Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-21-2010, 11:31 AM #106
romeyrome31
dirty south gun slanga

take it from me, your both great as well as the others you named. heck, cs900 helped me choose the a sprung NDZ bolt over a sprung HE bolt and i couldnt be more happier with my set-up. Though mostly stock, my shocker is a paint slinger

one question tho, i was told that if you hold the two dwell buttons down will turning on the board will signify if you have the nerve or NXT board. is this correct? i really dont know. all i do is set ramping to 8 or 10bps start rate turn my dwell down to around 10.5 and go play... i love my SFT... had th chance at a few other guns but the SFT fits me perfectly.

olive strange nxt w/ V2 spring mod/hater board
vlocity jr w/ virtue chip
PE 48/4500
runnin and gunnin

Last edited by Uziel Gal : 01-19-2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Double post.
romeyrome31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2010, 03:59 AM #107
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
What you have described is how you would go about setting the NXT version of the Nerve board (the NXT board is still a Nerve board, assuming that it isn't a 2009 NXT with the Tournament board) to reflective eye mode. If you have the ability to change the eye mode, then yes, it would be the NXT version of the board, not the original Nerve board. However, if your board is already set to reflective eye logic, then carrying out the procedure to set the board for reflective eye use isn't going to prove that you have the NXT version of the board. The eye function isn't going to change.

Press the top button, and turn the marker on - that sets it to break beam eye mode (if it is the NXT board). If your eye logic is reversed, then you have a board with break beam capability, and interchangeable eye modes, which would mean that you have the NXT version of the Nerve board.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:16 PM #108
romeyrome31
dirty south gun slanga

is the hatred board worth the cash? i have been thinking about buying one but i thought i would ask for some insight first. I was told they were great boards and have an amazingly fast semi mode. For some odd reason i cant get my gun to shoot 12.5bps with a dwell of 10ms or lower. I have a sprung and polished NDZ v3 bolt so drop off isnt a problem. Just cant get the stock board to shoot low enought with a low dwell setting.

PE 48/4500
runnin and gunnin
Old 10-26-2010, 06:00 AM #109
Uziel Gal

The thing with the stock board is that it doesn't have a separate rate of fire adjustment - you have a dwell adjustment, and a re-charge delay adjustment, and the combination of the two dictates the rate of fire. Dwell and delay combine to give you the length of a complete cycle, and the length of the cycle dictates how many cycles can be completed in a second, and that is your rate of fire.

With both the dwell and re-charge delay totally maxed out, the Nerve board will allow a rate of fire of 11.2bps - it can't go any lower than that, and so the Nerve boards simply could not be used when the rate of fire was 10.5bps. As soon as you start reducing the dwell setting, the rate of fire starts to increase, as you are reducing the cycle length, and so more cycles can be completed per second.

At 8ms, the dwell is too low, and the cycle length too short, to keep the rate of fire at 12.5bps or below - you would actually have 12.8bps. With a dwell of 10ms, you would have exactly 12.5bps, but it is generally best to set your ROF a little below the maximum allowed ROF, as the tournament ROF counter may not agree with your boards settings. You would have to increase the dwell in order to lower the ROF a little more.

The Hater Hatred board would give you a rate of fire adjustment that was independant of the dwell setting, and allow rate of fire adjustment down to 10bps. However, the rate of fire adjusts in 1bps steps, so the closest you would be able to get to 12.5bps is 12bps, but that is safer than trying to run your ROF right on the limit anyway.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:22 AM #110
romeyrome31
dirty south gun slanga

thanks for your quick help. ordered me a hater board last night so that i can adjust my shocker in every way that i need to. Also, need something with a tourney lock since my girlfriend likes to fiddle with my shocker.

PE 48/4500
runnin and gunnin
Old 01-19-2011, 11:25 AM #111
lil pimp5322

has been a member for 10 years
Hi, I just bought a shocker that has some kind of tadao board. It has same color order as tadao m6.1 However instead of the 5 fire modes it has more like 10, but most of the other settings are the same, I think... But there's no way for me to know anythin other than fire modes without a manual. Anyone know what board it is?
Old 01-19-2011, 01:29 PM #112
Uziel Gal

If it has more firing modes than the M6/M6.1, then it pretty much has to be the M7 board: -

http://www.tadaotechnologies.com/dow...ker_Manual.pdf
Old 01-19-2011, 02:14 PM #113
lil pimp5322

has been a member for 10 years
Huh, don't know how I missed that. Thanks
Old 02-18-2012, 04:13 AM #114
Manu#12
B-Eastside

Manu#12 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Manu#12 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I have just bought a pink NXT , it will be on the way next week, pretty sure it is a 2009 with the '09 board on it ; I have owned a couple of NXTs but all had virtue boards on so now I am mostly concerned about the ROF , and the proceedings to have the gun shooting 10.5BPS

edit : I have just found this short video , looks looks clearer to me now

Last edited by Manu#12 : 02-18-2012 at 05:47 AM.
Manu#12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:55 PM #115
Manu#12
B-Eastside

Manu#12 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Manu#12 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aslo found a lot of manuals there :

http://www.smartpartsparts.com/Smart...rams-s/679.htm

Last edited by Manu#12 : 02-19-2012 at 01:39 AM.
Manu#12 is offline   Reply With Quote