lets see if i still got it

Tennessee Titans
/-\dam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:16 AM #45
pbnoob9988
Everyday Normal Guy

has been a member for 10 years
pbnoob9988 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Bastart. Adam how you like AO? If I don't get moved to O level Ospery's out of here and I may want to lat move and give AC another shot, AO sounds like it could be sweet though. Looks funs.
pbnoob9988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:51 AM #46
/-\dam
****in Yut

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbnoob9988 View Post
Bastart. Adam how you like AO? If I don't get moved to O level Ospery's out of here and I may want to lat move and give AC another shot, AO sounds like it could be sweet though. Looks funs.
sadly im not an AO, that was just a moto flight. however im torn between either getting my wings or going crew chief for my next re up. but my number one priority is to stay on hueys and cobras and going AO is probably my best bet. after being on a MEU i couldnt be an ordnanceman on any other aircraft......our mos is pointless outside skids.

are you O or I? if your I you are going to have a hard time getting your wings. its possible but not likely. either way i dont want to sound like a motard but if im serving my country i want to putting rounds down range more than i already am. one way or another im going to get my wings, hopefully on skids.

Tennessee Titans
Old 12-18-2008, 03:30 AM #47
pbnoob9988
Everyday Normal Guy

My bad, I ment AO as in aviation ordinencemen. Im I level, meh, pretty boring. Only way for me to get my wings would be if I get moved to O level 22's and hope to go AO (aieral observer this time) or latmove to aircrew.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:05 AM #48
Noobasaurus Rex

Noobasaurus Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:45 PM #50
nronalds

http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/...military.3.htm
nronalds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 10:52 AM #51
Arlion
Boner In Sweatpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by /-\dam View Post
sadly im not an AO, that was just a moto flight. however im torn between either getting my wings or going crew chief for my next re up. but my number one priority is to stay on hueys and cobras and going AO is probably my best bet. after being on a MEU i couldnt be an ordnanceman on any other aircraft......our mos is pointless outside skids.

are you O or I? if your I you are going to have a hard time getting your wings. its possible but not likely. either way i dont want to sound like a motard but if im serving my country i want to putting rounds down range more than i already am. one way or another im going to get my wings, hopefully on skids.
right now the Marines are pushin for AC alot right now, in our training facility, it was maybe 40 - 60 marines in training current, now its close to 150. as a crew chief right now im either going to be assigned as CH-53's or Huey's( ) or the V-22 Osprey ( )

the last graduating class got majority huey's, so im saying, if your considering it, go for it. besides being a CPL or SGT lookin to lat move, the instructors here are legit and have actually hooked up previous fleet returnees.

ST: We are Doctors and Space Professors.
Arlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 10:58 AM #52
Marine786

Quote:
Originally Posted by /-\dam View Post
lets see if i still got it

Is that the new z model cobra? It looks like it, just not 100% sure.
Marine786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 01:14 PM #53
fraige
I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

plays in the NXL

just found that picture when i was looking at possible places i could choose for my orders and found that on the Macdill AFB front page
Old 12-19-2008, 08:41 PM #54
pbnoob9988
Everyday Normal Guy

That's the old model. Easiest way to tell the new Cobras/Hueys is that they have 4 rotor blades instead of 2.

Arlion, I'd be stoke to go 22's. They get alot of **** and still have some flaws, but they are still relativly new and I'd love to be a part of them growing.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:13 PM #55
xCerealKillerx
EMTB:who wants band-aids?

CAMP BUEHRING, KUWAIT - MARCH 10: Nicole Scherzinger and the *****cat Dolls pose for a photo with troops at the Starbucks before a performance on "Operation MySpace", a live concert broadcast on MySpace March 10, 2008 in Camp Buehring, Kuwait. Other artists performing are Jessica Simpson, Filter, Disturbed, Carlos Mencia, DJ Z-Trip, and Metal Sanaz. (Photo by Frank Micelotta/***** Images)

lols @ the officers getting all the action
Old 12-22-2008, 07:23 PM #56
xxxarsonist
Tommy Noble

i ****ing hate it when people ****ing pose with their weapons at ready. ****ing irritating.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:31 PM #57
/-\dam
****in Yut

i love it when officers are usually the only ones to really meet the celebs.

i met rich franklin and tito ortiz but sure enough all the Os and fat *** E-7s who dont give a damn about MMA are the ones hanging out with them. when me and some of the other wingers would go out and roll every day.

Tennessee Titans
Old 12-22-2008, 11:32 PM #58
xCerealKillerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlion View Post
right now the Marines are pushin for AC alot right now, in our training facility, it was maybe 40 - 60 marines in training current, now its close to 150. as a crew chief right now im either going to be assigned as CH-53's or Huey's( ) or the V-22 Osprey ( )

the last graduating class got majority huey's, so im saying, if your considering it, go for it. besides being a CPL or SGT lookin to lat move, the instructors here are legit and have actually hooked up previous fleet returnees.
isnt the hueys door idk, a bit open?
Old 12-23-2008, 03:49 AM #59
pbnoob9988
Everyday Normal Guy

Most of the time Huey's Fly with their doors open, just like alot of other helicopters.

Edit: http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w...CH46%20Flight/ Pictures from today.

Last edited by pbnoob9988 : 12-23-2008 at 04:49 AM.
Old 12-25-2008, 03:57 AM #60
xCerealKillerx

so by having his knife on his back how could hey get to it in a critical hand to hand situation?

i mean i know he can get to it, it just seems like a very good place to put it.
Old 12-25-2008, 04:49 AM #61
boatz_n_broz

he has the gun so he doesn't have to use the knife.
boatz_n_broz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:56 AM #62
/-\dam
****in Yut

in those flaks it doesnt ****ing matter. if he is within arms reach of you youre ****ed.

Tennessee Titans
Old 12-25-2008, 07:07 PM #63
**TacticalTaco**

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx View Post

CAMP BUEHRING, KUWAIT - MARCH 10: Nicole Scherzinger and the *****cat Dolls pose for a photo with troops at the Starbucks before a performance on "Operation MySpace", a live concert broadcast on MySpace March 10, 2008 in Camp Buehring, Kuwait. Other artists performing are Jessica Simpson, Filter, Disturbed, Carlos Mencia, DJ Z-Trip, and Metal Sanaz. (Photo by Frank Micelotta/***** Images)

lols @ the officers getting all the action
Those guys look like they are trying to shoo off the girls to get back to a much more exciting adventure in the World of Warcraft
**TacticalTaco** is offline   Reply With Quote