ReplyScenario Ups

Old 06-05-2014, 09:56 AM #22
loougle

loougle has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
loougle has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
loougle supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by landlee View Post
Sir Robotech is 8900 McCarty rd Chino Area is also in Corona? I am google the address i end up getting Corona address. thanks
8900 McCarty is SC Village!
loougle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-05-2014, 11:25 AM #23
landlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech View Post
Poster was done by Giant sports.

As for the address, it is right on the boarder of Chino and Corona...so that sounds about right.
Thank you. Not far from my palce.. Trying to gather my friends to be there.
landlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:27 AM #24
landlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by loougle View Post
8900 McCarty is SC Village!
Thank you for the info loougle. peace...
Old 06-11-2014, 10:20 AM #25
Robotech

has been a member for 10 years
Robotech is attending Decay of Nations VII
I am now so confused. I'm not sure what side I'm General for now...

Robotech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 04:37 PM #26
landlee

Hey Robotech me and my freinds will go to Chino on june 27. We are bunch of newbies trying to learn can we play with you guys? thanks
Old 06-17-2014, 05:23 PM #27
Robotech

Sure, just remember we're on the Vietnamese side now. LOL
Old 06-17-2014, 11:22 PM #28
loougle

loougle supports Empire
Quote:
What's up with that, lololol.
Old 06-18-2014, 01:59 PM #29
landlee

Quote:
yes thanks....
Old 06-18-2014, 04:07 PM #30
Robotech

I had requested the Vietnamese side long ago and was told that was fine. Then when the first promo stuff came out they had me on the US side as Bryan had been the Vietnamese general for the last 3 years or so. I asked them to correct it and they didn't...until about a week or two ago. Now it's right but I was preping to be the US general since I got no response about changing it when the promo stuff first came out.
Old 06-18-2014, 04:49 PM #31
apgarcia

Hey Robotech, any updated on First Strike availability? i'm about to register and still don't see it listed there and my contact at HSP is not sure either. Please let me know. thanks
apgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 05:05 PM #32
Robotech

Haven't heard anything either. I have a box of 100 ready though in case they don't have any.
Old 06-19-2014, 07:49 PM #33
Gadget Soldier
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gadget Soldier supports our troops
Quote:
Hey Robotech can I rent gears at the event? Or do I need to bring my own... Thanks
Either will work, but renting costs extra of course. If you will be renting, I suggest contacting Giant for more info or get to SC VIllage early to ensure you can rent gear.

Quote:
Hey Robotech me and my freinds will go to Chino on june 27. We are bunch of newbies trying to learn can we play with you guys? thanks
Quote:
I had requested the Vietnamese side long ago and was told that was fine. Then when the first promo stuff came out they had me on the US side as Bryan had been the Vietnamese general for the last 3 years or so. I asked them to correct it and they didn't...until about a week or two ago. Now it's right but I was preping to be the US general since I got no response about changing it when the promo stuff first came out.
For some reason there has been confusion and both sets of posters were made by Giant til it was finalized that Robotec is leading the NAV and Jazzious is leading the Allied side. I was not able to change the posters in a timely manner because I have been on vacation and away from anything internet related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apgarcia View Post
Hey Robotech, any updated on First Strike availability? i'm about to register and still don't see it listed there and my contact at HSP is not sure either. Please let me know. thanks
There will be a scenario teams meeting tomorrow night at HSP at 6pm. That question will be asked and hopefully answered.
Gadget Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:05 AM #34
loougle

loougle supports Empire
Any word from the meeting?
Old 06-21-2014, 09:09 PM #35
Gadget Soldier
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by loougle View Post
Any word from the meeting?
For Tet, players are allowed to bring their own first strike rounds. More info for decay will come at a later time.
Old 06-22-2014, 02:00 AM #36
apgarcia

Thanks dude. Also saw your post on mcarter about this too.
apgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 03:28 PM #37
Robotech

Looking forward to seeing all the SoCal folks out there this weekend! Let's have fun and stay safe.
Old 06-27-2014, 06:54 PM #38
Gadget Soldier
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My apologies, but the Generals and their command were switched and I posted up the wrong posters

NFC is lead by Jazzious
MACV is lead by Robotech

Old 06-28-2014, 12:24 AM #39
Talynne

I've been to Decay the last 5 years, but this is my first time at Tet.. is it similar to Decay (Tanks, mechs, rockets, etc.)? Also, generally is it about the same number of people, more, or less? Lastly, is there going to be a vendor village like what happens at Decay? Just curious... thanks!
Talynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 09:01 AM #40
Gadget Soldier
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My apologies for not replying in a timely manner as Tet already has come and gone. However, for the benefit of those that did not go to Tet and have those same questions, I'll go ahead and answer them in blue.

I've been to Decay the last 5 years, but this is my first time at Tet.. is it similar to Decay (Tanks, mechs, rockets, etc.)? Only thing that is the same is the use of tanks and rocket launchers. Since this is a "re-enactment" of a past conflict, no mechs are allowed (there were no mechs at the time ).

Also, generally is it about the same number of people, more, or less? Much less. Players are generally waiting and saving up for Decay, but that does not mean it will be a bad game. Sometimes smaller numbers are much more fun!

Lastly, is there going to be a vendor village like what happens at Decay? Well, Giant tries to get a vendor village going, but Tet is a smaller game, so not sure this go around (I didn't play due to prior commitments)
Old 06-30-2014, 11:16 AM #41
Robotech

Gadget I could have sworn I saw you there this weekend...

Dye and Rhinontech were both on hand at Tet. Dye was allowing players to check out Dye DAMs equipped with BoxRotors to play with during the weekend.

The vender village is definately bigger at Decay.

Quote:
My apologies, but the Generals and their command were switched and I posted up the wrong posters

NFC is lead by Jazzious
MACV is lead by Robotech
That is reversed. I was NFC and Jazzious was MACV. It got confusing because I wanted to play as the NFC but that traditionally has been a role played by Jazz. We switched but the first round of posters had us a you have listed here.

The "switch" that was made was to correct the original error.

For those that went and played on the NFC side with me, thank you so much for all your support and teamwork. The NFC ran like a well oiled maching for much of the weekend. Except for Saturday night, we dominated the field.

Even so, Jazzious and the MACV forces were worhty apponents and by the start of final battle, only 6,000 points seperated the two teams. For final battle there were about 20 gold and silver bars on each side of the field that the teams had to collect. Then, at each team's respective 45 yard line, there was a bucket. About half way through final battle, the producers popped smoke at the buckets and that was the signal that each side could put their gold and silver in the buckets. Each bar in the bucket was worth 1,000 points. While either team could pull it out in final battle, the NFC was rewarded for their hard work throughout the weekend by having a definitive edge and rather than having one objective that was worth all the marbles, each team had to work hard to earn final points in order to win the game. Overall, this was a great format and kept players engaged. Great work Giant and SCV!
ReplyScenario Ups