Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 11:26 AM #43
Mastermind26
We are moons

Mastermind26 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tivo32 View Post
haha vista is such a big change, my view is that I will only change my operating system when it's absolutely necessary. Haha I just am starting to figure out XP anyways.
LOLZ.

I really like XP, so no need to shell out major dollars for another operating system. My PC stays on for months at a time (no crashes) and with a great security (PC-Cillin FTW!) I am protected.

CK member #04 (???)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2007, 11:47 AM #44
Tivo32
Be Clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind26 View Post
LOLZ.

I really like XP, so no need to shell out major dollars for another operating system. My PC stays on for months at a time (no crashes) and with a great security (PC-Cillin FTW!) I am protected.
Haha I love XP, like I said I am finally starting to figure out the ins and outs of it. So yeah, sticking with XP.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:51 AM #45
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tivo32 View Post
Haha I love XP, like I said I am finally starting to figure out the ins and outs of it. So yeah, sticking with XP.
Who knows tho, if sum1 were to....oh IDK....hook a brother up w/VISTA, I'd love VISTA over XP.

LOL

CK member #04 (???)
Old 03-19-2007, 12:22 PM #46
A4C
Oranges Revolt

A4C works for a Paintball manufacturer
A4C plays in the PSP
A4C owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
A4C plays in the APPA D4 division
My problem with microsoft has always been this, XP and Vista are full of unneeded junk. For the average user these aren't bad things, but as a geek/nerd/techie whatever you wanna call me. I don't the OS bogging down the fantastic system I paid for, in order to get performance. They really need a stripped down no frills geek version of xp or vista.

Mac Daddy All-Stars |G.I. SPORTZ | KILA PRODUCTS | UNDERSTOOD CLOTHING | FURIOUS PAINTBALL | GO PRO | SMX OPTICS | CJ's Paintball Park | CUSTOM VINYL EXPRESS | VFORCE | AC402.com
OLD Feedback | GEARBAG SALE
PM ME FOR CUSTOM VINYL DECALS
Old 03-19-2007, 12:24 PM #47
paintballguru92
Guru

paintballguru92 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
OMG!!!!!!!! WHAT A MORON!!!!!! MY BROTHER WORKS AT BEST BUY, HE IS A HOME THEATRE SPECALIST (sp?) AND SOME RETARD CAME IN AND SAID "hey i mounted my plasma screen t.v on my ceiling above my bed so me and my wife could watch t.v from bed and i turned it on and theres no picture but theres sound, i would like you guys to replace it with the warranty" me and my brother got in huge ammounts of trouble because we just started laughing at him!!!!! because you cant mount a plasma t.v at an angle more than 10 degrees because the gasses will settle!!!! i was asked to leave and he got in trouble somehow, but the guy ended up buying another t.v

i want vista because it looks AWESOME!!!
Old 03-19-2007, 12:26 PM #48
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4C View Post
My problem with microsoft has always been this, XP and Vista are full of unneeded junk. For the average user these aren't bad things, but as a geek/nerd/techie whatever you wanna call me. I don't the OS bogging down the fantastic system I paid for, in order to get performance. They really need a stripped down no frills geek version of xp or vista.
Can't you remove the unwanteds during installation with the advanced mode? Or can't yo also use the tweakUI? It's always good to have more than less, I think, because people would complain of the price and not having "frills" for the $ worth. I agree tho. I'd rather have just the essentials to make my pc run smooth.

CK member #04 (???)
Old 03-19-2007, 12:28 PM #49
paintballguru92
Guru

plays in the NXL
Quote:
Who knows tho, if sum1 were to....oh IDK....hook a brother up w/VISTA, I'd love VISTA over XP.

LOL
ill send you my copy...that is only if microsoft didnt get smart and make SURE that once a key can only be used ONCE...

EDIT: GREAT!!!!!!! MY MOM HAS TO GO AWAY ON another STUPID BUSINESS TRIP, I WONT GET MY COMPUTER FIXED FOR ANOTHER WEEK!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HER JOB THANK GOD SHES RETIRING SOON

my rant is over! so whats going on with you guys????

Last edited by paintballguru92 : 03-19-2007 at 12:30 PM.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:29 PM #50
Ta-kun
suck off

heyea guys no school for me!
Old 03-19-2007, 12:31 PM #51
Ta-kun
suck off

I'll wait a year for vista.
You can't download photoshop or ANYTHING for it yet.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:32 PM #52
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballguru92 View Post
OMG!!!!!!!! WHAT A MORON!!!!!! MY BROTHER WORKS AT BEST BUY, HE IS A HOME THEATRE SPECALIST (sp?) AND SOME RETARD CAME IN AND SAID "hey i mounted my plasma screen t.v on my ceiling above my bed so me and my wife could watch t.v from bed and i turned it on and theres no picture but theres sound, i would like you guys to replace it with the warranty" me and my brother got in huge ammounts of trouble because we just started laughing at him!!!!! because you cant mount a plasma t.v at an angle more than 10 degrees because the gasses will settle!!!! i was asked to leave and he got in trouble somehow, but the guy ended up buying another t.v

i want vista because it looks AWESOME!!!
Mike. Let me be gentle about this. Please watch your language. It's not the first time I have to remind you. I will again point you to my sig for you to read the conduct guide.

