Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-14-2013, 03:23 AM #1
Deimos280

plays in the NXL 2
Deimos280 plays in the APPA D5 division
Colorado Dragons Team Thread

Dragonman's Field Team "Colorado Dragons" Representing Respect, Honor, Commitment, Sportsmanship and Professionalism, Dedicated to creating a positive image for our field and the sport of Paintball. We will be fielding Two teams for NPPL Denver (D-4 race2) and the Colorado Blitz series. Still looking to fill three spots, if interested we have a VERY aggressive play style, Practice every weekend Sat or Sun, (All-star, Covert op's, Dragonmans, Colorsplash, Blitz) We have rookie/novice teams (your national ranking cannot be over D-3) We are going with a Valken Sponsorship (Stealth pants/Black harness) and Animal Customs Tournament jerseys.

Much love and respect- Colorado Dragons
Deimos280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-14-2013, 06:54 AM #2
Huggybear13

Huggybear13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
You guys ever get your Jerseys in?
Huggybear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:34 AM #3
Deimos280

plays in the NXL 2
We got a few ordered, but the final design is still being tweaked. they have sent 4 proofs now. We just had to put a Valken logo on them, so we should have them sent out within 3 weeks. they look AMAZING!
Old 01-17-2013, 12:29 PM #4
OXman22

How would one go about trying to get onto the rookie/novice team? I'm brand new to the sport but am an exceptional team player and can accept coaching very well. I chose paintball so that I could be a part of a team and have a good time. I'm pretty darn competative too.
OXman22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:36 PM #5
ropinroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OXman22 View Post
How would one go about trying to get onto the rookie/novice team? I'm brand new to the sport but am an exceptional team player and can accept coaching very well. I chose paintball so that I could be a part of a team and have a good time. I'm pretty darn competative too.
Colorado Cowboys is a novice team in Colorado Springs. We are having tryouts at Covert Ops paintball field on Saturday at 10:00 am
ropinroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:44 PM #6
OXman22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropinroller View Post
Colorado Cowboys is a novice team in Colorado Springs. We are having tryouts at Covert Ops paintball field on Saturday at 10:00 am
I did see that and really wanted to be there but my gear won't be in until Saturday afternoon. I ordered it all at once so its all coming that day so unless the Fed Ex guy is really on the ball I prolly won't be prepared as far as gear goes until later on Saturday. I was really bummed about that because I love the team name and I heard that you guys wear red which is cool.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:24 PM #7
ropinroller

Quote:

I did see that and really wanted to be there but my gear won't be in until Saturday afternoon. I ordered it all at once so its all coming that day so unless the Fed Ex guy is really on the ball I prolly won't be prepared as far as gear goes until later on Saturday. I was really bummed about that because I love the team name and I heard that you guys wear red which is cool.
Come out anyway, even if you can't play that day, come out and start talking with us. We can watch you play another time. This is not the only tryout we're having.
ropinroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:10 PM #8
OXman22

Quote:
Come out anyway, even if you can't play that day, come out and start talking with us. We can watch you play another time. This is not the only tryout we're having.
Perfect! I'll be there.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:13 AM #9
Deimos280

plays in the NXL 2
We will be out this Saturday morning 10am at Dragonmans working on the new field and holding a team meeting in the morning. We are going over the Blitz series, Sponsorships, NPPL Denver, Team funds and the teams we will be fielding (2 Novice 1 Rookie for 5-man Blitz, 2 D-4 for NPPL Denver) Our meetings are always open and anyone is welcome. We have extensively researched the cost of all events and would be more than happy to share our budget and sponsorship information to help any local teams. Sunday we will hold practice at Covert Ops (bring your own paint weekend)

-Colorado Dragons
Old 02-01-2013, 01:46 AM #10
conzork
All-Star Paintball O.G.

conzork posts videos on PbNation
conzork has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
can't wait to be on the field again!!!
conzork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:06 AM #11
Deimos280

plays in the NXL 2
Getting the hyperball field leveled and ready to set up some bunkers! And getting ready for the AllStars tourney this Friday, Last tourney before the start of the Blitz series!
Old 02-23-2013, 03:29 PM #12
conzork
All-Star Paintball O.G.

conzork posts videos on PbNation
conzork has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Great job everyone last night at the allstar tourney!! I had a blast playing again! Imlookin forward to practices and more in the future. Thanks everyone for a great showing.
conzork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:26 PM #13
Deimos280

plays in the NXL 2
Practice tmro morning at Allstars. Blitz 5man in TWO WEEKS!!
Old 03-24-2013, 07:50 AM #14
SpankyCocker14
Keep On Trollin' On

SpankyCocker14 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Perfect! I'll be there.
You just **** alllll over this guy's thread... Good job!!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2013, 04:07 AM #15
Deimos280

plays in the NXL 2
Ha ha. Thanks SpankyCocker14. It's cool. We were helping the Cowboys with their tryouts But thank you for lookin out. Mighty fine of you sir.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:43 PM #16
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
2nwyka supports Ninja Paintball
When's D-man's gonna get a speedball/hyperball field?! I love going there but it's just woodsball...needs some speedball!
Noah

AutoCocker Builder
2nwyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:40 PM #17
Deimos280

plays in the NXL 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nwyka View Post
When's D-man's gonna get a speedball/hyperball field?! I love going there but it's just woodsball...needs some speedball!
Noah
We are building a hybrid Hyperball field now! it will be on field 5 (Huge field on the right) Nppl standard size 170' x 100' using mock bungers -pyramids, Cans, Aztech, carwash and even a snake! We should have it up by the end of May!
Old 04-18-2013, 11:04 PM #18
Huggybear13

Huggybear13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
well then i might have to make a trip out there an play with you guys on a sunday.
Huggybear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:15 AM #19
Deimos280

plays in the NXL 2
8hr practice Sunday for upcoming Blitz 3 man. Got the new field setup like HB13 anyone wants to scrimmage with us tmro, Bring your 3 man team to Dragons!
Old 05-06-2013, 08:30 PM #20
Deimos280

plays in the NXL 2
-3-Man Paintball Tournament in Colorado Springs-
Who would be interested in a VERY low-cost, 3-man paintball tournament with Tippmann 98 Rentals/pumps only? We've been kicking around some ideas for a Grand Opening of the new Hyperball field at Dragonmans, and want to know what you think? Again, we want this to be FUN and to attract NEW players to the tourney scene, but all players, teams and skill levels will be invited to play. This is intended for players to be introduced to Tournaments. If you have any interest or ideas, please post away!!
Old 05-06-2013, 09:20 PM #21
jerbarela88

jerbarela88 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jerbarela88 plays in the APPA beginner division
I'd be down for this. Be different from the speedball at Blitz as far as pace goes
Valken
Virtue
jerbarela88 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups