Originally posted by invertgiant73: iF YOU SHOOT SO MUCH AS ONE BALL THROUGH THAT SHOCKER...SO HELP ME JESUS/MEL GIBSON (same thing) I WILL JUMP THRU THIS SCREEN AND SLAP YOU!!!"
lawnfairy243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 07:07 AM #5
android17ak47
No!!!!!

Its a great product, but the customer service from my experience was terrible. I sent my board in with a couple led's not flashing, and I get it back unfixed, and in worse condition than b4.
First off my dwell would not run as low as I had it working on b4, in fact it was an alias board and it required a whole 4ms higher than b4, or it wouldnt even cycle. The led as I said never got fixed because the board sat in thier possesion for 1 1/2 weeks, andI was told it would be fixed right away, but that ended up not being the case.

They also tried sending me someone elses board who plugged the batt wire into the eye harness which fried the board, but I managed to convince them to send me my board, which ended up getting lost, so they were just going to give me a non functional board rather than telling me the truth. They supposably found the board after I sent a biggilion emails, and messages via live support on thier website.

But nevertheless I ahve got to say the pred board is smong my fav for having so much adjustability.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:47 AM #6
FallNAngel
Vicious Circles

FallNAngel is a Mega Moderator
FallNAngel is a Supporting Member
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VI
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VII
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VIII
If you're looking for a project board, try looking into a Nox Unleashed board. They're tiny, the code and support is top notch

I liked my Predator 5.0 board when I had it, but I had some "issues" with it as well. I had a crank up the debounce, it was possible to fry it by plugging things in backwards, etc.
If you want to set off and go develop some grand new thing, you don't need millions of dollars of capitalization. You need enough pizza and Diet Coke to stick in your refrigerator, a cheap PC to work on, and the dedication to go through with it. We slept on floors. We waded across rivers. -John Carmack
FallNAngel is offline   Reply With Quote