Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-24-2010, 04:16 PM #22
lynx621

lynx621 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
So.. you have to turn the asa on, then twist it back left? casue I did that and now it shoots
lynx621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-24-2010, 06:37 PM #23
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
Sometimes - if you have an air system reg with a shallow face for instance - if you screw the ASA knob in too far, the pin will actually block the air system's outlet port, preventing air from entering the marker.

Normally though, the marker gases up as you screw in the knob, before the pin blocks the air system's outlet.

This means that with a incompatibility issue between the ASA and air system reg, you would get one, but no more, rather than no shots whatsoever.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:41 PM #24
lynx621

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uziel Gal View Post
Sometimes - if you have an air system reg with a shallow face for instance - if you screw the ASA knob in too far, the pin will actually block the air system's outlet port, preventing air from entering the marker.

Normally though, the marker gases up as you screw in the knob, before the pin blocks the air system's outlet.

This means that with a incompatibility issue between the ASA and air system reg, you would get one, but no more, rather than no shots whatsoever.
... I did not really understand this too much, sorry :p. but apparently by screwing the ASA counterclock-wise, to air up the marker, then by actually turning it back clockwise, it starts shooting.. its awkward.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:02 PM #25
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
Basically, as you screw in the knob, a rod attached to the knob pushes against your air system's valve pin. With the valve pin pushed open, air rushes out of the air system throough the hole in the middle of the tip of the air system reg.

Screw the ASA knob in too far, and the rod attached to the knob will actually block the hole that the air should come out of.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:11 PM #26
lynx621

I see, well this is my first Geo, infact first Planet Eclipse gun, and I dont want to leave them now