Also, how exactly was the consumer a moron, by not knowing this? I believe you have a pc infected with viruses and what not, are you a moron for not keeping it from getting infected? Think about that. Let it sink in.

Plus, you're brother is a moron. Yes, anyone who works with customers and laughs in their faces deserves to not only get in trouble, but booted from that job. It's called "WORK ETHICS". Look it up.

Another thing, Jesus said that the 2nd greatest commandment was to love your neighbor as yourself. could you honestly say that that was what you showed by laughing at the guy? Nope, not even a hint of it.

Lastly, since you have been warned in the past and you CONTINUE to post disrespectfully consider this you final warning.

In short: GROW UP!

CK member #04 (???)
Old 03-19-2007, 12:34 PM #53
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta-kun View Post
heyea guys no school for me!
Would you mind deleting the post at the beginning? It's a banable offense you know.

CK member #04 (???)
Old 03-19-2007, 12:36 PM #54
paintballguru92
Guru

plays in the NXL
Quote:
Mike. Let me be gentle about this. Please watch your language. It's not the first time I have to remind you. I will again point you to my sig for you to read the conduct guide.

Also, how exactly was the consumer a moron, by not knowing this? I believe you have a pc infected with viruses and what not, are you a moron for not keeping it from getting infected? Think about that. Let it sink in.

Plus, you're brother is a moron. Yes, anyone who works with customers and laughs in their faces deserves to not only get in trouble, but booted from that job. It's called "WORK ETHICS". Look it up.

Another thing, Jesus said that the 2nd greatest commandment was to love your neighbor as yourself. could you honestly say that that was what you showed by laughing at the guy? Nope, not even a hint of it.

Lastly, since you have been warned in the past and you CONTINUE to post disrespectfully consider this you final warning.

In short: GROW UP!
dont worry its cool my bro hooked him up with a REALLy nice deal...and i have you know i apologized to him for laughing at him

WHAT?!?! another warning? pfft
Old 03-19-2007, 12:38 PM #55
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
dont worry its cool my bro hooked him up with a REALLy nice deal...and i have you know i apologized to him for laughing at him
Then I apologize for my anger, but in my defense, you were still not acting very much like a christian. I am glad you made amends. Did you apologize out of respect for the costumer or because you had to?

Just please watch your language, ok?

CK member #04 (???)
Old 03-19-2007, 12:42 PM #56
paintballguru92
Guru

plays in the NXL
Quote:

Just please watch your language, ok?
what did i say that you did not like?
Old 03-19-2007, 12:43 PM #57
paintballguru92
Guru

plays in the NXL
although if i am kicked out of CK i probly am going to turn into a heavy drug addict... cant imagine life without you guys
Old 03-19-2007, 12:46 PM #58
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
what did i say that you did not like?
Using OMG is taking the Lord's name in vain. OMG being Oh My God. Just please refrain yourself.
Quote:
although if i am kicked out of CK i probly am going to turn into a heavy drug addict... cant imagine life without you guys
Look! I can MULTIQUOTE! There is no need to get booted from here if you just remember to be courteous and polite. Foul language (and in this case taking the Lord's name in vain) can get you in trouble in any place that is professional.

CK member #04 (???)
Old 03-19-2007, 12:48 PM #59
Ta-kun
suck off

Quote:
Would you mind deleting the post at the beginning? It's a banable offense you know.
What post?
Old 03-19-2007, 12:49 PM #60
paintballguru92
Guru

plays in the NXL
Quote:
Using OMG is taking the Lord's name in vain. OMG being Oh My God. Just please refrain yourself.
Look! I can MULTIQUOTE! There is no need to get booted from here if you just remember to be courteous and polite. Foul language (and in this case taking the Lord's name in vain) can get you in trouble in any place that is professional.
duh! omg G=GOSH!!...well atleast for me but i wont say it anymore

and why do you care about the multiquote so much??????????
Old 03-19-2007, 12:51 PM #61
Ta-kun
suck off

Quote:

You don't to make excuses.
I know this is none of my buisness. But NOBODY who says "omg" uses gosh.
Never heard it once.
Just take responcibilty for it and it won't turn into a big argument and ruin this thread. I won't get into this anymore.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:53 PM #62
paintballguru92
Guru

plays in the NXL
im going invisible cya guys later
Old 03-19-2007, 12:54 PM #63
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
What post?
Heehee! Worng person, sry.

Quote:

Gosh is another form of saying God. Just like shoot is another way of saying the curse word (also dang, fudge, etc.). It's the same thing just abbreviated.
I care about the multiquote because it keeps the thread cleaner and smaller (so we don't through like 8 pages in 1 day with people posting 1 post after another in replies, when they can do the same in 1 single post).

Quote:
You don't have to make excuses.
I know this is none of my buisness. But NOBODY who says "omg" uses gosh.
Never heard it once.
Just take responcibilty for it and it won't turn into a big argument and ruin this thread. I won't get into this anymore.
exactly. thanks for that. The key here is to not make excuses.

CK member #04 (???)
Closed Thread